IGNORED

From the Sovereign State of Pennington Point

copper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since she has documented this incident on Facebook, can this be reported to her local C.P.S for investigation of endangerment/medical neglect?

Since she has documented this incident on Facebook, can this be reported to her local C.P.S for investigation of endangerment/medical neglect?

Oh please...oh please...

The epic-pen comments are still there, even with instructions on how to get one. From her page:

There's a couple more, too. They seem oblivious to the fact that the Penningtons don't want records of their children anywhere, and don't seem to understand why Faith did what she did.

On the FB page today there's a post saying she visited her daughter Grace in Dallas. Grace has left home and is working (somewhere, Lisa doesn't say) and nannying for Lisa's SIL. In the comments, someone is glad for Lisa that the daughter thing has worked out, and Lisa replies that "this is another daughter who joyfully moved" to Dallas blah, blah. I'd be bloody joyful leaving that nuthouse with those parents, too.

Yes, Lisa is milking the "Good Daughter/Bad Daughter" thing for all it's worth. This is her second FB post alluding to spending time with one of the "sweet" ones.

Lisa says that Grace is "working" and nannying for her (Lisa's) sister-in-law. I'm betting the "work" requires no identification, no tax forms, no Social Security number, and is paid minimum wage in under-the-table cash. Who's with me?

I'd be taking screenshots just in case she decides to delete the post first.

Yes, Lisa is milking the "Good Daughter/Bad Daughter" thing for all it's worth. This is her second FB post alluding to spending time with one of the "sweet" ones.

Lisa says that Grace is "working" and nannying for her (Lisa's) sister-in-law. I'm betting the "work" requires no identification, no tax forms, no Social Security number, and is paid minimum wage in under-the-table cash. Who's with me?

Me me me!

And I'm betting that Lisa and Jim have allowed Grace to go "work" for Lisa's SIL as a way of refuting Faith's claims about them. I can't imagine Lisa giving up one of her most productive and experienced worker bees unless there was something to gain from it. Those kids' role is to serve Lisa and Jim's desires, and we've already seen that an independent existence as a young, unmarried adult is not part of that role.

"No, really; we don't control every aspect of our adult kids' lives, or hold them prisoner by denying them their legal identities! If Faith had just come back, admitted we were right, and done it our way, we would have let her go work for a family member, too (maybe when she was about 35, and finally mature enough

Then again, who the hell knows what's really going on. But Lisa will always twist everything to make her look good, and I don't see her surrendering an iota more control than she absolutely has to.

This is just too much for me..LISA IS ENDANGERING HER CHILD'S LIFE ON PURPOSE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO JEOPARDISE THE ABSOLUTE CONTROL SHE HAS OVER HIM BY LETTING THE EBIL GOVERNMENT KNOW OF HIS EXISTENCE!!! Please, excuse the all caps, but this makes me really really furious. This has been said over and over and in a much more eloquent way, but, good grief, she is not raising children, not even "warriors for God's Rightful Army of Christian conquerers". She's raising bloody slaves. SLAVES. She. Belongs. In. Jail.

Even if she gets the child an epi-pen, I doubt she'll provide for adequate medical care if it is needed to be used. I just can't see her calling 911 or taking the child to the ED. He might have 1 or 2 times when that is okay (or not) but she will eventually kill him.

She doesn't deserve her children.

Just a warning to everyone who hasn't been following the shitshow that is Lisa Pennington: it's a gigantic rabbit hole, make sure you have the time. There isn't enough brain bleach, especially when you get to the stuff she's since scrubbed (waybackmachine, ftw). You may need to apply bleach directly to your body.

This is the woman who systematically beat her baby and forced his siblings to participate in her cruel game of manipulation (start 'em young) because he wouldn't say 'hi mama'. The woman who accuses her parents of "kidnapping" her adult daughter, and has held this young woman's entire identity hostage, and legitimately feels that she is the one who has been wronged. And so much else that I'm about to go get the bleach and my scouring pad right now.

The Pennington household is draconian.

WHY AM I STILL SURPRISED?!

Just a warning to everyone who hasn't been following the shitshow that is Lisa Pennington: it's a gigantic rabbit hole, make sure you have the time. There isn't enough brain bleach, especially when you get to the stuff she's since scrubbed (waybackmachine, ftw). You may need to apply bleach directly to your body.

This is the woman who systematically beat her baby and forced his siblings to participate in her cruel game of manipulation (start 'em young) because he wouldn't say 'hi mama'. The woman who accuses her parents of "kidnapping" her adult daughter, and has held this young woman's entire identity hostage, and legitimately feels that she is the one who has been wronged. And so much else that I'm about to go get the bleach and my scouring pad right now.

The Pennington household is draconian.

WHY AM I STILL SURPRISED?!

