IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Lucky 13

happy atheist

Has anyone else noticed the Happy Anniversary video? Lots of them sitting around with no jobs to go to.

duggarfamily.com/2015/7/happy-anniversary

(Didn't break the link because it's their public site - apologies if I should have).

I'm dying right now because as soon as I saw it was a ring, I reached for my sketchbook to make a comic of him giving her some gaudy monstrosity with all of the birthstones in it. Hahhh.

And yes, they remind me of reality shows featuring celebrities with countless hangers-on just chilling at their house for no reason.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you should have broken that link.

And I may be in the minority, but I think a certain person mentioned upthread's sexual preference should not be discussed because he's still unmarried, and the only reason he's not under his parents' roof is because he works at HQ.

(snip) he tries to make it look like he's just trying to act reserved so he looks like the ultimate gentleman, a parents dream come true! I can't stand it! I find nothing attractive about a guy who cares more about his impression on the parents than trying to romance his girl. It's bs! He seems like such a bore. I thought bin was boring, this Brandon guy tops him in the least sex appeal. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I pity her, I can't force my to be attracted to a guy that acts repulsed by me, it sends the wrong message.

Sorry this is a bit off topic but it's been driving me nuts and I want to hear other opinions.... So Michaela (Bates) and Brandon are engaged. She seems absolutely in love with him and their proposal is actually very sweet, she is so thrilled and emotional (it's on bringingupbates/uptv) (snip)

I'm not going to guess whether he's gay or not but I do get a MAJOR creep vibe from him. No idea why but he sets off alarm bells like nobody's business. Maybe that's what you're feeling and you're getting it mixed up with gay vibes cause you haven't been able to identify them?

Does anyone else get creep vibes from Brandon? If I was walking down the street late at night and saw him I would be super super worried.

Someone needs to explain what I'm looking at here .... religious animals? Is this like those religious vegetables?

:wtf: Yes please, I need to understand what the hell is going on in that picture. Is that supposed to be a lion Jesus complete with stigmata!?! And why is the angel/panther/wolf(?) giving bunny ears to the cougar with a cross on his ass?

The bunny ears thing is what we used to call devil's horns back in the day. Kids liked to do this to their annoying big sister or their annoying baby sister in family pictures.

Yeah, I know it's a common prank thing. I've always heard it called "bunny ears" but if it's also called "devil's horns" that make the religious cartoon cat picture even weirder :cray-cray:

they can also save money on wedding costs for the girls by reducing the eleventy bridesmaids & groomsmen and flower girls and ring bearers etc. Plus, hey, leghumper labor might still be there so Siera can serve more melted rootbeer floats.

I'll never get over the stupidity of serving root beer floats to so many people. For a crowd that large, serve sheet cakes.

I'll never get over the stupidity of serving root beer floats to so many people. For a crowd that large, serve sheet cakes.

Or get someone fundie approved like Chick a Fil a to cater (at a hugely discounted rate of course)...

But no, too expensive for Boob to shell out.

Check out the video "Jinger" just posted to FB. Michelle has some mad roller skating skillz. I wonder if Jinger really posts things (or Jana, sometimes she signs posts too) or if JB does it for them.

[search][/search]

They can get the other family to foot the bill. Or go to Vegas.

It's not that hard.

First of all, it doesn't cost all that much to buy a ton sized bag of pretzels at Costco or Sam's - haven't you seen the kids eating pretzels and vinegar for dinner? And load them up on tater tots or dry cereal.

They don't have to invite a zillion people to the weddings. OH WAIT !! Yes they do so they can have all the wedding gifts! They can have a wedding at 2pm where they don't have to serve any food -they can cut back on the 'reception' and just hand out lollipops that say Thanks for coming and for the gift. Then they don't have to pay for postage for thank you cards (do they even send out thank you cards for gifts? )

Jennifer seriously makes me sad.

instagram.com/p/5cebG_mlT9/?taken-by=duggarfam

The official Duggar Facebook page also put up a video of Michelle skating backwards. The caption says, "Check this out. Our mom is so much fun! We had a blast skating together yesterday. Check it out. Her skills are mad! She out-skated the whole place…backwards! Jinger"

Does that mean they let Jinger use a computer and go on Facebook??

The official Duggar Facebook page also put up a video of Michelle skating backwards. The caption says, "Check this out. Our mom is so much fun! We had a blast skating together yesterday. Check it out. Her skills are mad! She out-skated the whole place…backwards! Jinger"

Does that mean they let Jinger use a computer and go on Facebook??

It's probably something like Jim Bob saying "Hey, Jinger, we brought up or Facebook page so that you can do the post today. Go ahead and sit down and I'll tell you what to type."

Earlier someone was discussing an increase in their page likes. They appear to have largely come from July 16th, the day they were cancelled, and July 19th, when Meredith was born.

post-10580-14452000577262_thumb.png

It's probably something like Jim Bob saying "Hey, Jinger, we brought up or Facebook page so that you can do the post today. Go ahead and sit down and I'll tell you what to type."

Earlier someone was discussing an increase in their page likes. They appear to have largely come from July 16th, the day they were cancelled, and July 19th, when Meredith was born.

Hey that's a fun tool I didn't know existed. I notice they've had a net gain of about 15k since last week, so this confirms they are still losing likes. 8-)

If the Duggars are so heartbroken about not being on TV, they should have thought twice before hiding what Smuggar did for a year. You're getting what you deserve. And there's no Jessa and Jill spin off. Let the girls heal in peace

Isnt rollerskating awfully close to dancing?

anyway the frowny face one is jordyn , not jenny. but I feel sorry for all the kids lest they can break free.

I got my first email from Michelle Duggar! :cracking-up:

It was a c/p of the Dillards' blue-eyed, white baby post. Including a link for donations, should you feel led to make them. :sigh2:

I got my first email from Michelle Duggar! :cracking-up:

It was a c/p of the Dillards' blue-eyed, white baby post. Including a link for donations, should you feel led to make them. :sigh2:

As expected. :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway the frowny face one is jordyn , not jenny. but I feel sorry for all the kids lest they can break free.

The frown face is Jenni. In the white shirt.

I feel like those four have grown 6 inches apiece since we last saw them on tv!

Yeah I was quite surprised that they would be rollerskating to devil music. Don't they have Christian rock night at the roller palace?

She should take up roller derby.

Hey that's a fun tool I didn't know existed. I notice they've had a net gain of about 15k since last week, so this confirms they are still losing likes. 8-)

Yeah, I can't believe when we had the discussion on page likes that I didn't think about the public availability of this metric. I use it all the time with my social media management side job.

Here's the link if anyone ever wants to check it out: facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/likes

One can even look up Pickle's stats :stir-pot:

facebook.com/pages/Duggar-Family-News-Life-is-not-all-pickles-and-hairspray/269181913180625?sk=likes

Nah. The one in the white shirt, looking like she's over it, is Jennifer.

Archived