IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 12

homeschoolmomma1

I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I don't know how to start a new topic.

I did a search for companies owned by the Duggars on the Arkansas Secretary of State website and this is what I found. There are probably others, but I dont have a lot of time to look into it right now. I am mostly curious about Duggar Processing LLC, Fivestone Group LLC and MAD Family INC.

These are in good standing:

Duggar Processing LLC filed on 5/4/2015 by James R Duggar.

Fivestone Group LLC filed on 4/29/2015 by Joshua Duggar.

Duggar Properties LLC filed on 6/5/2014 by James R Duggar.

Duggar Aviation LLC filed on 6/3/2013 by Jim Bob Duggar.

MAD Family INC filed on 3/6/2013 by Jim Bob Duggar.

This one has been revoked:

Save-n-go INC filed on 1/22/1988 by James R Duggar.

There is also a listing for Dillard family Ministries filed on 6/17/2015. It lists Jill and Derick Dillard as directors.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggars have always done speaking engagements at Christian events. They had to cancel a Denver appearance that was supposed to happen last night, due to negative publicity. It'll be interesting to see if anybody wants to see them speak after all of this.

I only read the second Radar story. There's no new information, but there is a short video of paps asking questions, which they all ignored. I counted two or three Duggar helpers dressed in black. Who are they?

ETA the third helper dressed in black is Ben, bringing up the rear! :laughing-rolling:

The first story is critical because it says that they will be speaking at a Christian Music Festival (QF) and the second story is them at the airport headed to speak at the festival.

So, it seems that JB & J'chelle and Josh have canceled their speaking engagements (or had them canceled for them), but Jill and Jessa didn't have this one canceled.

That's why I said TLC and the Duggars will be watching closely to see how the girls are received at this festival. Just like with social media. The girls were the first ones on social media posting, a few weeks later JB & J'chelle followed suit and right after them, Josh.

I think that may be how they view their speaking engagements if the girls are received well. It is a decent living if you are in demand and get paid for it.

I think the show would've been on its way out whether or not the Josh scandal occurred.

The whole popularity of the show was based on this formula:

1. I wonder if Michelle is pregnant again?

2. Does she look pregnant?

3. Wow, she's pregnant!

4. What a wacky gender reveal!

5. Omigosh, she's giving birth!

6. What a cute baby.

7. How do the other kids respond to the baby? (they love it)

8. How do they handle so many kids?

9. Look how cute the little ones are.

10. I wonder if Michelle is pregnant again?

Josie is five. Michelle is too old to even speculate about pregnancy. Their old formula is dying off. But it could resume with the next generation ("I wonder if Jill is pregnant again?") so I think that's where the show would've been headed--to a spinoff.

Yeah, but half the draw was that they had so many kids. The bus rides instead of car rides. The ducklings following after mom & dad. The older girls watching the little ones. The girls clothes, dorm living, pseudo parents of their buddies. The cooking, chores, ect.

Jill and Jessa will have one child each and two husbands. Very different, IMHO. But then the audience may like it, but it wont be like 19K&C and if people won't accept JB & J'chelle or Josh (which I don't think they will) then it's not like they can write them in to the storylines well.

See what I mean?

I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I don't know how to start a new topic.

I did a search for companies owned by the Duggars on the Arkansas Secretary of State website and this is what I found. There are probably others, but I dont have a lot of time to look into it right now. I am mostly curious about Duggar Processing LLC, Fivestone Group LLC and MAD Family INC.

There is also a listing for Dillard family Ministries filed on 6/17/2015. It lists Jill and Derick Dillard as directors.

Does it say (and I imagine it's not a company, but w Duggars u neverknow) if Dillard Family Ministries is a business or non-profit?

I also want to look into the difference between the four above being LLC and the last one being INC. I believe with an LLC if you go bankrupt they can't touch your personal assets. INC I'm not sure what that's about but it probably includes both business & personal assets together.

I have another topic to sleuth. :cracking-up:

Does it say (and I imagine it's not a company, but w Duggars u neverknow) if Dillard Family Ministries is a business or non-profit?

I have another topic to sleuth. :cracking-up:

Dillard Family Ministries says it is nonprofit.

Corporation Name DILLARD FAMILY MINISTRIES

Fictitious Names

Filing # 811079071

Filing Type Nonprofit Corporation

Filed under Act Dom Bus Medical Corp; 2289 of 2005

Status Good Standing

Principal Address

Reg. Agent LEGACY CONSULTING

Agent Address 528 SOUTH LOUISIANA STREET, SUITE 222

LITTLE ROCK, AR 72201

Date Filed 06/17/2015

Officers CHARLES CHADWICK GALLAGHER , Incorporator/Organizer

JILL DILLARD , Director

DERICK DILLARD , Director

Foreign Name N/A

Foreign Address

State of Origin N/A

I agree.

With that said, I don't know how much control he will really have in the future if the kids can use their fame to get their own money and don't 'need' daddy no more.

I have to wonder if 'JB would agree that the girls should do a reality tv show, IF one was offered to them' or if JB would only want a reality tv show if it was based on him and J'chelle in the 19 K & C style.

I would love to know that.

I could see the girls getting their own show as being positive in the 'master plan' of JB or his worst nightmare if it was no longer under his control.

Can you imagine the girls unsurping him as king and becoming stars in themselves. I mean, he better hope he has control if that would happen.

