IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Lucky 13

happy atheist

Yeah, they showed it in that birthday one. JB is at the kitchen counter showing some of the howlers his purchases and laughing like they are the funniest and most creative gifts ever. The kids aren't very amused. I can't remember which shirt(s?) he got exactly though. So it's definitely possible that some were from Jill. Because I think he wore a couple pretty stupid ones.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really like to know how the Duggars fit the Gypsy wedding show on TLC into their schema. The ones they show are all religious and stay pure until marriage, but according to Duggar standards, essentially dress like prostitutes. How do they explain all these girls staying "pure" even though they go around defrauding men? Is it possible that they are more holy and have better will power than the Duggars? Hahahaha imagine their faces if someone dared to suggest someone was more holy than them hehehehe.

Actually, going along with my previous post, I just thought of an interesting question. Who would the Duggars think was easier to save? A Christian who believed in God and Jesus but wore revealing clothing and let's say had sex before marriage, or an orthodox Jewish person who followed all of those modesty rules and everything but just didn't think Jesus was the savior?

I would really like to know how the Duggars fit the Gypsy wedding show on TLC into their schema. The ones they show are all religious and stay pure until marriage, but according to Duggar standards, essentially dress like prostitutes. How do they explain all these girls staying "pure" even though they go around defrauding men? Is it possible that they are more holy and have better will power than the Duggars? Hahahaha imagine their faces if someone dared to suggest someone was more holy than them hehehehe.

To be fair, I think most people would put the standard of dress those gypsy women wear into the "like prostitutes" category. Ha!

Anybody else thinking Wife Swap between Nettie Stanley and Michelle Duggar? I would pay to watch that.

Michael-girl Bates announced her wedding party on her Instagram today. Jana is the only Duggar in the lineup. I predicted only a few token Duggars will attend:

"The brides maids are Kelly Bates, Jana Duggar, Erin Paine, Angie Keilen, Tori Bates, Becky Keilen, Alyssa Webster, Christy Keilen. The groomsmen are Nate Paine, Brent Keilen, Craig Keilen, Andy Warner, Lawson Bates, Gabe Cleator, Trace Bates, Kelly Dornink. "

HAHAHA Please Nettie could out housewife Michelle any day. She seems to ACTUALLY do work hahahahahahaa. Michelle would get to her house and expect the kids to do everything.

Kelly Bates is her mom, right? Is it common to have your mom as a bridesmaid?

Kelly Bates is her mom, right? Is it common to have your mom as a bridesmaid?

Yes, Kelly is the mom. No, not at all common to have your mom as a bridesmaid. Usually a sister, cousin or BFF is the maid/matron of honor. IMO- it's kind of weird.

Anybody else thinking Wife Swap between Nettie Stanley and Michelle Duggar? I would pay to watch that.

Especially since they would have to dress like each other. That would be epic.

Is that Jinger next to Anna? She looks so pretty in this pick. So normal. (Minus the white cow spots)

How is Anna comfortable in that top? It's gotta be hot.

Where is like half of the Duggar brood?! Where is Jboob and Jchelle?

ANNA HAVE YOUR BABY ALREADY THE ANTICIPATION OF THE TRENDY M4 NAME IS KEEPING ME FROM MY HOMEWORK :wink-kitty:

HAHAHA Please Nettie could out housewife Michelle any day. She seems to ACTUALLY do work hahahahahahaa. Michelle would get to her house and expect the kids to do everything.

Michelle would die from a heart attack if she saw Nettie's closet! Or Mellie and the gang would beat her ass the minute she opened her mouth....LOL!!!

Soooo with the chick a fila thing...

If they want free chicken, why do they dress as cows?

Chick fil a's mascot is a cow that tells people to "eat mor chicken", since they serve chicken and not beef.

Chick fil a's mascot is a cow that tells people to "eat mor chicken", since they serve chicken and not beef.

Thanks guys - I was wondering that very thing but didn't want to look stupid by asking!!

Has Joy been seen since the scandal broke?

She was in the fathers day video, she was in the goodbye Jillymuffin video.

Imagine Michelle's face when instead of "obeying" the kids tell her to go fuck herself.

Jana if youre reading this please make this a reality :pray: :pray: :pray:

Jana if youre reading this please make this a reality :pray: :pray: :pray:

well, they say it's the quiet ones you've gotta watch! i hope jana at least mutters it under her breath, if s dhe does not have the courage to say it out loud.

do you think the kids are familiar with swear words and such? like, do you think the little kids go through a (normal) phase where they think it's funny to curse?

I've been checking in on the Duggar Official FB page every couple days lately just to see how many people "like" their page. Ok, and to see if M4 (just accidentally typed M$ lol) has arrived.

If I'm not mistaken, their "likes" have grown 5,000 in the last few days. What gives? :penguin-no:

well, they say it's the quiet ones you've gotta watch! i hope jana at least mutters it under her breath, if s dhe does not have the courage to say it out loud.

do you think the kids are familiar with swear words and such? like, do you think the little kids go through a (normal) phase where they think it's funny to curse?

They think saying "God" in the incorrect context is like saying the f-word or the c-word, and a grave sin (in violation of the 10th commandments)* so they probably say words like "damn" and "piss" when they're 12 and it's a OMGOSH A BIG DEAL SHE SAID A SWEAR. It's probably a big deal even into their late teens/early 20s.

*just a note that the commandment isn't actually "thou shalt not use god's name as a swear word" but "thou shalt not take god's name in vain" which I think was shown to more refer to false promises and such and such than saying "Oh my god!" Not that it matters bc the Good Person test or whatever is stupid anyway since even Jesus and God both flunk it, too.

I've been checking in on the Duggar Official FB page every couple days lately just to see how many people "like" their page. Ok, and to see if M4 (just accidentally typed M$ lol) has arrived.

If I'm not mistaken, their "likes" have grown 5,000 in the last few days. What gives? :penguin-no:

Now that the show is done, people want to make sure they still know what's going on with the Duggars?

So maybe; someone watched the show but didn't feel the need to like them on Facebook. But now that it's over, they still want to "keep in touch".

Archived