IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 5

Coconut Flan

"A family dinner" Part 1

We're reminded than benessa just went on their honeymoon.

Their house was renovated

Anna is pregnant

Same ol intro... no izzy

I'm wondering if this intro will be a half hour long soon...

We open with tranquil scenes of Arkansas.

Binjermin reminds us that theyre back and now its time to move into the house

Some J'males are coming to do the manual labor. Boob bought furniture - its NEW! But of course, it was a deal.

The house now looks much different since its been redone.

The girls arrive.

Boob reminds us that they were married at 19 and 17. Michelle says it was amazing to have her own home, and they could use the same toothpast and eben the same toothbrush!

The boys begin to unload furniture...

Jordyn says they wanted to move in and be husband and wife.

Jessa says it will be different moving into her own house. She directs James moving furniture.

Ben says the biggest adjustment will be... asks her if she likes the thermostat high. They have a discussion about air conditioning. Jessa likes it 72. Ben likes 68.

Boys move in a couch. I dont see ben moving anything.

They compare the houses to Jill's house, its much smaller.

That was thrilling...

At Jill's house, they're packing to head to DC to see J'anna. She is 31 weeks. Anna is 16 weeks. She's excited to talk to Anna about pregnancy. YAY!

They kiss after they pack.

Derrick hasnt visited before. He's going to get extra practice with fatherhood stuff. They arrive at the airport (Jill drove).

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Here is how to put a kid in a carseat wrong that isn't installed properly.. "

Ugh, inspiration board? If I was in labor I would throw that board at someone.

"family dinner" part 2

Anna asks the kids if they remember finding out she's pregnant. She shows them the size of the baby. Makes them find the baby's nose on the squicky picture of a 16 week old fetus...

Ana suggests they make an inspiration board, a board where they can put notes to inspire you during labor and your birth team can write inspiring things. Josh says he can do "craft services" by making food. Anna wants lamb. Jill wants something spicy.

TH - Jill likes spicy, sour, and chocolate milk. No idea if this is together.

Derrick is sent to practice buckling kids into a carseat. He says that he's never done it before. He takes marcus who then screams as Derrick jokes "support their head."

Out to the HUGE suv. Josh says its "parenting 101." He didnt think about the fact that he's never done a carseat and needs to start at ground zero. Marcus sits in the very back (why would the smallest child sit the farthest?)

Derrick buckles him in, Josh says its not rocket science.

At the grocery store, the kids want all kinds of snacks.

One of the blurps said the Duggers have owned only 15 carseats. Pretty sure those expire and that they are not suitable hand me downs... :shifty-kitty:

One of the blurps said the Duggers have owned only 15 carseats. Pretty sure those expire and that they are not suitable hand me downs... :shifty-kitty:

Does Arkansas have car seat laws?

"family dinner" part 3

They unload in the parking lot. Josh says that Anna appreciates any chance to have "anyone" take the kids (um, youre the dad...)

Josh complains that they got 5 feet into the store and the kids started running amok asking for shit. He keeps telling them stuff is sugar or messy. He tells Derrick this is what you have to look forward to. Mike climbs under the shopping cart.

Derrick says he has to "work his way up" to that many kids.

back at the house, they craft. They think the kids are OK because josh is "energetic." They have "alone time" and talk about their pregnancy.

Anna wanted anything cold that didnt smell. They complain sandwiches smell. Jill couldnt make Derrick's lunch easily.

Jill enjoyed talking about the pregnancy. Popup says the two of them have been pregnant for 3 years.

MICHELLE TH - she craved lemons and pickles (um, why is she here? SHes not in this scene)

Anna and JIll talk about heartburn

Anna says that Jill will take things from labor...

The board has handwritten bible verses.

Josh taunts the kids with pigs feet. They thought it was gross. I thought they dont eat pork

Michael says theres a pig running around without his feet.

Derrick is left alone in the store with teh 3 kids, who are eating cookies in the meat section.

Mac TH - I dont think he watches little kids much

Derrick TH - it was fun hanging with Josh trying to "glean" from his wisdon.

Back in Jessaville, she's cooking. Apparently she cooked the owners manual.

THEY FUCKING PIMPED THE SEIZURE AGAIN WITH JANA CRYING.

Marcus: "Somewhere a pig is running around without its feet." Lol.

Derickdillard: "...close to Jill and I's hearts." I appreciate the sentiment, but hate the grammar.

For the love of Jesus... Someone please tell the Duggar women folk to put their hair up while cooking.

Also, I think Jessa believes she's working at Chick-Fil-A.... It was my pleasure. I threw up in my mouth there.

"family dinner" part 4

Back at Jessa's house, she's cooking. She even has an apron on.

She is sawing away at a sweet potato. She says she's not the best cook. Its not a proper meal unless she burn something. She doesnt believe in preheating.

She turns it on and smells something burning... its the owners manual. She reaches in with bare hands, then gets a mit. Theres still tape on the rack.

She then gets out a hammer to pound meat.

