IGNORED

Jinger and Lawson courting?

SPHASH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, oh PLEASE, can you post this photo? At the very least, I want to see the sweater. I love a good Cosby sweater!

If I can find it, I'll scan it in.

I did senior pics in college - I graduated this past May. I wore my graduation dress and heels and had my cap and gown. I did them in "landmark" locations around campus, like a trademark fountain, the football stadium, a famous "Unconquered" statue, and the theatre since that's where I spent a ton of time. They are very common at my school and among friends who went to other schools. I showed up to the fountain I mentioned two hours before I met my photographer and waited in line, because there were so many people already in line to take pictures there.

And price wise I got a fantastic deal. A photography student did mine for like $70, and gave me edited versions and everything!

Michelle Duggar is pregnant with octuplets and is BFFs with Nadya Suleman, (aka Octomom) and used her doctor for fertility treatments. Surely everybody knows this by now.

Michelle Duggar is pregnant with octuplets and is BFFs with Nadya Suleman, (aka Octomom) and used her doctor for fertility treatments. Surely everybody knows this by now.

Its why there haven't been any pictures of her recently, the master plan is to hint at a big announcement on the first special, announce on the second special, and then as the media goes crazy, TLC get to announce a new show called 26 kids, lots of grandchildren and counting (note the 26 instead of 27 because obviously Joshy no longer counts as a good child and while his kids will show up from time to time, he won't exist according to the telly).

Its why there haven't been any pictures of her recently, the master plan is to hint at a big announcement on the first special, announce on the second special, and then as the media goes crazy, TLC get to announce a new show called 26 kids, lots of grandchildren and counting (note the 26 instead of 27 because obviously Joshy no longer counts as a good child and while his kids will show up from time to time, he won't exist according to the telly).

And the 8 i am not counting are...

Mine didn't have a yearbook. Never heard of a college yearbook actually. 

We didn't by the time I was there (state university with 30,000 students) but there were yearbooks produced through the mid-90s, when they were becoming too cumbersome and things were going digital anyway. I have my mother's from the 1970s and my grandmother's from the late 1930s at the same university.

My sister went to a small liberal arts college (under 2,000) and they did have yearbooks.

And the 8 i am not counting are...

19 Duggarlings + 4 M-kids + 1 Dillard + 1 Seewald = 25... maybe we're counting Jubilee too?

We didn't by the time I was there (state university with 30,000 students) but there were yearbooks produced through the mid-90s, when they were becoming too cumbersome and things were going digital anyway. I have my mother's from the 1970s and my grandmother's from the late 1930s at the same university.

My sister went to a small liberal arts college (under 2,000) and they did have yearbooks.

19 Duggarlings + 4 M-kids + 1 Dillard + 1 Seewald = 25... maybe we're counting Jubilee too?

Well, if we're going to count Jubilee, we should count Caleb too. Because the Duggars are very consistent on the important of little Caleb.. :pb_lol:

Well, if we're going to count Jubilee, we should count Caleb too. Because the Duggars are very consistent on the important of little Caleb.. :pb_lol:

The little guy that started it all...

I see some people didn't get the joke. Somebody suggested making a ridiculous story for the tabloids. So, I made up one claiming Michelle was pregnant with octuplets.

Have you guys heard that Michelle and Jim Bob are part of a swingers club?

Just spilt my coffee. Oh I wish we could get that one to fly....:562479521d2a1_32(3):

Hahaha! Sierra caters for these little events...with her special, sensual chocolate coated strawberries.

Michelle likes to stick one on each nipple in preparation for her next, ahem, guest.

Guys, i am friends with a nephew of michelle, and apparently she has recently had an hysterical pregnancy. The preassure of the last months has been too much for her. Jim Bob is contemplating getting her in an institution, jana can't handle her by herself

I have come out of lurkerdom to contribute this story for press. ;) Jinger and Lawson started official courtship this week with family filming for BUB.

1. Lawson Bates has been visiting the TTH the past few days. (Evidence is on twitter).

2. Gil and Kelly made a secret trip to Little Rock from Chicago. Duggar plane picked them up and flew them to Springdale.  (Evidence of Chicago visit is on Bates Instagram) (Evidence on Duggar flight is on flight plan)

3. A similar secret trip took place to get Gil and Kelly to Washington for Michael's engagement filming for BUB. (Evidence  is on BUB engagement show).

