IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 7: O Smuggar Where Art Thou?

happy atheist

I still can't believe that the Livestream moderator was so clueless.

They were probably thrilled that so many people were being saved. PTL! Go deeper... into grace! Let Jesus expose himself to you! He is the safe word from bondage! AMEN! AMEN!

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's something to be said for the Dr Phil angle. They might tolerate it to get a free ride to a fancy rehab place and have it filmed and show the world how grieved Smugs is and his fight to change.. Personally I'd love to see him rip them apart. Dr. Phil -- or Dr. FUCKPHIL as my dear Lewis Black calls him -- can point out stupid beautifully.

Oh, and I had another thought - all the comments in the beginning about rum and gin drinks - why do we not have a signature FJ cocktail? The Snarktini, perhaps? Someone needs to think of it.

I think I only caught the end but the references were so brilliantly spot-on.

So, Josh wasn't there, I'm guessing? Maybe he was required to watch in on line! :lol:

I think they may have him stashed towards the back, out of camera range. RU might be pretty clueless, but they have to know that some tabloid will pay for a picture of him in rehab--assuming he's even there.

I just realized that I sat through a church service for the first time since I was a teenager.

I may be back next week, though, if it is as inspiring as this one was! :wink-kitty:

I just realized that I sat through a church service for the first time since I was a teenager.

I may be back next week, though, if it is as inspiring as this one was! :wink-kitty:

Hopefully next week it will be longer. And deeper. And with more bondage.

I think there's something to be said for the Dr Phil angle. They might tolerate it to get a free ride to a fancy rehab place and have it filmed and show the world how grieved Smugs is and his fight to change.. Personally I'd love to see him rip them apart. Dr. Phil -- or Dr. FUCKPHIL as my dear Lewis Black calls him -- can point out stupid beautifully.

Oh, and I had another thought - all the comments in the beginning about rum and gin drinks - why do we not have a signature FJ cocktail? The Snarktini, perhaps? Someone needs to think of it.

Here you go.

Quite serendipitous -- it's called a "Southern Baptist" and it's got -- what else? -- jinger ginger in it! :martini:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/12/southern-baptist-cocktail-ginger-rye-sother-teague-recipe.html

I was laughing so hard at the suitcase comments.

But what in the world were the suitcases doing there?? I thought perhaps they belonged to people who were "graduating" tonight, and everyone was going to wish them bon voyage, but that didn't happen.

Fare was me. I quickly created a second account after my first account was banned from the chat room.

Praise for your testimony! The word was in your flesh! The sin was in your hands! Especially the hard verses. ;)

Hopefully next week it will be longer. And deeper. And with more bondage.

"Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus! Oh my God, I'm coming."

Too bad it got deleted, but not quite fast enough

:clap:

"Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus! Oh my God, I'm coming."

Too bad it got deleted, but not quite fast enough

:clap:

Oooh, did that one end up getting deleted? I thought it was hilarious but never checked to see if it stayed. I'm sure they were onto us but only got rid of the truly obvious ones.

Thank you for the RU Live feed infiltration. Maybe this is the place for rehab. For some reason I thought they would ship him off to someplace more remote (Like that place in "Kidnapped for Christ" ). Maybe he is skyping it in from yet another rent house in the family real estate empire.

Oooh, did that one end up getting deleted? I thought it was hilarious but never checked to see if it stayed. I'm sure they were onto us but only got rid of the truly obvious ones.

I just went back and was looking through all (400+) comments to see what I missed - it was moving so fast. :dance:

So I poked around Danica's Twitter. Looks like she went to Colorado City and Utah earlier in the summer to gawk at the FLDS.

I guess I find that fascinating since many of us FJers gawk and snark at them too. They fit right in with our topic of patriarchal systems and their abuses. If Danica likes to examine the FLDS, then would she be more aware of Quiverful and the Duggars than she admits?

Just speculation. Then again, she had a post supporting legalization of polygamous marriage, too.

I think she likes a good train wreck. Now that Josh is gone she needs something new. That may be part of the reason she went for round 2.

If you drink, did this make you stop drinking? If you smoke, did it make you stop smoking? WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THIS SORT OF NONSENSE?? I just have no patience for this. Can you stop telling us that sinners who act like they're happy and get a sinner who is in the course of acting happy and get him to admit, yes, I'm not happy really? I can't imagine a less persuasive kind of talk. I bet 99% of their "grads" go straight back to whatever they were doing after lying and saying "Oh, you're so right, PTL, I'm free now!"

1) The last shoe hasn't fallen on the House of Duggar. I feel with every fiber of my being that there is more to come. For example, what happened to Josh as a child? Are there other victims?

2) No need for a tell all book. It's all being broadcast on the internet for the world. More people will come forward about their dealings with the Dugggars.

3) Josh and/or other Duggars on Dr. Phil? I'm no Dr. Phil fan, but that would pay to see Dr. Phil rip JB a new one.

4) I'm a non-violent person, but the devil is telling Josh needs to be taken behind the woodshed and have Daniel Keller, Derick, and Ben beat the shit out of him.

Now I'm off to the prayer closet for having such thoughts.

Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't get Jemima Jobs, either, other than it's a biblical name.

Jemima is probably pronounced Gim u as in Give them jobs.

The London "Daily Mail" has an online article tonight titled something like "Overly Controlling Parents Cause their Children Lasting Mental Damage." Oddly enough, it's not illustrated with pictures of the Duggars, but what the article says seems 100% illustrated by the Duggar clan.

livestream.com/northlove/events/3868452 - rewind to about 1:45:00 :violin:

So generally they have UP TO 4 comments per video... you guys got 450+ comments on that one! :cracking-up:

Regarding the RU live broadcast...

1) Watch the body language. It appears that folks are either staring due left (I scrutinized those faces with freeze frame, but ruled out close enough Josh likeness), or some folks can be seen looking back and to the right (which is where the two "blues" headed during hugs and Kumbaya). My guess is Joshy is back there (catchin' a glimpse of the "celeb" in the room).

2) the guy tied to a chair

Ummmm.....isn't their star "student" (as they keep referring to them, -"student") struggling with being into bondage, among other "interests"? Maybe not the best visual for an overcomer's group with Joshy among them.

3) How much does this place cost??? Because at the beginning of the video (where RU's purpose and method is laid out), one of those stills reads, and I quote, "We're glad your here." Thousands of dollars for rehab and they can't even get the grammar right. Graduate of SOTDRT? Just wondering.

4) How 'bout that singing? What a set of pipes she has. No offense, but on the bright side, Josh won't need to use "Nike" to keep his thoughts in check.

Archived