IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors- Part 3

Coldwinterskies

I don't believe Bin and Derick knew ahead of time. Why would their wives admit this? They were probably told they were tainted. I also don't think Jill was one of the victims, so why would she say? I feel like they probably learned when the rest of us did. Maybe a few days before. I really want to know what they or their families think though.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The duggars stated this brought them closer to God. :angry-banghead: So molesting your sisters brings a family closer to God?

I'm sad that the girls and the kids have to go through this. But a small part of me is happy that the Duggars are exposed. From the way their fans are acting they think christians like the Duggars can't do this sort of thing. Well it opened their eyes that it can even if they try to deny it

I am a few pages back, but I was thinking today about one of the episodes when Josh and Anna were courting and JD and Jana were their chaperones at a dinner out, and people thought they were on a double date, and I'm pretty sure Josh said something about "Well, it is Arkansas."

How could he even joke about incest????

I hope I am remembering this wrong!!!

No... You're right that happened... Oh my god, this just keeps getting worse and worse!

No idea why I did this, but I went to the TLC facebook page and read some comments. The first few are all "The closer you are to God the more the devil tries to bring you down!" Well shit, Josh is practically Jesus then huh? I will never get over people willingly, knowingly supporting a child molester. Telling a child molester to "stay strong." Wonder how they reacted during the Michael Jackson trial years ago? He wasn't even found guilty, Josh has ADMITTED he did all this.

The duggars stated this brought them closer to God. :angry-banghead: So molesting your sisters brings a family closer to God?

I'm sad that the girls and the kids have to go through this. But a small part of me is happy that the Duggars are exposed. From the way their fans are acting they think christians like the Duggars can't do this sort of thing. Well it opened their eyes that it can even if they try to deny it

Have you seen the ATI materials Gawker posted? They basically say "IF the victim isn't at fault" blah blah. And would you rather have your strong spirit or not be sexually abused, since suffering abuse apparently makes you stronger. http://gawker.com/the-duggar-homeschool ... 1706406324

Can someone confirm this for me....A friend just told me that when someone requests reports under the freedom of information act, if the reports contain information about people who are still minors at the time, the parents (or caregivers) have to be notified, and then they get a 24 hour leeway before the information is allowed to go to print? That gives them time to let the minor know that what happened to them might be public knowledge soon, and they can prepare the minor as best as they can (at least that's what it's supposed to be for)

I never thought I'd feel proud of Fox News and how they handle something. But are they victim-blaming?

Wow, Fox News looks pretty accurate. Could have been more brutal to JB&M, but mostly all there. Most surprising part is the COMMENTORS! A few leghumpers, but even on Fox News, they are having none of this.

Is no one else disturbed that Dim Bob wouldn't allow Josh to be interviewed in the police report? And now the overtly sexual way Jim Bob acts in front of his kids, the sexual comments he kept making at Jill's wedding, the way in a recent episode they interviewed Josh about his father's embarrassing sexual comments.

:pink-shock: :oops: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Just catching up here, but hubs and I joke that the Duggar drinking game is that you have to drink every time JB makes an inappropriate sexual remark or when M looks up at him with submission in her eyes.

*vom*

My theory is that a campaign FRC or Josh were potentially linked to was doing threat assessments on what could hurt in 2016, they made a call that Josh and the Duggars might hurt and they preemptively put this out there now so it can be under the bus and over long before the primaries really heat up.

(I would LOL so hard if it was Santorum - maybe he got fed up with their antics last time he decided enough was enough) :lol:

I can't get my mind off of this. These a young girls we watched grow up and to think this happened while we were watching makes me sick. So is this the real reason Jessa and Jill got married off to non fundie husbands?

Where I am - okay, well, first of all, where I am, such a report NEVER would have been released for public consumption, for any reason. But where I am, you can request a report and you will receive your own information. The personal information of anyone else in the report will be redacted, UNLESS that person consents. If whoever's requesting the report wants all the info, the FOI director has to obtain consent of the others in the report. So it is possible that they contacted the Duggars mentioned in the report to try and obtain their consent. But I doubt it - they don't seem to have required their consent. There's obviously no way Jim Bob and Michelle consented to their information being released here.