Hmmmm. 

Going by his social media account, you could definitely walk away with the impression Lawson loves himself, but I think you could do that with a lot of twenty-somethings social media accounts, myself included. People put their 'best foot forward' on social media. I have one friend in particular that springs to mind with this too. If you looked at her instagram you'd think she's just a shallow rich kid (she's no Kardashian but her parents are fairly well off/comfortable and as such, she is much better dressed and buys nicer things than the over college student) who does nothing but put makeup on, her her nails done, buy Starbucks and take selfies, but she's legitimately one of the nicest and most intelligent people I know. She's actually a law student with a 4.0 GPA and is very knowledgeable on politics/social issues which well, you'd never expect from her instagram. 

Lawson's instagram seems pretty normal for a 20something dude but with the differences you'd expect from someone in a huge family/on tv with a singing 'career'. Not everyone has to promote a TV show/CD, but most guys post pics with their family and friends. 

I'll hold some judgement on the arrogant thing for now. I mean at the end of the day, anyone using social media is being slightly arrogant, uploading pictures of their life, expecting other people to care etc etc.

I've lost all hope of Jinger fleeing the TTH and going to NYU and being a hipster photographer who hangs out with cool friends and goes to arts shows.

So with that in mind, she could do worse than Lawson. She'd have been the J'Slave who has married 'the best' given Lawson is much better looking than Derick and his busted face and unlike Bin, capable of earning his own money without being his FIL's bitch. 

I have come out of lurkerdom to contribute this story for press. ;) Jinger and Lawson started official courtship this week with family filming for BUB.

1. Lawson Bates has been visiting the TTH the past few days. (Evidence is on twitter).

2. Gil and Kelly made a secret trip to Little Rock from Chicago. Duggar plane picked them up and flew them to Springdale.  (Evidence of Chicago visit is on Bates Instagram) (Evidence on Duggar flight is on flight plan)

3. A similar secret trip took place to get Gil and Kelly to Washington for Michael's engagement filming for BUB. (Evidence  is on BUB engagement show).

Hmmmm. 

Nice deductions! Im wondering what's going on because Lawson's social media outlets have been fairly silent which is odd for him.

Nice deductions! Im wondering what's going on because Lawson's social media outlets have been fairly silent which is odd for him.

Lawson removed at least one post from Instagram.  It was a photo/video of him jumping in the Duggar boys' bedroom.

Editing to add:  I just checked, and that is still on his Twitter feed for Oct. 30, plus he has some new ones showing he was still with the Duggars on Nov. 2:

https://twitter.com/lawbates

Lawson removed at least one post from Instagram.  It was a photo/video of him jumping in the Duggar boys' bedroom.

Editing to add:  I just checked, and that is still on his Twitter feed for Oct. 30, plus he has some new ones showing he was still with the Duggars on Nov. 2:

https://twitter.com/lawbates

I saw he'd deleted a video. Curious... And by fairly silent I meant no selfies, videos, or scripture in a couple days. Which is a departure from his multiple posts almost daily.  :5624795915324_32(21):

Jinger  needs to keep her eyes open--there are a lot of fundy maidens batting their eyelashes at him, and more. :my_shy: Here is an example from his Instagram comments this week:

"katie_trent98Not trying to be a stalker, but I'm the chick you met at Cracker Barrel in Lebanon, TN.  I have a private account, so I don't know if it will let you "like" it.. (as you said you would)  it was a pleasure meeting you though!"

Jinger  needs to keep her eyes open--there are a lot of fundy maidens batting their eyelashes at him, and more. :my_shy: Here is an example from his Instagram comments this week:

"katie_trent98Not trying to be a stalker, but I'm the chick you met at Cracker Barrel in Lebanon, TN.  I have a private account, so I don't know if it will let you "like" it.. (as you said you would)  it was a pleasure meeting you though!"

He is now a recording artist and he's going to get a lot of that from fans.  

For that kind of money, you could have bought a great camera!

I have one, however I have vision problems that distorts the vision in my one good eye so I can no longer take pictures like I used to, so I'm teaching my 15 year old. :cry:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived