IGNORED

From the Sovereign State of Pennington Point

copper

I'm so jealous - I want the Not A Job-Type person status lol. I keep hoping HA will grant my wish to someday be an X-Gaydar User (my all time favorite Xgay Greg-ism). :-p

I maybe willing to take one for the team and order this book and do a review for FJ. Though I'd rather not give cash to the warden of the Penningtentiary.

I fail to see how you could be jealous while petting the mystical orange penis ferret!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so jealous - I want the Not A Job-Type person status lol. I keep hoping HA will grant my wish to someday be an X-Gaydar User (my all time favorite Xgay Greg-ism). :-p

I maybe willing to take one for the team and order this book and do a review for FJ. Though I'd rather not give cash to the warden of the Penningtentiary.

If you truly purpose to trumpet your X-Gaydar User status to the internet, I will allow it. But if you'd rather just sit there petting your mystical orange penis ferret, I'm sure we will all understand. That seems like a very XGay thing to do.

If you truly purpose to trumpet your X-Gaydar User status to the internet, I will allow it. But if you'd rather just sit there petting your mystical orange penis ferret, I'm sure we will all understand. That seems like a very XGay thing to do.

Every so often I'll think of a phrase that would be cool to have as my permanent post count title -- but then I realize I would miss out on the fun of moving through the ranks of the existing (and ever-changing) titles, and I realize I don't want a permanent title so badly after all...

although this might change someday if I find the perfect one...

We should all write reviews...

I was wondering if an FJ-er had written it.

When Lisa reads that review, she'll be hosing herself down with EOs while beer bonging a liter of Ninxia Red. When she comes up for air, she'll be screaming, "Mama Needs a Do-Over!"

:o

I was wondering if an FJ-er had written it.

When Lisa reads that review, she'll be hosing herself down with EOs while beer bonging a liter of Ninxia Red. When she comes up for air, she'll be screaming, "Mama Needs a Do-Over!"

:o

And she will then write another blog post about being persecuted by all the haters.

I do enjoy the penis ferret. Perhaps I will one day work up to being an X-gaydar user.

I agree Xgay Greg likely knows all about petting penis ferrets.

And she will then write another blog post about being persecuted by all the haters.

Can't seem to find her horrible book used yet, and I can't bring myself to buy it new. I work too hard to give the warden any of my money! But I do look forward to seeing her persecution posts and the eventual day that the book shows up used on abebooks.com... One day. :violin:

Archived