Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21259

Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21558

Part 7: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21962

Part 8: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=22725

Part 9: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=24170

Part 10: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25198

Part 11: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25811

Part 12: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26219&start=20#p957780

And, no, we aren't going to start having MOAR threads with even pickier topics. The mods are still in full-on merge mode.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will be a test for Ben... can he hold off not saying something.

Pulled this quote about the Duggars' reaction to the legalization of gay marriage from the previous thread - so far he has not said anything, but his sister (Jessica) sure has! For her most recent instagram post, she captioned a photo with "REAL marriage is still one man and one woman."

:ew:

(edited for grammar :embarrassed: )

Pulled this quote about the Duggars' reaction to the legalization of gay marriage from the previous thread - so far he has not said anything, but his sister (Jessica) sure has! For her most recent instagram post, she captioned a photo with "REAL marriage is still one man and one woman."

Didn't she also have a confederate flag?

There seems to be a huge Instagram campaign supporting all things Duggar! There are all kinds of Duggar fanatic accounts cropping up. On Friday, while trolling, I stumbled upon Duggar_hugger where the latest post with a picture of Bin & Jessa( wearing a cheesy Dr Seus type hat) . In the background of the photo, there appeared to be a camera crew. Curiously, the photo was taken down. I saw this one today which explains a lot!

Can someone start the hashtag #cancel19kidsandcounting ? That would be better.

Apparently Duggar fan fiction is a thing..... :lol:

"The Day Michelle and Jim Duggar became leftist revolutionaries"

fanfiction.net/s/10648462/1/The-Day-Michelle-and-Jim-Duggar-became-leftist-revolutionaries

Apparently Duggar fan fiction is a thing..... :lol:

"The Day Michelle and Jim Duggar became leftist revolutionaries"

https://.fanfiction.net/s/10648462/1/Th ... utionaries

:lol:

From page 1 - "Michelle looked at Jim Bob fearfully. Jim Bob never had the best ideas, but she knew his heart was in the right place."

:popcorn2:

ETA: I guess it was only one page. Now I'm off to look up more Duggar fanfic...

Oh man... I know there's fundie fanfic but I never knew there was Duggar fanfic! Unless you're counting parodies like Kid Farm :lol:

Oh man... I know there's fundie fanfic but I never knew there was Duggar fanfic! Unless you're counting parodies like Kid Farm :lol:

wattpad.com/13079299-the-lone-duggar-child/page/3

In this one the Duggars split up and sent all their kids of in buddy groups to live with other people. xD Writen from Joy-Annas perspective. :shifty: It is totally not realistic because the children know math in this story. :D

I was trying to find more hilarious Duggar fanfic and I found an actual article titled, "Here are some hot a Valentine's Day sex tips from the Duggar family." :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Ben's silence has made me believe in miracles again! :whistle:

There's some duggar fanfic on Instagram. They'll post a pic and write the story in the comments. I just saw it a few days ago. Mackenzie was a rebellious teenager. I don't follow them, only saw it in my travels.

I saw a couple pictures of Michelle lately and she looks like she's lost A LOT of weight since the scandal. Like an unhealthy amount. I realize that stress can cause you to lose weight, but I worry that she might have relapsed with her eating disorder. As awful of a mother and person she is, I wouldn't wish that on her. Plus, I worry that if she has relapsed, her children (especially her daughters) might be more at risk of developing their own eating disorders (they're already at risk because of genetics, but witnessing someone struggling with an eating disorder can trigger eating disorders. I wonder if, maybe, that has something to do with Jill's instagram post involving the group that works with people who have eating disorders. I mean, maybe not, but it's the first time I've ever heard of the Duggars in relation to support groups of any kind outside of WW (which is not a support group for those with eating disorders).

I don't tend to notice weight changes in people unless they're quite significant, but I think I can see it here.

EuVRq6xh.jpg

pic from Duggar official fb

She was a little chubby before, no? I'm not judging, she is a middle aged mother of 19. I think she looks good. (figure wise she looks good...her hair and clothes are still a catastrophe) She probably doesn't need lose anymore though. I have a difficult time feeling compassion for her- knowing what she has done. But I hope she hasn't relasped, the young kids don't need another drama.

There's some duggar fanfic on Instagram. They'll post a pic and write the story in the comments. I just saw it a few days ago. Mackenzie was a rebellious teenager. I don't follow them, only saw it in my travels.

Never knew that fanfic happened on Instagram. But then again I've never read much fanfic of anything. Though I guess it exists for more topics than I realized. Someone's probably already written 50 Shades of Duggar somewhere.

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Believe it or not, there used to be a fundie fanfiction forum here on freejinger. :lol: It got shut down because most people found it really, really creepy to write fanfiction about real people.

I remember an Instagram account mocking some of the fan fiction a while back. It was pretty funny actually. In one that they mentioned, Joy or someone goes to change Israel's diaper. But it's set in the future many, many years. And Israel would have been something like 9.

Believe it or not, there used to be a fundie fanfiction forum here on freejinger. :lol: It got shut down because most people found it really, really creepy to write fanfiction about real people.

I've been lurking a while, but I don't remember that. That's probably a good thing, not sure I want too much of that in my brain :lol:

I guess it's creepy to write about people by name, but not as creepy as finding fanfic written about you/your family by name, if someone is one of the fundies thought to read FJ.

@duggar.fanficss was just suggested to me by instagram! Which is perfect because now I'm sucked into Marley's story, which just started. She's 15 and possibly pregnant by her dad.....Josh Duggar. Hashtag best soap opera evaaaah

It had also occurred to me that Meechelle looked thinner.....although pictures can be deceiving....the angle, lens, etc. I had previously thought that on the show I had never seen her eating anything, although I probably just missed it.

They have been publicly, as in WORLDWIDE humiliated. That is very stressful, even if the Baby Jesus is on your side. One could either eat a lot of donuts, or eat less because you just feel sick.

When I think about Jill and Jessa having 19 Kidzzz because of the nutty Gothardism, it makes me feel sick myself....lets see....donut or carrot.....

Haven't seen it mentioned much elsewhere, but there's scuttlebutt on a few FB pages that JB is considering legal action against TLC unless they pay out the rest of their contract.

Thoughts?

Archived