She liked the cooking class in Rome, and she pretends like she's a chef.

ben comes home (not sure from where)... they SUCK FACE.

TThey sit at the table and drink sparkling juice from gold goblets. He says the meal was amazing. They suck face again.

Back at Josh and Anna's house, the menfolk return. The kids unload and show what they got. They're having chicken tenderloins, rack of lamb, a salad, and potatoes. Josh serves anna. She likes it. They kiss with her mouth full.

Anna is impressed that the men got it together and remembered details.

Anna had fun. She looks forward to their next visit.

Hmmm interesting so far that Jana is the focus talking about Josie's seizure and her response. Very telling that it's not Michelle.

"Nesting and a room redo" part 1

At the TTH they're going to redo the girls bedroom since JIll and Jessa are gone. Jinger says its time to get rid of the little girl stuff.

Jana says Ms. Cindy is coming to help them redecorate... oh yay, the old school friend is back!

Joy says its boob's favorite room. Boob says its a fun room. He says how neat it is to see them sitting in their beds...

Michelle says that its a sign he realizes the girls are growing up.

They talk about redecorating, Boob wants to keep the tree, it makes the room look "alive."

Michelle stands there holding yellow flowers. T

There are multiple shots from ceiling cameras... cuz thats not squicky at all...

The boys start painting. Boob paints over the tree. Jinger and Jana thank him. He says its the hardest thing he's done in a long time.

Joy looks forward to having a whole new room.

I watched the Help Nepal video.

I thought Jessa and Ben needed media training, but they are miles ahead of Jill and Derick. Wow.

Oh my god, you guys. I am not watching but reading Buzzard's recaps, and other comments, I have tears I'm laughing so hard. It's WAY better this way!

"nesting and a room redo seizure episode" part 2

Michelle, and Jessa arrive to pick Jill up to go shopping. Jill shows Jessa pictures of stuff she wants.

Jill is excited that Michelle is going to help her set up the nursery. As they enter the store Michelle says "walk and bounce, walk and bounce..."

Jill TH - I know what I want. Vintagy... like my wedding

Michelle -its so fun!

Coos at shit...

Jill is "nesting" and really has to start preparing for the baby. Jill reminds us that she's in her third trimester so its hard to move.

Michelle - sometimes the glider is a life saver. They have everything in the store in a hundred different colors.

Michelle - I havent looked at nursery stuff in a while (um, since josie???)

Jessa 0 I could be the one having a kid, I could be next (except she likely knew she was pregnant when they filmed this).

Back at the TTH

Jinger is excited.

Jennie is sad that they are painting over the horse. Boob and Jennie agreed the horse stays. They take a picture of Jennie with the horse. They all take a picture of it.

Boob starts to paint, Jana "helps" him paint over the middle.

The boys paint and the girls work on decor. They went all around the house and pulled decorations. They start to paint them.

Where did they sleep during the overnight redo???

Oh my god, you guys. I am not watching but reading Buzzard's recaps, and other comments, I have tears I'm laughing so hard. It's WAY better this way!

Yes it's the only way I can tolerate the ducking fuggars. I haven't watched a full episode since Michelle's Grandma Mary makeover a couple of years ago.

Re: getting rid of the little girl things, don't those idiots know that there are still 4 little girls sleeping there. They truly are the lost girls.

Re: getting rid of the little girl things, don't those idiots know that there are still 4 little girls sleeping there. They truly are the lost girls.

Yeah they could have at least kept the horse since Jenny seemed to really like it.

"seizure" part 3

Back at the TTH, its day 2. "Friends" came over to help paint and now its done.

Jill comes over to check it out.

They hang 3 large mirrors over the vanity. Boob doesnt like it. They hang pictures from various duggar ventures.

Jessa misses the evenings of girl talk but likes being married. JInger says its organized chaos.

They declare it done and clap. Michelle gives cindy flowres. Jinger likes it, it actually looks modern but kind of dark. I HATE the bedspreads.

In DC, its time to remind children that fetuses are human beings!

The littles feed themselves cereal. Anna reminds us they've been married for 6 years and have 3+ kids. They want to include the m'kids in the first midwife appointment and ultasound because... you know...

They head out to the birthing center. Its in a "completely different are of the country."

They arrive at "birth care and women's health" to meet with Marsha Jackson. They scan a certificate that says "accredited."

Anna says the birth center is set up to take ownership of the pregnancy. You get to do shit yourself. YAY! I can take my own blood pressure! Cuz thats reliable...

Marsha E. Jackson has delivered over 3000 babeezz

Marsha meets them in an upstairs room. Josh is worried, shots of the past births. He's worried about not having family nearby. Toilet birth shot...

Anna wants a homebirth but will change her plans if theres a complication.

Mac holds the doppler to hear the heartbead. Anna has a paper cloth over her belly because modesty.

They find the heartbeat. Mac says she heart it. She looks back at josh and smiles. Mike comes over to hold it.

Mike wants 10 boys and one girl.

OMINOUS MUSIC and jana sobbing... paramedics rush away with lights on, naked josie with tubes...

Archived