I found the Penningtons when Alecia/Faith fled the household. I missed the baby beating descriptions, though I'm not surprised. Are any of those posts still up, or are they all on the waybackmachine? Have you a link to share? She's pretty batshit crazy, so I'm always surprised that I'm still capable of surprise with her, too.

ETA: Google-fu worked, and I discovered this, if anyone else is curious: http://deletedpenningtonpointposts.blog ... date=false

I personally think it's possible that Grace left the nest on her own accord, but Lisa can't bear to feel betrayed more than she already does. It would be too much for her to own up to TWO children leaving home against her wishes, so she chooses to pretend like everything is fine, and that her baby is simply growing up. Of course, it's equally possible that Lisa is letting her work this job to keep her happy and content and in the fold. All that said, I doubt she will be very specific about Grace leaving the house. She doesn't want to kill the image of perfect daughters that wait around at home until marriage. The more people that are led into believing that it's just "helping family and practicing to be a future mother," the better.

Haven't seen this posted on yet.

One of the Pennington kids was stung by an insect and had a severe allergic reaction.

1. On the way to the hospital Lisa, driving separately, pulled over to post on FB about it and ask for prayers.

I got this far on the OP and actually said out loud, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Seriously, what is wrong with her?

ETA: Google-fu worked, and I discovered this, if anyone else is curious: http://deletedpenningtonpointposts.blog ... date=false

Words fail me. I had never seen this since the Pennington shitstorm didn't catch my attention till Alecia's situation became public.

All I can say is Lisa Pennington is a monster.

Why hasn't CPS taken these kids away from these assholes? :cry:

Words fail me. I had never seen this since the Pennington shitstorm didn't catch my attention till Alecia's situation became public.

All I can say is Lisa Pennington is a monster.

Why hasn't CPS taken these kids away from these assholes? :cry:

What kids?! Since they have no papers who knows that they even exist!

But seriously; didn't CPS come to the door once and James handled it cool as a cucumber? Or was that someone else...

How can I help these kids?

What kids?! Since they have no papers who knows that they even exist!

But seriously; didn't CPS come to the door once and James handled it cool as a cucumber? Or was that someone else...

How can I help these kids?

I'm not sure about CPS knocking at their door, but I hope they do so soon and persistently.

Those descriptions of baby-beating -- an object which is perfect for swatting babies, and her psychotic method of swatting, correcting, soothing, swatting, manipulating, etc... :shock: Terrifying.

Allergic reactions to bee stings do tend to get worse with subsequent stings. My DH had a patient with severe anaphylaxis to wasp stings, even with epic-pens he was told to be no further than 5 to 10 minutes away from the hospital. He was 30 minutes away, fishing with his son. He was stung, his son gave him the injections and benadryl, and put him in the truck to drive him to the hospital. He was DOA.

Lisa is very ill informed on this subject and unfortunately her son may pay the price.

Quite apart from the rest of the Pennington Point horror show -

If Lisa is so vehemently against any records of her or her children's existence, why on earth does she have a Facebook account? The internet is for ever. :naughty:

Let's say the worst happened to one of the kids. Would they even report it? I doubt it.

The good thing about their blog is that there's a record of sorts of all of their kids.

I just wish what she wrote could be used as evidence for a CPS case. What she did was clearly medical neglect!

Quite apart from the rest of the Pennington Point horror show -

If Lisa is so vehemently against any records of her or her children's existence, why on earth does she have a Facebook account? The internet is for ever. :naughty:

Because it's all about her. That, and the incessant shilling of essential oils.

I hope in whatever afterlife this woman gets, she is beaten, the comforted and hugged and beaten some more.

One of the things that caused me to rethink my idea of God was my losing a baby while people like this had them and tortured them.

I personally think it's possible that Grace left the nest on her own accord, but Lisa can't bear to feel betrayed more than she already does. It would be too much for her to own up to TWO children leaving home against her wishes, so she chooses to pretend like everything is fine, and that her baby is simply growing up. Of course, it's equally possible that Lisa is letting her work this job to keep her happy and content and in the fold. All that said, I doubt she will be very specific about Grace leaving the house. She doesn't want to kill the image of perfect daughters that wait around at home until marriage. The more people that are led into believing that it's just "helping family and practicing to be a future mother," the better.

Nah. Lisa would have milked a second kid vanishing and blamed the first. Not only that, Grace was insanely defending her mom on Faith's FB page. I think it is likely that they sent her away because they wanted to prove their kids are not hostages.

How can she write:

I make him miserable, absolutely miserable

and be absolutely cool with it?

I'm utterly horrified.

I'd like to shake her and shout the crazy out of her. It's your baby you're talking about!

Based on a suggestion from a previous thread, our newest post count title is "Escaped the Penningtentiary." :dance:

I got this far on the OP and actually said out loud, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Seriously, what is wrong with her?

I don't know, but there's a whole DSM. I'm sure she's in there.

Archived