IGNORED

Fundie Reactions to Josh Duggar Molestation Admission

Georgiana

Dear lord, am I reading this right or is Zsu stating that 14yr old Josh should have been swiftly executed?

Her entire response is definately one for the ages!

I expected Zsu would be extreme :shock:

Sooooooo is what she is trying to say here that if we had the death penalty for sexual abuse, it would make it all okay and the victims would suddenly get over it. But because we cant just kill 14 year olds for molesting their siblings, the only way to heal from being abused is through God.

But would it really be better for the girls if he was executed for his crimes. I cant see any way that it would make it better, as their parents probably are already making them feel guilty enough right now because it came out and now their reputation is ruined. They would forever feel like they killed their brother, and Michelle and Jimbob would never, ever let them live that down.

- Yet with all that being said, and I know I will draw immense hate for this from the trolls on this site, I am not convinced beyond any doubt that Josh Duggar himself had reached that point of being a reprobate pedophile when he did what he did.

I think what Zsu meant to say here was that because it was five 4-12 year old girls, it is fine and forgivable. If it was just one consenting boy his own age, then she would want him to die.

One report stated the incident took place the month he turned 14 years old. I consider anyone that is pre-puberty to be a child. Our oldest, who will be 14 in September, is just now in the very beginning stages of puberty from all I can ascertain (thank you, growth hormone-free meat and dairy). Even for a child of course such behavior is vile, perverted, and sinful, and they should and often do know better. But they are not always acting on their own lusts and desires, but in foolishness they are acting out what they themselves have been exposed to. The unpardonable sin of sexual deviance is the fact that they burn with lust after the same gender, after animals, after (in this case) children. Is that what Josh Duggar felt at age 14, or was he, who I am sure was a victim of abuse himself since his family runs in circles replete with reprobates, just acting out the abuse carried out on him earlier, or even at that time? I have no way of knowing the answer to this question for sure. Neither do I need to know, since it is between him and God. He doesn't go to my church or ever have access to my kids, so I need not waste my time trying to make this important distinction.'

I agree with Zsu here though.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't read her as saying that at all punkiepie :/

The swift execution bit is ... mind boggling ... but she said this

One report stated the incident took place the month he turned 14 years old. I consider anyone that is pre-puberty to be a child. Our oldest, who will be 14 in September, is just now in the very beginning stages of puberty from all I can ascertain (thank you, growth hormone-free meat and dairy). Even for a child of course such behavior is vile, perverted, and sinful, and they should and often do know better. But they are not always acting on their own lusts and desires, but in foolishness they are acting out what they themselves have been exposed to. The unpardonable sin of sexual deviance is the fact that they burn with lust after the same gender, after animals, after (in this case) children. Is that what Josh Duggar felt at age 14, or was he, who I am sure was a victim of abuse himself since his family runs in circles replete with reprobates, just acting out the abuse carried out on him earlier, or even at that time? I have no way of knowing the answer to this question for sure. Neither do I need to know, since it is between him and God. He doesn't go to my church or ever have access to my kids, so I need not waste my time trying to make this important distinction.'

I didn't think her response sucked. Of course it was all about HER being a better Christian, but she said the Duggars are fame whores mixed up in a cult, and that she feels terrible for the victims and that JB and M let their abused daughters rise to fame on stage with their abuser.

Again, I hate Zsu. She's hateful and awful, but she's also not stupid. Response did not suck.

I feel the same way. I honestly wish Zsu would visit Lori's blog and leave Lori a slamming comment. Yeah, we know Lori would never allow a Zsu comment to go through. Lori blogged about a PP sermon video last fall IIRC. I do wonder if she reads both PP and Zsu's blogs. I hope she does so she can see one fundie not supporting the Duggars.

If she thinks the Duggars run in a circle filled with reprobates, I'd be curious to know what she would think of my social circle, which is definitely more...colorful...than the people the Duggars run around with.

If she thinks the Duggars run in a circle filled with reprobates, I'd be curious to know what she would think of my social circle, which is definitely more...colorful...than the people the Duggars run around with.

Shes right though. The police officer friend of Jimbob's that he took Josh to see was jailed for crimes relating to sexual abuse of children. Bill Gothard molested dozens of naïve young women and teenage girls and has been doing it for years. Doug Phillips repeatedly came in to their nanny's room at night and raped her. They hang out with sleazy politicians who have come out with such awful things (although she likely agrees with them). Also, as Zsu says she disagrees with, they also hang out with people who promote abuse towards babies (older kids not included as Zsu agrees with that), like blanket training, neglecting their cries of hunger at night and starving them until the parents decide they want the baby to eat.

christiantoday.com/article/duggar.family.divide.christians.deal.josh.duggar.past/54539.htm

No one is perfect, we are all sinners. Whether that sin is a 14 year old minor molesting young girls, or another child stealing from a candy store - these are all crimes weak humans can make

Twelve years ago, when Jim Bob and Michelle found out what was happening with their son, they did not cover it up - despite what some liberal critics of the family are promoting at present. Christians are called not to cover up sin, but reveal it. And rightly so the Duggars did.

