IGNORED

From the Sovereign State of Pennington Point

copper

Allergic reactions to bee stings do tend to get worse with subsequent stings. My DH had a patient with severe anaphylaxis to wasp stings, even with epic-pens he was told to be no further than 5 to 10 minutes away from the hospital. He was 30 minutes away, fishing with his son. He was stung, his son gave him the injections and benadryl, and put him in the truck to drive him to the hospital. He was DOA.

Lisa is very ill informed on this subject and unfortunately her son may pay the price.

Dear god, that's awful :(

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope in whatever afterlife this woman gets, she is beaten, the comforted and hugged and beaten some more.

One of the things that caused me to rethink my idea of God was my losing a baby while people like this had them and tortured them.

Oh gawd I had forgotten the 'say Hi Mommy’ post :cry: . I don’t believe hell exists, but if it did, there would be a special place for Lisa and Erika Shupe. :roasting: :angry-devil:

Oh gawd I had forgotten the 'say Hi Mommy’ post :cry: . I don’t believe hell exists, but if it did, there would be a special place for Lisa and Erika Shupe. :roasting: :angry-devil:

Oh I forgot it too...can I forget again? She's a monster.

Oh I forgot it too...can I forget again? She's a monster.

How is this not child abuse? How can CPS not get involved with evidence like that post? :pull-hair:

Just returned from the extended trip to hell and back into the background of this family. What an education. And now that I know, I can't un-know. I thought the lack of medical attention for an anaphyalic reaction was borderline neglect. Now that I know about Alecia/Faith and the physical abuse of a baby and all the other crazy, it puts lack of response to a medical emergency in a completely different context. It's not lack of knowledge about the condition or minimizing the seriousness of the response. It's just fucked up. One thing I couldn't keep track of was which kid had the anaphyalic response (if that was was indeed what was happening). Is it the same kid she beat into submission for not saying "Hi Mommy". And who the hell does that to a baby! :angry-banghead:

I did find out while researching this family that the IT monkeys at work have blocked the FJ website. :snooty: I have no idea what FJ ever did to them but it must have been good! This is my second fundie family and I'm almost scared to ask, but do any of you have suggestions into which level of hell I should travel to next? It's like eating Lay's Potato Chips, I just can't stop with one or even two.

I cannot fathom living in so much fear that I cannot take my child to the ER when he is experiencing a life threatening allergic reaction. It boggles my mind and hurts my heart for her kids.

I did find out while researching this family that the IT monkeys at work have blocked the FJ website. :snooty: I have no idea what FJ ever did to them but it must have been good! This is my second fundie family and I'm almost scared to ask, but do any of you have suggestions into which level of hell I should travel to next? It's like eating Lay's Potato Chips, I just can't stop with one or even two.

a few of my favorites are:

Sparkling Laren, Erika Shupe, Jill Rodrigues and David Waller the pecan thief.

I am currently down the PP and Zuzu rabbit hole, listing to PP in the background. what a angry angry little man.

a few of my favorites are:

Sparkling Laren, Erika Shupe, Jill Rodrigues and David Waller the pecan thief.

I am currently down the PP and Zuzu rabbit hole, listing to PP in the background. what a angry angry little man.

The other day I did the Above Rubies/Trim Healthy Mama reading. Since I saw in the babies thread that serene had her 13th baby. Here's an article that will start the rabbit hole of evangelical adoptions and abuse of African orphans

motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia?page=2

I'm not sure about CPS knocking at their door, but I hope they do so soon and persistently.

Those descriptions of baby-beating -- an object which is perfect for swatting babies, and her psychotic method of swatting, correcting, soothing, swatting, manipulating, etc... :shock: Terrifying.

That was some seriously fucked up reading. She's actually proud of being a sadistic control freak.

The other day I did the Above Rubies/Trim Healthy Mama reading. Since I saw in the babies thread that serene had her 13th baby. Here's an article that will start the rabbit hole of evangelical adoptions and abuse of African orphans

Thanks LovelyLuna and NotALoser. I appreciate the recommendations. Lots of options... so little time.

What the hell happens to people to make them like Lisa and her husband? I cannot even comprehend the circumstances that go into shaping the psyche of people like this. :angry-banghead:

Ex-gay Greg and DeDe Haislip. We don't hear much about them anymore, but they are eight kinds of crazy.

viewtopic.php?f=266&t=15838

Short version: Greg Haislip had a family and then one day he told his wife that he was gay and left her and the children. After being "The best gay on the beach" in Florida for a period of time, he found Jesus, left his gay lover, decided he was healed of his homosexuality, and married a woman named DeDe. Although Greg had had a vasectomy while married to his first wife, DeDe announced she was miraculously pregnant. I don't want to spoil it for you, but DeDe's pregnancy was a wee bit unusual because of its length.

