IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 12

homeschoolmomma1

Josh's Fivestone Group... What significance does the word fivestone mean? Is it biblical?

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Joshua Duggar and it is located at 548 Arbor Acres Ave Springdale, AR 72762.

The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Travis W Story.

Story is an attorney: storylawfirm.com/attorneys-staff/travis-story/

He also owns a real estate company and "a production company which Travis has run since 1998, which works for various non-profit and political entities ...Travis has been a long time member of Cross Church currently attending their Fayetteville Campus and volunteers with his wife Ashleigh in the College ministry."

That church is the church Jim Bob and Michelle went to and it is the church which owned the house the Duggars rented where the molestations occurred.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAD Family INC... Could MAD stand for Michelle Annette Duggar?

I don't know what MAD means, except that is probably what they are right now! :lol:

It is a for-profit corporation and the officers are Jim Bob, Michelle and a tax accountant.

I don't think it's all that far fetched. His own Law Firm's website says that he specializes in breach of contract. Didn't just pull that out of my butt.

Maybe the Duggars are the ones being sued by TLC?

Could TLC sue the Duggars for anything? The only thing I can think about it the molestation but either TLC knew about it (the most likely option) or the Duggars didn't tell them. And I don't see a legal problem contract wise about not telling TLC. (morally yes! But that is a different story) Its not like TLC is law enforcement or anything.

The Duggars have always done speaking engagements at Christian events. They had to cancel a Denver appearance that was supposed to happen last night, due to negative publicity. It'll be interesting to see if anybody wants to see them speak after all of this.

I only read the second Radar story. There's no new information, but there is a short video of paps asking questions, which they all ignored. I counted two or three Duggar helpers dressed in black. Who are they?

ETA the third helper dressed in black is Ben, bringing up the rear! :laughing-rolling:

In that video of them walking through the airport, I can't help but notice how unhealthy Jill looks. She still looks puffy and swollen, which I wouldn't have expected this long after the birth. And Jessa looks LESS pregnant than she did before. Of course, she is hiding her abdomen behind something she's carrying. I feel the worst for Jill. She had such a traumatic delivery, and I think it really tore up her body. She goes from virgin to giving birth to a huge baby in less than a year. It's just so sad. I blame Jimboob, that bastard, for doing this to those girls. I have a more difficult time finding blame with Michelle because I think she is mentally ill and is probably incapable of rational thought at this point. But JimBoob knows. He's not crazy. He's just a control freak.

Can i just say I don't get the Michelle is mentally ill thing? I mean, I don't really watch much of her on the show as she annoys me with her affectations, so I could be missing something. I think she is fake as hell, and not very connected to her kids, Crappy mother, and not all that bright, but I am not sure about the mentally ill thing.

Honest question for anyone who cares to answer: Why do you think she is mentally ill? I am not challenging you, just interested in your opinions here.

To be perfectly honest, Jill and Derick both looked exhausted in the airport photo. That could be a combination of the stress they've been through since May due to the molestation being made public and new baby sleepless nights. I don't know if Michelle is mentally ill, but if I was going to do research of why she is the way she is, I would look at Dependent Personality Disorder first.

Can i just say I don't get the Michelle is mentally ill thing? I mean, I don't really watch much of her on the show as she annoys me with her affectations, so I could be missing something. I think she is fake as hell, and not very connected to her kids, Crappy mother, and not all that bright, but I am not sure about the mentally ill thing.

Honest question for anyone who cares to answer: Why do you think she is mentally ill? I am not challenging you, just interested in your opinions here.

Well, having 19 kids and still trying for more is one clue.

Having all of those babies and then giving them away to other daughters to raise as soon as they are weaned is another clue. It's one thing to have siblings assist in child care, but that's not what happens in that family. The siblings actually become the mothers. Michelle never does anything for the babies once they are given to a sister to raise. The girls even write the schedule for the other kids' chores to take care of the household. I don't know what Michelle actually does in the house all day but she always looks medicated to me.

She seems very mentally unstable to me. First with the baby voice. No normal woman speaks that way. Just they don't. That's a serious symptom of something.Then there's the 19 kids, and why she has so many. Then the loony story she tells repeatedly in which she basically blames herself for wearing a bikini and making her neighbor get a divorce. That's just weird and full of needless shame/guilt that she doesn't deserve. Add to that the bulimia, which I'm very doubtful she has actually overcome, and her general lifestyle/attire/beliefs/affect, and I think you have yourself a sick woman who need psychological help. She doesn't seem fully in touch with reality. There's something in her eyes that says, "My true self is buried underneath so many layers of denial and repression that you will never find the real me."

J'Chelle is extremely mentally unstable. Every season there is at least one situation where it's very clear she's highly medicated.

I don't think it's all that far fetched. His own Law Firm's website says that he specializes in breach of contract. Didn't just pull that out of my butt.