Also, the report was printed out on Tuesday. Apparently the application to destroy the records was also made on Tuesday. Someone either tipped them off, or they were notified that the report was being released, or something.

One other thing: there's no way that whoever released this report did it in secret, unless it's someone so high up in the department that they're above scrutiny. They will know exactly who was logged in, who was accessing that report, and who printed it off. So if someone did this and they weren't supposed to, they're in big trouble.

Has this been noted anywhere?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jos ... d=31238360

"The report was expunged on Thursday at the request of victim "Jane Doe 1," according to Springdale Police Department public information officer Scott Lewis. He added that the request to expunge was filed on Tuesday and that it was processed in a normal amount of time -- two days."

So the request to expunge was filed on Tuesday. They've known all week that this was coming down. I feel for them; what a terrible situation for those girls.

So if the request was made on Tuesday, how and why, did they release the redacted report on Thursday? I get that it takes two days to process, but this makes it look more and more like some kind of pay off/retribution type of thing. I just feel so so sad for those girls and the M kids.

Does anyone know how to get a message to Jessa privately? Her Facebook is set up as a community so you can't send a direct message.

I was thinking about the GoFundMe thing for the Duggar daughters.

I could set one up and write the check to Jessa, and make sure one of Ben's family members gets it to deliver? Then Jessa could divide it amongst the victims?

This is only an idea, and I would be sure to document who gets the money and make sure every one knows I immediately took the funds to Michael, Guinn, Jes, or Ben's Aunt Rebecca. I could video record it or something.

Just a thought. I know I could personally deliver it to Ben's family. That's about the best I can do.

If you read my above comment, you'll see that I asked if anyone could confirm that when records are requested under FOIC if the records contain material about someone that is still a minor the parents or guardians must be notified to allow time to tell the minor and prepare them for the fallout. I'm some cases the minor might not even p have known or remembered what ever happened to them, let alone be told about it.

I think under the law the press must wait until the family has been legally notified before they can print it.

I am a few pages back, but I was thinking today about one of the episodes when Josh and Anna were courting and JD and Jana were their chaperones at a dinner out, and people thought they were on a double date, and I'm pretty sure Josh said something about "Well, it is Arkansas."

How could he even joke about incest????

I hope I am remembering this wrong!!!

Nope. You're not. I remember that comment too.

A few things I've noticed...

1) God almighty, please tell me the Duggar parents did not talk one of their daughters into having the documents destroyed so that no names were given. It's not going to help matters, but may Michelle and Jim Bob both burn in hell if they do ANYTHING to try and convince their already-victimized daughters to further protect Josh.

2) Something VelociRapture said earlier in summarizing the police report stood out for me. One of the girls, when questioned on being beaten with a rod, claimed that “the bruises were almost all gone.†So these poor children were being savagely beaten on a regular basis, severely enough to cause bruises? My god. :'(

3) John David doesn't really strike me as the type to strike such a decisive deathblow against the show. Sure, he may have had access to the resources needed to throw Josh under the bus, but why not do it sooner? He has seemed unhappy on the show for awhile now, but I just don't think it was him.

4) I also don't believe it was Ben or Derick. Ben's too dumb, and both have just acted too thrilled to be drinking the kool-aid here lately (much to my disgust, I had hoped for better with Derick). Plus, there's the monetary aspect involved.

5) Anyone ever see the movie 'Citizen Ruth'? I can't help but be forcibly reminded of the moment where Ruth's mom shows up at the rally to try and get Ruth to keep her baby instead of having an abortion. At one point they start arguing, and Ruth screams, “Well, at least I don't have to suck your boyfriend's cock anymore!†And her mom replies, “Don't you bring that up again! I been saved!!†The whole defense of and concern for Josh on the part of his family just reminds me of that.