Is it wrong that I'm really hoping all this brings Taryn back?

No, you're not. I have wondered about Taryn and also Zsu's homegirl Jessica aka Latisha. Didn't Jessica slam Doug Phillips shortly before her second blog came down?

I feel the same way. I honestly wish Zsu would visit Lori's blog and leave Lori a slamming comment. Yeah, we know Lori would never allow a Zsu comment to go through. Lori blogged about a PP sermon video last fall IIRC. I do wonder if she reads both PP and Zsu's blogs. I hope she does so she can see one fundie not supporting the Duggars.

That is because of the recent events, before that it was all praises! But you know false prophecy and all that. She is right about the fame whore thing, but on the other hand, PP is aiming for fame by publishing and filming literally every pearl of wisdom he produces, had it translated in over 70 languages and share it with the world. Just give it time, sure as hell they will have some skeletons in the closet. Their children started marrying and fornicating each other years ago.

Young Josh has to be executed, because you know, the Andersons don't like half measures.

I could see the Bates asking if anything happened with Josh, and if it did they would probably do the same thing JimChelle did. unfortunately abuse I'm the fundie community is common. It keeps swept under the rug. It only becomes exposed if a victim speaks out and leaves or the abuser gets caught from someone outside the cult.

I wonder how the TV crew is feeling all about this. It wouldn't be surprising if the TLC heads and show producers were aware, but there's a good chance the crew were unaware of the situation. From what I've seen of the show, the crew appeared pretty close to the all of the kids. They must be devastated to find out what happened to the older girls.

That is because of the recent events, before that it was all praises! But you know false prophecy and all that. She is right about the fame whore thing, but on the other hand, PP is aiming for fame by publishing and filming literally every pearl of wisdom he produces, had it translated in over 70 languages and share it with the world. Just give it time, sure as hell they will have some skeletons in the closet. Their children started marrying and fornicating each other years ago.

Young Josh has to be executed, because you know, the Andersons don't like half measures.

I love how she thinks that she is so important-People will be asking us for our take on this.

Also that she is a much better Christian that they are plus she doubts that they are saved :angry-banghead: I still want to know how do they know when they are out annoying people for jesus (soul winning) that the people they meet are really saved? Does a Bat light go off or light circle the people heads? All I can say to her "If you live in a glass house do not throw stones."

My 16yo son was watching gma and the Duggar scandal story came on. He then read the comments on twitter and Facebook condoning Josh's behavior. He cant image harming one of his sister's or anyone else. Even when he thinks about sex or thought about having sex he never thought about doing shit like this. He said what Josh & his parents did was disgusting. Religion is a killer.

I love how she thinks that she is so important-People will be asking us for our take on this.

Also that she is a much better Christian that they are plus she doubts that they are saved :angry-banghead: I still want to know how do they know when they are out annoying people for jesus (soul winning) that the people they meet are really saved? Does a Bat light go off or light circle the people heads? All I can say to her "If you live in a glass house do not throw stones."

Exactly!

They are so arrogant and full of themselves, they think they are infallible.

I wonder how the TV crew is feeling all about this. It wouldn't be surprising if the TLC heads and show producers were aware, but there's a good chance the crew were unaware of the situation. From what I've seen of the show, the crew appeared pretty close to the all of the kids. They must be devastated to find out what happened to the older girls.

I wonder about Mr. JIM

Well, since you asked... probably that you're all unredeemable, hell-bound people sent by satan himself to undo the works of God and she wishes you'd all die. :ew: smiley is because I'm disgusted that I just typed that out.

I wonder about Mr. JIM

I wonder a lot about him too. Especially since all the younger ones have taken to calling him uncle.

I wonder a lot about him too. Especially since all the younger ones have taken to calling him uncle.

I imagine Mr Jim would be pretty sad about the whole thing. He always seemed like a very nice man and as if he loved the kids, especially poor forgotten Jenny.

I have to agree. The TLC execs knew. There's no way they didn't. But I doubt the actual film crew knew. They couldn't risk that many people knowing.

