IGNORED

Titus2's Steve Maxwell: Seriously Anti-Fun

SPHASH

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

Two words:  Stockholm syndrome.

I think that is true for all of the Maxwell children. They don't get that what their parents did (isolating them) is wrong on so many levels. 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Or NRAnna is savvy enough to understand how to flatter her way into the heart of two self-absorbed in-laws.

NR Anna seems to thrive in the environment of Maxhell. I do hope she's genuinely happy. It'd be awful if it was an act.

2 minutes ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

NR Anna seems to thrive in the environment of Maxhell. I do hope she's genuinely happy. It'd be awful if it was an act.

She would deserve an Oscar if that was an act!

1 hour ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

I honestly don't think it's an act. I think she wanted to move away from her family and have as many kids as possible!! 

3 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I honestly don't think it's an act. I think she wanted to move away from her family and have as many kids as possible!! 

I've always been of the opinion that even if she weren't fundie, she'd still be living a similar lifestyle to the one she lives now - just without the isolation.

I've always been of the opinion that even if she weren't fundie, she'd still be living a similar lifestyle to the one she lives now - just without the isolation.

Without the isolation, the lifestyle might actually be healthy(ER).

New post up.  Steve and Mary had "free time" so what do they do?  Help Chris and Anna with washingscreens, painting, and gardening.   NR Anna should not be on her feet with varicose veins.

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

New post up.  Steve and Mary had "free time" so what do they do?  Help Chris and Anna with washingscreens, painting, and gardening.   NR Anna should not be on her feet with varicose veins.

I think this is the first time I've noticed Joshua in a t-shirt and jeans. Usually, he's wearing a polo, long sleeve polo, or turtle neck. Maybe it's his "work clothes." 

Archived