6) I've found several articles online that refuse to directly state that Josh molested his sisters. Is this to protect the interests of the Duggar daughters or Josh's? Anyone who googles the reports can find out directly that four of the victims were Duggar girls.

I recorded all the news shows today & only one mentioned it involved the girls. And so far none touched on the suppose counseling he received.

So if the request was made on Tuesday, how and why, did they release the redacted report on Thursday? I get that it takes two days to process, but this makes it look more and more like some kind of pay off/retribution type of thing. I just feel so so sad for those girls and the M kids.

I think the redacted report was released on Tuesday as well. That's when it was printed, anyway.

I used the comment form on the Seewald's website to send this.

Mr. and Mrs. Seewald, I am heartbroken for your daughter-in-law and her sisters. What was done is sickening. PLEASE let Jessa and any of the other girls you speak with that there are lots of people out here praying for her. That there are people who don't blame any of them for this. That there was nothing they could have done to prevent this. No matter what they were taught immodest dress doesn't lead to someone touching them inappropriately. Their friends weren't evil. That the lesson from ATI highlighted in this article http://gawker.com/the-duggar-homeschool ... 1706406324 isn't Biblical. Please help them get real help. I know you both are not ATI and in my heart, after reading your blog, you would never stand for this kind of thing.

If we flood the girls with support we might finally free one of them.

I made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the TLC Facebook page and there are a bunch of leghumpers claiming they would leave there daughters in Josh's care. What is wrong with people? :shock: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

A thought occurred to me when I was still reading through Part 2 (after it had been locked)...

It makes perfect sense now why internet access is so restricted. Not because of the advertised "keeping out pr0n", but because that way, none of the kids found places like fj. It's much easier to keep 19 kids under control when they believe everyone outside of their family and family's friends are evil and wish them harm -- and it's much easier to keep sexual abuse quiet when the victims think they're the only ones to ever endure such a thing and that it's their fault.

This could have been blown open a few years ago if, for example, Jessa had found an article on the relevant magazine talking about recovering from sexual assault or abuse.

I have read all of part one and three, but can only access random parts of part two, so forgive me if this has already been asked.

What do you guys think the response would have been if Josh was caught fondling his brothers/visiting boys instead of the girls? Would a brother have been seen as tempting/defrauding him, or would the blame have been put on Josh for his evil gay desires?

I tried to read every page to catch up, but I know I missed a few points here and there. I am wondering why some people are speculating that it was Joy rather than Jill being a victim? Is this conclusion coming from the blog (link was posted) where Alice was commented or somewhere else?

I highly doubt that any of the 4 Duggar girls would have requested the information & made it public, since they knew they'd be drug through the mud again. It sounds like Smugs was trying to get his record expunged (which would make sense after 10 years if he wanted to run for office) and in the process the first girl possibly brought it to light.

In any event I am glad that Josh is getting the smack down on his sanctimonious ass as well as his parents. I am am saddened that it happened at the expense of having his sisters outed as being his victims.

Thinking back five years now, when Josie was born. Jimbob and J'chelle were in Little Rock in case an emergency c-section would need to be preformed. Josh and Anna came over to help (which still baffles me bc the J'slaves could handle it on their own and Anna had a newborn at the time.) There was one comment that always bothered me. I've mentioned here once or twice before and I've mentioned it to other people IRL. Some of the kids were running around and not listening. Josh said something about theming needing to remember "I AM their big brother and I AM in charge". Now that statement is even creepier and more disgusting.

It took all day, but I finally read all.the.threads. on this. I think I want to leave FB entirely and just camp out at FJ in all my spare time :) I have had enough of the leghumpers. They disgust me with their justifications and I've even unfriended a couple people today over the whole "God forgave him, I can't judge, even though what he did was awful. Wouldn't all of us want forgiveness for our deepest darkest sins?". Um, to me, your god is imaginary, and yes, yes you can judge him. And unless you've diddled any kids lately, your deepest darkest sins aren't even on the radar. (This all coming from girls around my age, the 18-24 group. WTH???!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?)

Archived