There's subpar grifting, a ministry focused on the customers at McDonalds, embroidered clothing, a song about pubic hair, a car that is a rolling billboard, and a short-lived internet radio show where a FJingerite called in and managed to briefly take over their show. :dance:

Ex-gay Greg and DeDe Haislip. We don't hear much about them anymore, but they are eight kinds of crazy.

viewtopic.php?f=266&t=15838

Short version: Greg Haislip had a family and then one day he told his wife that he was gay and left her and the children. After being "The best gay on the beach" in Florida for a period of time, he found Jesus, left his gay lover, decided he was healed of his homosexuality, and married a woman named DeDe. Although Greg had had a vasectomy while married to his first wife, DeDe announced she was miraculously pregnant. I don't want to spoil it for you, but DeDe's pregnancy was a wee bit unusual because of its length.

There's subpar grifting, a ministry focused on the customers at McDonalds, embroidered clothing, a song about pubic hair, a car that is a rolling billboard, and a short-lived internet radio show where a FJingerite called in and managed to briefly take over their show. :dance:

Xgay Greag and Dede are a fun rabbit hole to fall down. My avatar is Xgay Greg himself - with his snazzy embroidered blazer (the text - I used to be gay, but Jesus set me free!")

Cartman99 just hit the tip of the iceberg - get a bottle of wine (or two), and have fun!

Xgay Greag and Dede are a fun rabbit hole to fall down. My avatar is Xgay Greg himself - with his snazzy embroidered blazer (the text - I used to be gay, but Jesus set me free!")

Cartman99 just hit the tip of the iceberg - get a bottle of wine (or two), and have fun!

If I am being honest with myself, shit like is is the real reason I don't read actual books anymore. I tell myself I'm to busy blah blah blah, but really I can't get enough of these people.

Because it's all about her. That, and the incessant shilling of essential oils.

sadly, there are kids under the radar out there whose parents don't have the internet. :cry:

don't think about it too much, it hurts.

and thank goodness we live in a country that will help them almost anywhere they run to for help, even from strangers, and thank goodness for the work that Alicia is doing to help them figure out how to get what they need to function in real society.

If I am being honest with myself, shit like is is the real reason I don't read actual books anymore. I tell myself I'm to busy blah blah blah, but really I can't get enough of these people.

You and me both, Grimalkin!

She's hawking "Ninxia Red" on her blog.

Upon searching, this appears to be ordinary fruit juice that costs ~$50 a litre. The exotic Mandarin name appears to be a marketing move - I'm confident that the good people of Ningxia don't drink a concoction of blueberry, goji berry, stevia and sodium benzoate.

Who actually falls for these scams?

ardent leghumpers

She's hawking "Ninxia Red" on her blog.

Upon searching, this appears to be ordinary fruit juice that costs ~$50 a litre. The exotic Mandarin name appears to be a marketing move - I'm confident that the good people of Ningxia don't drink a concoction of blueberry, goji berry, stevia and sodium benzoate.

Some studies show that stevia in high doses might lower a mans sperm count. Scientists have had some crazy low count results in male rats. It makes me :lol: thinking of the fundies shilling a potential herbal spermicide.

ardent leghumpers

Squee! Browncoat is back! So happy to see your lovely Avatar! :drama: :banana-angel: :fire-nanner: :banana-blonde: :happy-jumpeveryone::text-woo::happy-sunshine::happy-wavemulticolor:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Lisa's book is out titled: Mama Needs a Do Over

It's on Amazon and this is the text of the 2nd (of two) reviews:

I don't have children yet, but I think I'm probably more qualified to write a parenting book than Lisa Pennington is.

Just Google her, her husband, and her daughter Alecia Faith Pennington and the scandal that erupted last year when it came to light that the Penningtons had neglected to register the births of their children, get them Social Security numbers, or even take them to a doctor, which led to then 18 year old Alecia not having any legal proof of her identity.

If the state of Texas has passed laws based on the ineptitude of your parenting skills, you're probably the last person to write a parenting book!

We should all write reviews...

I'm unwilling to use my current Amazon account, which has my full name on it, but I just need to order a book from my new account to do so.

Unless someone beats me to it, I intend to point out that if you've beaten a toddler for 30 minutes or more just because he won't say "mama," if your children are still living at home well into their twenties and were not allowed even to get drivers' licenses until they were past 21, if one reason your children might still be at home is that they cannot get a real job anywhere due to not having a social security number or a birth certificate, if you have ever refused to take a seriously ill child to see a doctor even though death was a possible outcome of not getting him treated, and if one of your grown children publicly vilifies another of your grown children with your full approval for the crime of daring to aspire to a life of her own....

you might indeed need a do-over.

If someone wants to post that before I can get to it, I would not object.

Edited to say Woohoo! I am now "not a job-type person!" Can't wait to tell my headship that the household support is now entirely dependent on him.

I'm so jealous - I want the Not A Job-Type person status lol. I keep hoping HA will grant my wish to someday be an X-Gaydar User (my all time favorite Xgay Greg-ism). :-p

I maybe willing to take one for the team and order this book and do a review for FJ. Though I'd rather not give cash to the warden of the Penningtentiary.

Archived