But this also brings up an interesting timeline that we haven't discussed yet. They were originally "discovered" by someone bc of JB's campaign. They were originally interviewed and an article was to be published about them in 2002. (It specifically mentions having 13 children so that's why it had to be in 2002.) When the free-lance writer asked to do a story, they prayed and then decided to do it. But the story was shelved for a year or two and then a parenting magazine picked it up. Is it possible that this rumor surfaced then and that's why the original article was put on hold? Maybe someone did some digging and heard the story that "Alice" told all of us back in 2006/7 and the editors/researchers decided to not go any further with the piece. It was shortly after that article was published that TLC started filming 14kapa. Baby 15 - Jackson (or Judah originally) - is celebrating his birthday today. That means he was conceived in August 2003. So TLC started filming shortly after Josh got back from his "counseling" of manual labour. By the looks of it, they likely started filming in November/December 2003. How interesting.

I'd love to know what Zach Bates thinks about the situation. From the time I first saw him on the Duggar show I had the feeling he loathed Josh. Could be me, could be the two of them just didn't happen to get along...or did he know?

hat a circus.

This is obviously political. I’m sure InTouch had a tip-off from the government (possibly even from someone in Hilary Clinton’s camp) because of Josh Duggar’s political ties with presidential candidates like Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz etc. The FRC oppose the agenda of the liberal and sodomites, even though I deem the FRC to have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. This is about silencing the Word of God, persecuting true believers and forwarding a wicked agenda! Whether we like it or not, the Duggars were somewhat (falsely) representing independent baptists, believers, homeschoolers, large families etc. The Duggars have caused a lot of division! The Devil is behind this absolute carnage in the media. Josh Duggar's name was trending worldwide on Twitter for a long time!

The whole thing is absolutely strategic and evil on one hand, but on the other, SHAME on the Duggars for selling out and pimping their whole family for cold hard cash! The cursed causeless shall not come. I'm sorry, but they are reaping what they've sown. This should come as a strong warning from God above that whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap!

I wonder what the Duggars’ religious buddies and false prophets have to say. Mike Huckabee has already chimed in, obviously because of his vested interest. Eric Hovind has done the same because he’s a wicked false prophet anyway.

Sigh. What a mess.

This is one of the comments on Zsu's blog-Another conspiracy theory along with 9-11 and the others that they support. :angry-banghead:

hat a circus.

This is obviously political. I’m sure InTouch had a tip-off from the government (possibly even from someone in Hilary Clinton’s camp) because of Josh Duggar’s political ties with presidential candidates like Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz etc. The FRC oppose the agenda of the liberal and sodomites, even though I deem the FRC to have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. This is about silencing the Word of God, persecuting true believers and forwarding a wicked agenda! Whether we like it or not, the Duggars were somewhat (falsely) representing independent baptists, believers, homeschoolers, large families etc. The Duggars have caused a lot of division! The Devil is behind this absolute carnage in the media. Josh Duggar's name was trending worldwide on Twitter for a long time!

The whole thing is absolutely strategic and evil on one hand, but on the other, SHAME on the Duggars for selling out and pimping their whole family for cold hard cash! The cursed causeless shall not come. I'm sorry, but they are reaping what they've sown. This should come as a strong warning from God above that whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap!

I wonder what the Duggars’ religious buddies and false prophets have to say. Mike Huckabee has already chimed in, obviously because of his vested interest. Eric Hovind has done the same because he’s a wicked false prophet anyway.

Sigh. What a mess.

This is one of the comments on Zsu's blog-Another conspiracy theory along with 9-11 and the others that they support. :angry-banghead:

You really had me concerned there for a moment. The disclaimer about this being from Zsu's blog needs to be posted first. Whew.

So the devil is behind this eh? Someone releasing these police reports is doing it to silence the word of god? Here I thought Josh was a disgusting human being for SEXUALLY ABUSING HIS SISTERS but apparently that isn't the problem here. Nope. It's all about the devil trying to silence the word of god. Yup. :roll:

Is Zsu the only fundie to not support Josh thus far?

It was probably not appropriate but I laughed out loud when I read Zsu's statement that the Duggars are liberals. Compared to the Andersons everyone's a liberal. They lean so far right they're falling off the scale.

You weren't alone there LittleOleMe! I read that post and my first thought was "what the actual fuck? What crazy mushrooms did CountessRascal eat?" I was thrilled to get to the end and realise it was a copy / paste.

No, you're not. I have wondered about Taryn and also Zsu's homegirl Jessica aka Latisha. Didn't Jessica slam Doug Phillips shortly before her second blog came down?

Jessica is a MASSIVE Duggar and Bates leghumper. She got into ATI because of them, and she's left some comments on the Bates' blog in the past. I can't see her being OK with this though.

oh god

the day has come

i actually agree with zsucifer on something

:pink-shock:

Archived