IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle walking down the stairs saying "we're going to round you [clip] everybody up" is different. You cant see Michelle while she's talking but the [snip] is still there. Nice try.

Popup tells us that Joy grew a pair and banned TLC's cameras while she was sedated. Take that, jim bob!

Not only that, but in an extra scene earlier pre-surgery she said she was specifically making sure she acted better about the surgery than Jill did about hers. LOL.

Something happened to him at an impressionable time in life and he forever has lacked self esteem. Michelle is full of herself and JB is acting.

My money has always been on it being something to do with his father and/or his relationship with his father. He has frequently made references to having a rocky relationship with his father, having "nothing" as a child, and his mother being the true rock of their family.

The gender of the fetus Anna is currently cooking can't be revealed for another couple of years still, and only then by the child themself.

It will be the reveal of the sex of M4.

jenclothing.com/mi-mds2001-ellie-coralrose.html

Meet the bridesmaid dresses... this site is a hoot. You can buy all kinds of "modest" stuff (that isnt modest enough for the duggars)... the "sister missionary dresses" are actually kind of cute.

Does anyone, aside from hardcore humpers, care what sex M4 is?

Throw me in the category of those who keep forgetting she's even pregnant.

Anna is already, what, 6 months pregnant? They've probably known the sex for quite a while. So I'm sure it's the announcement of the sex, unless it could potentially be twins - but I don't think so.

I'm watching the extended footage on last weeks episode, and was wondering is there a reason they couldn't tell Cathy the news in person? They don't live too far from her, so it seems kind of tacky to tell her over a skype message.

imo the only reason Anna would figure it out is because when would Jill ever phone Josh

:D

and then a new announcement from Jill looking like she will pop - announcing watch on TLC

touchy feeling Ben is studying for a quiz and doesn't get up when his mother arrives

and I thought they weren't allowed to be in a room together alone :D

:nenner:

:D

and Guinn is pretty ;)

Before the show starts - Jill does a "relive our bullshit" standing there holding her bump like we'd forget she's pregnant if she didnt call attention. I think thats the first time we've seen her without Derrick...

Onto the shitshow...

Episode 2 Part 1

Same intro, although I missed last week that she doesnt say "lost count" anymore. She says "thats a grand total of 19, and I delivered every [mother fucking] one of them [bitches!]"

Jessa reminds us that she's engaged to "the dashing" ben seawald. She's very busy but she's not stressed. Ben requests a side hug, she obliges.

Ben tells us that before they were engaged they restricted their physical activity to limited physical contact hello/goodbye side hugs. Now they can hold hands. They're TRYING to save the physical side for marriage.

Ben is sitting on the couch at the TTH, he's on a laptop and "studying for a quiz." HIs family is coming to go dress shopping. [what is he studying for??? Boob bible quiz?] He requests pictures.

Ben's family walks in, there was no apparent chaperone in the scene, Ben does NOT get up when his mom gets in the room, Jessa goes over to the door and greets them. Also of note, they didnt ring the doorbell, they just walked in... cuz thats not staged or anything.

Guinn sits on the couch with Michelle. They talk about how many kids Michelle has given away. She's happy for ben and misses him, she wonders "what would michelle tell me..."

Michelle TH - I was thinking back to when Josh was married - scene of the smuggle wedding. Michelle says that she's joyful.

She tells Guinn that in a year from now she could be a grandma! When you realize gaining a grand daughter and BABEEZZZ!!!!!!!!! Guinn says she just wants to focus on the wedding...

Yikes at Michelle's crazy eyes when she was telling Gwen she could be a grandma in a year. She didn't blink once! That woman is crazed when it comes to babies

ETA: :roll: at her name being spelled "Guinn"

Archived