IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

I sometimes day dream about getting to interview the Duggars for academic research and greeting them with a double kiss (I'm British and we always great each other with kisses) :stir-pot: :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The duggars were on my local radio show this morning. Just JB and Michelle. Nothing new or exciting. Just the same old nonsense they spew and stories they have told for years. I was really hoping for some real moments, but what can I expect from a christian radio station full of leg humpers..

Welcome!

LOL, I've lived in the Bay Area for almost 25 years and have never used the word 'hella' :-). Probably because I was already early 20s when I moved here. Hi from the Peninsula...

In addition to Josh/anna having to see the dilliards get the giant house (why did they not get the little house again?) They see Seewalds get a full house renovation. Sucks to get married in the first season rather than the 9th or 10th. Where will they put Josiah?

Oh and I can't get myself to scroll through 12 pages of this thread on my phone but who else caught the TH with Josiah and a lost boy that said that the next pregnant duggar wasn't even known yet (with a smirk, no doubt referring to Marjorie).

In addition to Josh/anna having to see the dilliards get the giant house (why did they not get the little house again?) They see Seewalds get a full house renovation. Sucks to get married in the first season rather than the 9th or 10th. Where will they put Josiah?

Probably that crappy house with the moat and astroturf-

Did anyone else catch that Benessa flew first class? Got to love flying on TLC's dime!

I think it was a train. I havent seen airline seats like that.

I think it was a train. I havent seen airline seats like that.

There was a picture of them on the train from Rome to Venice that some people mistook for a picture of their flight. However, during the episode, we actually do see them flying business class (not first class, but still). I had to go back to catch it too. Ben has a glass of orange juice in his hand and you can see the seats for a second.

There was a picture of them on the train from Rome to Venice that some people mistook for a picture of their flight. However, during the episode, we actually do see them flying business class (not first class, but still). I had to go back to catch it too. Ben has a glass of orange juice in his hand and you can see the seats for a second.

That doesn't look like business class to me, at least not on the transatlantic flights I've been on; they all have those weird pod seats for business class. It looks a lot more like British Airways' Premium Economy (which costs more than economy, but for a honeymoon is totally reasonable, IMO).

I was basing it off the large seats on the plane and the fact that Ben had a real glass with OJ in it.

I was basing it off the large seats on the plane and the fact that Ben had a real glass with OJ in it.

Yeah, that's what BA's Premium Economy's like, too. We even got real knives! :lol:

I mean, it could be business class, depending on the airline, but it looks to me like it could just be a kind of intermediary thing like BA has. It may even *be* BA's Premium Economy, if they flew through London.

Longer preview of tonight's episode. I cried watching this, it's just heart wrenching.

(It also explains why they held her over the sink - they were told to tip her head back to reduce the risk of aspiration)

Tonight it going to be tough viewing for reasons other than Michelle's baby voice. Poor Josie and jana.

http://www.people.com/article/19-kids-c ... _peoplemag

I don't fault them for flying first/business class. If you were tagging along filming my honeymoon, you'd bet I'd want good seats and a first class hotel! :D

Yeah, that's what BA's Premium Economy's like, too. We even got real knives! :lol:

I mean, it could be business class, depending on the airline, but it looks to me like it could just be a kind of intermediary thing like BA has. It may even *be* BA's Premium Economy, if they flew through London.

Good call. Didn't think about Premium Economy since I usually fly Lufthansa and they didn't used to have one until just recently.

Not that it really matters much. It's hardly news that the Duggars are hypocrits. :D

Good call. Didn't think about Premium Economy since I usually fly Lufthansa and they didn't used to have one until just recently.

Not that it really matters much. It's hardly news that the Duggars are hypocrits. :D

This is true :lol:

Off topic but first-class related. We recently decided to splurge for our one and only chance (airline was having a sale) to fly first class. What a major disappointment. Yes, the seats were large with good legroom but not worth the extra cost. The meals were horrible. Going we had a choice of a Cuban sandwich with a bag of chips and a Cuban sandwich with a bag of chips...that's right...no choice at all. Coming back they served lunch even though the plane landed at 9:00 in the evening. Again, another disappointing meal. Yes we got a warm cookie after our meal but I will never waste my money on first class again. I am told that flying first class internationally is a different story but a 4-1/2 hour flight here in the US is not that much better than flying coach. I figure that warm chocolate chip cookies x2 cost us $400.00 per cookie. I really could live without those cookies.

My hubs travels extensively for business and is a platinum member of several airlines, so we often fly first class. Depending on the carrier, the route and actual plane, first class means a varying level of comfort. Most of the meals are pretty good. In the larger planes that fly overseas, some of the seats are akin to beds.

My hubs travels extensively for business and is a platinum member of several airlines, so we often fly first class. Depending on the carrier, the route and actual plane, first class means a varying level of comfort. Most of the meals are pretty good. In the larger planes that fly overseas, some of the seats are akin to beds.

Maybe we just had some bad luck on the flight, which was United Airlines. The man in the seat across asked for and received one of the box lunches from coach. That was pretty sad.

[snip]

Finally, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to feed the pigeons in Piazza San Marco.

It is illegal. People know it and they don't do it. Locals and tourists. And the production crew surely knew.

But who cares? Gotta get that photo op. :roll:

Probably that crappy house with the moat and astroturf-

Give that house to Jessa instead. JB said something about Grandma Mary's house being where newlyweds live for the first year. :roll:

Longer preview of tonight's episode. I cried watching this, it's just heart wrenching.

(It also explains why they held her over the sink - they were told to tip her head back to reduce the risk of aspiration)

Tonight it going to be tough viewing for reasons other than Michelle's baby voice. Poor Josie and jana.

http://www.people.com/article/19-kids-c ... _peoplemag

Damn, that's awful. I've been avoiding the clip up until now. She didn't even have Jill to help her out, who as I remember was the calm one that called 911 when Josie had a seizure when she was a baby.

And Michelle, I wouldn't describe having a 10-minute seizure that causes you to turn blue as a "little glitch." That's a serious problem.

New to FJ but a longtime lurker, just watched the honeymoon episode. Can I just say that Michelle acted ridiculous in the thrift store, she acted like she was truly a shopping addict ("I just can't handle thrift store deals" -__-. I was really grossed out by the birds on their heads, too. Birds are so, so dirty.. I could never. Also, I see a few comments about Bay Area folks on here. Fellow Bay Area (east bay) resident here! :greetings-waveyellow:

I was grossed out by the birds too. Leave it to TLC to thumb their nose at laws just so they can film something really cheesy. I thought Ben at least demonstrated that he had read up a little on the places they were visiting, and tried to use some foreign phrases. More than Jessa apparently bothered to do.

Fellow Bay Area resident here too :) Actually, north of SF, in Sonoma County. :D

Archived