IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

"nesting and a room redo seizure episode" part 2

Jessa 0 I could be the one having a kid, I could be next (except she likely knew she was pregnant when they filmed this).

Was it filmed at the same time as when Anna was there and they were 31 and 16 weeks? Because that would put Jessa at *checks spreadsheet* not pregnant yet, by my math.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sick watching this. There is no way an audience should be shown this. Plus it's such an invasion of privacy for Josie.

"seizure" part 4

Thankfully theres only a few minutes left to exploit this poor child

Why does Anna have to cover her belly but showing Josie naked on a exam table it totes kool?

At the TTH Michelle explains she was in Chicago with Boob. Grandma and Jana were in charge.

James walked in and said that Josie was having a seizure. He knew what was wrong and got Jana. You can hear Jana panicking as they hold her over the sink. Grandma is on the phone, Scott was filming with the kids and rushes in. Josie in non responsive and naked on the counter (she has a shirt but its pulled up). Her body is blurred.

The paramedica arive, Josie is silent. She's been seizing for 10 minutes. They put a mask on and carry her out. She's coming around. They put her in the ambulance.

Jana says this is her third or fourth seizure

Michelle says a "glitch" for Josie is that if she has a fever she seizes.

The ambulance drives off.

Jana says that since she was so "clinched up" they want to do a ct scan... naked josie in the hospital with leads on... unconcious.

Michelle says all she could do is pray.

Jana says "she was screaming and crying"

They bring her home, She looks out of it. Jessa takes her out of the car. Joy says they gave her a bath and she went to sleep.

Michelle and boob arrive the next day. He has a clip board with markers on it. Josie comes running and Michelle picks her up and kisses her.

Jana was so happy to have them back. Jana says it was overwhelming when it happend and her parents werent there.

Boob says he's thankful to god.

Josie says "I'm all better now."

Fuck you Duggars, Fuck you TLC. How dare you exploit Jana and Josie for a 3 minute spot.

TOILET BIRTH SHOT! I told you it was in every other episode. :penguin-no:

Did Michelle show real emotion when she saw Josie and Jana or was it fake? Serious question.

Jana was trained as a first responder, so I'm surprised she worried Josie might swallow her tongue. That doesn't happen. I understand the worry about her potentially choking on her own vomit though.

Was it filmed at the same time as when Anna was there and they were 31 and 16 weeks? Because that would put Jessa at *checks spreadsheet* not pregnant yet, by my math.

I dont think so, I think its closer to real time.

Absolutely should not have aired that. I just feel so much for Josie and Jana.

And f*cking Michelle and that annoying baby-voice even when it comes to her youngest child -- why can't you show some emotion other than keeping sweet?? Your daughter could have died, her organs could have been damaged you piece of work; if children are such blessings to maybe you can act like it for once.

I really hope Josie is getting the medical care she needs and Boob and Mullet aren't using the seizure to say the kids did something bad and made god mad.

Did she stay overnight for observation?

If not, they discharged her home to Jana and GM? Wonder if they have legal papers in place giving GM and Jana legal authority for health care decisions?

If they kept her overnight, JB and M did not come immediately? WTF-

"seizure" part 4

{snip}

Michelle says a "glitch" for Josie is that if she has a fever she seizes.

{snip}

Fuck you Duggars, Fuck you TLC. How dare you exploit Jana and Josie for a 3 minute spot.

1. "Glitch?" That phrasing, coupled with the expressionless face/baby-voice threw me off so bad.

2. Seconded. Fuck them.

Did Michelle show real emotion when she saw Josie and Jana or was it fake? Serious question.

I think if there was real emotion the camera wouldnt have been inside waiting for them. Boob's voice cracked a little when he said that it was scary to have a child face a life or death situation and they were away so I'd believe he was real. Michelle, not so much.

I wonder if they're going to make Josie's emergency into more than one episode with a cliffhanger.

They better not. That was enough exploitation of Jana and Josie for a thousand seasons of 19KaC.

Volunteers feed the masses at their weddings.

"Friends" finish painting the girls' bedroom overnight.

Benessa's furniture was a real deal!

But:

Jill orders custom nursery furniture at a boutique.

An interior designer friend helps them with the girls' room makeover.

They have how many able-bodied adults and young adults in that house... but friends come over to paint one room? A big room but still, one freaking room.

None at all. I know if that was my kid I would be crying seeing them, but they were all smiles seeing her afterwards. JB seemed to get a little emotional talking about it, but that was it.

Reading the comments makes me ponder: they should not have aired this for their daughters' sakes but, also, this might be very damaging to their reputation amongst leghumpers and critics alike. Airing this makes no sense for any reason. Oh, wait... ratings.

All I can say is I'm really glad Grandma Mary was there with Jana. And that Jana and the girls, and even rumored Ice Queen Jessa showed more care and concern for Josie than Michelle did.

All I can say is I'm really glad Grandma Mary was there with Jana. And that Jana and the girls, and even rumored Ice Queen Jessa showed more care and concern for Josie than Michelle did.

Well, that is certainly fucked up.

Well, that is certainly fucked up.

But not unexpected.

You can't have 19 children without becoming an emotional husk of a person.

At least, that's what I'm pinning it on. I don't want to believe that this woman started out having no maternal feelings. I really don't.

I'm glad Josie is fine and Jana, by "gleaning" the recaps ;-), was a trooper. She deserves a spa day. It appears that Josie does have medical problems due to her birth. I am reconsidering whether her extensive licking is a symptom, since I don't have children I am not sure on the behaviors of little children and constant licking.

So agree- and Scott the producer? Poor Jana. Josie's oversight is not Jana's responsibility.

All those miracle blessings, and she birthed every one of them...for someone else to raise.

But not unexpected.

You can't have 19 children without becoming an emotional husk of a person.

At least, that's what I'm pinning it on. I don't want to believe that this woman started out having no maternal feelings. I really don't.

It could be that she hides it very well and it private goes crazy.

I'm glad Josie is fine and Jana, by "gleaning" the recaps ;-), was a trooper. She deserves a spa day. It appears that Josie does have medical problems due to her birth. I am reconsidering whether her extensive licking is a symptom, since I don't have children I am not sure on the behaviors of little children and constant licking.

Some kids just do weird things.

I don't think the febrile seizures are necessarily related to being premature. I think they are fairly common for kids.

Archived