If he is their Dadager or the guy that hired the manager, he has lots of control still (and if Dadager still gets a cut)

If any members of the family get big, he can figure out a way to capitalize off of it. Look at Joe Jackson. His most famous son if not proven child molester, was pretty messed up. He beat Katherine Jackson, to the point she has a permanent limp. His kids all hate him, but he's wealthy and can get meetings. Nothing A list, but the Duggars aren't that high on the celebrity food chain.

And frankly just having 4 mouths off of his payroll would also benefit him. Let the cash start flowing the other way.

T

He appears to live in DeQueen, AR, which may explain some of the recent flights of Duggar Air.

Glad to see the Duggars are at least attempting to do something with their free time.

Lots of new ventures in the last 3 months...they had to know something was up.

Dillard Family Ministries says it is nonprofit.

Corporation Name DILLARD FAMILY MINISTRIES

Fictitious Names

Filing # 811079071

Filing Type Nonprofit Corporation

Filed under Act Dom Bus Medical Corp; 2289 of 2005

Status Good Standing

Principal Address

Reg. Agent LEGACY CONSULTING

Agent Address 528 SOUTH LOUISIANA STREET, SUITE 222

LITTLE ROCK, AR 72201

Date Filed 06/17/2015

JILL DILLARD , Director

DERICK DILLARD , Director

Foreign Name N/A

Foreign Address

State of Origin N/A

Thanks.

Another question. I don't know if you know the answer or are familiar with these listings, but under 'Officers' it lists Charles Chadwick Gallagher. I wonder if that is a lawyer or ??

Thanks.

Another question. I don't know if you know the answer or are familiar with these listings, but under 'Officers' it lists Charles Chadwick Gallagher. I wonder if that is a lawyer or ??

Isn't Chad the family PR guy sent over from Huckabee. He's not a lawyer. Or I should say he's not listed on the Arkansas Bar website. Here's his info from his PR company legacyincorporated.com/our-principal/

What is Dillard Family Ministries? What does it do?

A Google search yielded nothing.

I wonder if they have not even set up a website yet...isn't that 1 of Josh's specialties?

I am glad to see them being proactive. There's many mouths to feed for the next couple of decades.

A Google search yielded nothing.

I wonder if they have not even set up a website yet...isn't that 1 of Josh's specialties?

I am glad to see them being proactive. There's many mouths to feed for the next couple of decades.

I hope this isn't the post Walmart position Derrick accepted.

I'd say it probably is.

Isn't Chad the family PR guy sent over from Huckabee. He's not a lawyer. Or I should say he's not listed on the Arkansas Bar website. Here's his info from his PR company legacyincorporated.com/our-principal/

That's right. He's the family's spin doctor and the one consulted before the big interview on Fox News.

If that is true, I find it very disappointing. He has a solid education in a field where he can always get gainful employment with insurance benefits. :nenner:

If that is true, I find it very disappointing. He has a solid education in a field where he can always get gainful employment with insurance benefits. :nenner:

Jill and Gothard convinced him that he needed to be home with his family and working for himself. The TLC gig made that decision very easy for all of the Duggars. Sure some of them had "In Name Only" businesses, but the 8-5 daily grind, nope.

As many people have said, life is going to be very hard for the 2nd generation (and beyond) Duggars, if they continue to follow the teachings of the Gothard cult.

I think I remember reading that the second generation is where many cults go to die...it's your typical Ponzi Scheme.

This just in: The Duggars have just hired a new lawyer! Something big is up:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2188511/duggar ... -the-show/ :wink-kitty:

From the article:

This is where it gets interesting: the attorney named, Kevin A. Crass, doesn’t specialize in defense of child abuse charges, or in suing government agencies. However, in his list of specialties, something else appears that could be relevant to the Duggar family’s current state of affairs: breach of contract.

Him being Huckabees personal lawyer I guess t's no surprise they hired just him, for whatever reason. But interesting, and if this is about the show I would love to see the contract if they are considering suing TLC. Maybe the contract is really the reason why TLC hasn't actually cancelled the show yet.

From the article:

Him being Huckabees personal lawyer I guess t's no surprise they hired just him, for whatever reason. But interesting, and if this is about the show I would love to see the contract if they are considering suing TLC. Maybe the contract is really the reason why TLC hasn't actually cancelled the show yet.

That was my thinking exactly on an earlier post I made.

Great minds think alike. :dance:

It was my guess that TLC was in the midst of a contract payout dispute and that is possibly why the show is in limbo.

This just in: The Duggars have just hired a new lawyer! Something big is up:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2188511/duggar ... -the-show/ :wink-kitty:

Interesting indeed. From the article:

This is where it gets interesting: the attorney named, Kevin A. Crass, doesn’t specialize in defense of child abuse charges, or in suing government agencies. However, in his list of specialties, something else appears that could be relevant to the Duggar family’s current state of affairs: breach of contract.

They are suing TLC. Oh boy.

MAD Family INC... Could MAD stand for Michelle Annette Duggar?

Josh's Fivestone Group... What significance does the word fivestone mean? Is it biblical?

Interesting indeed. From the article:

They are suing TLC. Oh boy.

Okay, that's a HUGE leap. He does all sorts of other things, and it's not like breach of contract is this rare and unusual specialty. God only know what they're doing. It could be a whole plethora of things, several of which would be more logical (and sane) than suing TLC.

Okay, that's a HUGE leap. He does all sorts of other things, and it's not like breach of contract is this rare and unusual specialty. God only know what they're doing. It could be a whole plethora of things, several of which would be more logical (and sane) than suing TLC.

I don't think it's all that far fetched. His own Law Firm's website says that he specializes in breach of contract. Didn't just pull that out of my butt.

Archived