IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 7: O Smuggar Where Art Thou?

happy atheist

Why the hell would a place like this live stream their meetings??? Is this their equivalent of a scarlet A?

For the benefit of the poor sinners who can't attend local meetings, I would imagine :pray:

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the benefit of the poor sinners who can't attend local meetings, I would imagine :pray:

I've been watching it for the last 30 seconds... Christ, I'd TURN to drugs if I had to listen to this guy....

They can't teach much discipline and respect there. People are talking and laughing while that guy is trying to preach.

Rewind to the middle -- the part that's playing right now is not part of the main service. The sound is the attendees fellowshipping (I use this non-ironically) after the service, I think. I think this part might just be for the broadcast.

Anybody following the chat? There's a poster called J'Aja Smithson! :cracking-up:

Yes! What is the J'Aja bit do you think? A play on the JA Josh and Anna thing?

Anybody following the chat? There's a poster called J'Aja Smithson! :cracking-up:

And another called Faree Ginger... :whistle:

I vote that she's a FJer... :pray:

:lol: :lol: I know we're a really diverse group and all, but I thought our one truly unifying believe was never sleeping with Smuggar?

FreeJinger 19:eleventy: Thou shalt not lay with the hypocrite who is as pasty of form as he is deceitful of spirit lest he taint the vagina which belongeth not merely to thee but to the hive. If thou breaketh this commandment I will suffer unto you the wrath of your sisters who remained united against Dugger fuckery.

Edited for riffles.

And another called Faree Ginger... :whistle:

And I assume "Jenna James" is supposed to be Jenna Jameson...

Also, SHOOT ME I am so literal I didn't get that Faree Ginger = Free Jinger.

ETA: So obviously I'm not Faree :lol:

Rewind to the middle -- the part that's playing right now is not part of the main service. The sound is the attendees fellowshipping (I use this non-ironically) after the service, I think. I think this part might just be for the broadcast.

Oh! :lol:

I'm trying to spot Josh, but can't find him either. I don't see anyone tall, dark & lol in a white shirt.

OK, Jenna James and Faree Ginger have GOT to be somebody's socks working in unison -- they are both mocking the RU commenter and he doesn't even realize it --

ETA: Whoever this is is cracking me up. Out yourself!

(reverse order)

Faree Ginger – This is inspiring. Does RU accept donations

Faree Ginger – Thank you, Cisco. You spoke from the heart and are a true messenger of His holy name.

Jenna James – I know! I have arthritis in that arm. Amen!

Faree Ginger – Praying with you now. Amen. Praise the Lord.

And I assume "Jenna James" is supposed to be Jenna Jameson...

Also, SHOOT ME I am so literal I didn't get that Faree Ginger = Free Jinger.

ETA: So obviously I'm not Faree :lol:

When will we see Danikah or Blessa?

"Faree Ginger – Cisco was a router sending me the word of the Lord. Amen!"

I'm dying.

J'Aja Smithson – I love that metaphor, Faree! Bless you!

leighdear – Whomever is playing has a distinctive sound.

less than a minute ago · Follow

Jenna James

Jenna James – Music is beautiful and reminds me of Erin Bates on piano.

less than a minute ago · Follow

Faree Ginger

Faree Ginger – Amen!

about a minute ago · Follow

J'Aja Smithson

J'Aja Smithson – Audio perfect now! :)

Jenna James

Jenna James – Amen!

North Love Ministries

North Love Ministries – His name is Cisco

Faree Ginger

Faree Ginger – I thought that his name was Cisco too. Now I am confused. Whoever he is, he was very inspiring. Praise the Lord.

2 minutes ago · Follow

Jenna James

Jenna James – Oh sorry. I thought the speakers name was Cisco. Bless his heart whatever the name.

2 minutes ago · Follow

North Love Ministries

North Love Ministries – Faree Ginger -

4 minutes ago · Follow

J'Aja Smithson

J'Aja Smithson – I love that metaphor, Faree! Bless you!

4 minutes ago · Follow

Faree Ginger

Faree Ginger – Cisco was a router sending me the word of the Lord. Amen!

4 minutes ago · Follow

Jenna James

Jenna James – Thank you Cisco. You blessed my heart. Amen brother!

5 minutes ago · Follow

:lol: :lol: I know we're a really diverse group and all, but I thought our one truly unifying believe was never sleeping with Smuggar?

FreeJinger 19:eleventy: Thou shalt not lay with the hypocrite who is as pasty of form as he is deceitful of spirit lest he taint the vagina which belongeth not merely to thee but to the hive. If thou breaketh this commandment I will suffer unto you the wrath of your sisters who remained united against Dugger fuckery.

Edited for riffles.

Well, yes and no. I mean, if you said could I imagine anyone from FJ wanting to sleep with Smuggar, of course I'd say no. But on the other hand, if you said of the people who already have slept with him, would we want either/any of them to come join FJ? Hell yeah! :cracking-up:

Allow me to briefly go off the rails -- this is what I always think of when I am "dying" -- there is nothing better than the Graham Norton Show for the mismatched people it brings together...

[bBvideo 560,340:2j5n576r]

[/bBvideo]

Faree Ginger – This song reminds me of Send in the Clowns, but without the secular nonsense. Praise the Lord for something so wonderful.

I love the woman who is, forgive me, even larger than I am and singing about how wonderful God is with absolutely no affect or enthusiasm.

Archived