I know you didn't just pull it out of your butt. Did you actually read my comment? He specializes in breach of contract among a pretty long list of other things. Suing TLC is only one possible option out of dozens of likely reasons why a family like the Duggars would hire someone like him. I get saying, "Hey, maybe they're suing TLC" - but you said, "They are suing TLC." And it IS a huge leap to claim that at this point with literally no evidence.

She seems very mentally unstable to me. First with the baby voice. No normal woman speaks that way. Just they don't. That's a serious symptom of something.Then there's the 19 kids, and why she has so many. Then the loony story she tells repeatedly in which she basically blames herself for wearing a bikini and making her neighbor get a divorce. That's just weird and full of needless shame/guilt that she doesn't deserve. Add to that the bulimia, which I'm very doubtful she has actually overcome, and her general lifestyle/attire/beliefs/affect, and I think you have yourself a sick woman who need psychological help. She doesn't seem fully in touch with reality. There's something in her eyes that says, "My true self is buried underneath so many layers of denial and repression that you will never find the real me."

She also lives with a man who has an anger problem and an ego as big as a barn.

As much as she says she loves having children and would love to have more children, I've never heard her say that she actually loves the children she has.

They've been filmed forever and I don't think I've ever heard her say "I love you" to any of her kids. That's just abnormal.

This is a woman who hits babies if they crawl off a blanket on the floor!

Maybe the Duggars are the ones being sued by TLC?

That would be priceless. :D

Jim Boob's bank account draining weekly as he pay's attorney's to fight a million dollar entertainment conglomorate. I'd pay to watch that.

Maybe because their is a current DHS investigation TLC is scared and wants out. Maybe their is/was a morality clause in their contracts.

It is interesting though how Huckabee is sticking by them and offering them his PR guy and personal attorney and such. I would have thought Huckabee would have distanced himself more with the 2016 election and Republican primaries. Maybe he already knows he's toast.

I know you didn't just pull it out of your butt. Did you actually read my comment? He specializes in breach of contract among a pretty long list of other things. Suing TLC is only one possible option out of dozens of likely reasons why a family like the Duggars would hire someone like him. I get saying, "Hey, maybe they're suing TLC" - but you said, "They are suing TLC." And it IS a huge leap to claim that at this point with literally no evidence.

Well for sure he does not specialize in family law and since Josh sued the state of Arkansas after the last investigation, I don't think that it's too out there, but I guess I did go a little overboard like it was a fact. * sigh

Josh's Fivestone Group... What significance does the word fivestone mean? Is it biblical?

Five stone . Here's a longshot. A stone = 14 lbs. 5 stone = 70.

70 is a biblically significant number, signifying perfection, also the fulfillment, restoration, etc. 70 nations, 70 elders, 70 years of Babylonian captivity, 70 x7 forgiveness.....There, that is my way out post for the week.

Has anyone found any coverage of Jill and Jessa's speech today at the Alive Festival? I've been combing the internet in the hope that I would find either a brief synopsis of their appearance or a video. So far no luck, has anyone else has any luck?

I think Fivestone is in reference to the Old Testament/Hebrew Scriptures story of David and Goliath when David picked up 5 stones before his fight with Goliath.

Has anyone found any coverage of Jill and Jessa's speech today at the Alive Festival? I've been combing the internet in the hope that I would find either a brief synopsis of their appearance or a video. So far no luck, has anyone else has any luck?

No, I haven't tried looking yet. I would think if it was taped by someone in the audience it would probably have been uploaded to either Facebook or on Youtube.

I don't get that vibe from Michelle either. I also don't see her as submissive helpmeet either. I personally believe that their marriage is more complementary than we think. The same can be said for other fundie families we snark on.

Jim Boob's bank account draining weekly as he pay's attorney's to fight a million dollar entertainment conglomorate. I'd pay to watch that.

That's the ONLY Duggar TV program I'd be interested in watching. :snooty:

The attorney website says "including defense of (business-related lawsuits.)" The way it reads, he's a defense attorney and usually they don't switch sides. Of course, anything is possible when you're talking about the Duggars. It just seems like he'd be defending them against a breach of contract claim, not doing one against TLC.

From the article:

Him being Huckabees personal lawyer I guess t's no surprise they hired just him, for whatever reason. But interesting, and if this is about the show I would love to see the contract if they are considering suing TLC. Maybe the contract is really the reason why TLC hasn't actually cancelled the show yet.

Where does it say that? I haven't seen that anywhere.

The attorney website says "including defense of (business-related lawsuits.)" The way it reads, he's a defense attorney and usually they don't switch sides. Of course, anything is possible when you're talking about the Duggars. It just seems like he'd be defending them against a breach of contract claim, not doing one against TLC.

I would ask what would TLC get out of suing the Duggars?

Five stone . Here's a longshot. A stone = 14 lbs. 5 stone = 70.

70 is a biblically significant number, signifying perfection, also the fulfillment, restoration, etc. 70 nations, 70 elders, 70 years of Babylonian captivity, 70 x7 forgiveness.....There, that is my way out post for the week.

Clever ... but no way does Josh know what a stone is.

Archived