IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
The whole "hi mommy" episode sounds like a description of torture in a prison camp.

I wonder if Lisa ever tried to get one of her children to see five fingers (or lights, if you prefer Star Trek to 1984) when she held up only four.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone help me... how many children above Faith are there? Two girls and a boy? The boy is the oldest isn't he? Boy, girl, girl, girl?

I'm trying to keep this straight.

Someone help me... how many children above Faith are there? Two girls and a boy? The boy is the oldest isn't he? Boy, girl, girl, girl?

I'm trying to keep this straight.

Grace is the oldest. I think Jacob is second and Hope is third. Faith is the fourth child.

Did I miss something? I went back but couldn't find it... did she make an account and come on here to call *us* monsters?! :lol: :roll:

I took an overdose if I were called a good person by someone like her.

http://www.focusedbloggingconference.com/2015-mentors/lisa-pennington/

Lisa is being listed as a mentor at this blogging conference. We all know how much she loves her blogging conferences.

I don't think she should be mentoring anyone.

Is there a way we can contact them?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
You can tweet this org (it's on the bottom left of the page). I left a tweet...I think we should tweet bomb them with info on Lisa.

@focusedbc Please reconsider #lisapennington as guest mentor. http://tinyurl.com/lgsr6tn #identityabuse #childabuse

I'd dare say her blog will be back online in a matter of days or weeks. Isn't the whole main point of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board for mothers to blog about their teenagers Invisalign exerience as a big marketing tool? If so, you'd figure the price to pay for complimentary Invisalign treatment would be keep a blog active, and not some new one, but one with a number of followers. I'm curious if Invisalign has contacted her.

I'm also curious how her first 'back to blog' post will go, considering the number of rocks thrown at her glass house.

I'd dare say her blog will be back online in a matter of days or weeks. Isn't the whole main point of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board for mothers to blog about their teenagers Invisalign exerience as a big marketing tool? If so, you'd figure the price to pay for complimentary Invisalign treatment would be keep a blog active, and not some new one, but one with a number of followers. I'm curious if Invisalign has contacted her.

I'm also curious how her first 'back to blog' post will go, considering the number of rocks thrown at her glass house.

Blog is back up now, but no new post. I'm sure they are in damage control mode, and probably working on the message. Or Lisa really did gather the family in an underground bunker and are breathing through straws (Jeez I still can't get over how creepy her description of family time was...one helluva metaphor too).

My two teenagers keep being given hugs.

They think I've lost it!

Every time I think about that poor baby being hit,

I have to hug them.

If that's is what Lisa has boasted about its awful thinking about what she has has done to all her children during their babyhood/toddler days and is keeping quiet about.

I specifically love this para she put up on the adult children living at home post...

'And when all else fails I can remind my adult kids of what it says in Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones.â€'

Which I have edited to read...

And when all else fails I can remind my PARENTS of what it says in Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “If a DAUGHTER has a stubborn and NON-HELPFUL SET OF PARENTS who will not LISTEN TO the voice of THEIR CHILDREN or the voice of THEIR OWN PARENTS AND EXTENDED FAMILY, and, though they TRY TO REASON WITH THEM, will not listen to them, then THE DAUGHTER shall take hold of THEM and bring THEM out to the WORLD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA at the gate of the place where THEY live, and they shall say to the READERS OF FACEBOOK AND EVENTUALY NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLETS, ‘MY PARENTS ARE stubborn and NON-HELPFUL; THEY will not LISTEN TO MY voice; THEY ARE UNWILLING TO HELP ME GAIN MY BIRTHRIGHT OF CITIZENSHIP and WITHOLD VITAL INFORMATION.’ Then all the FINE FOLK OF THE LAND OF SOCIAL MEDIA shall TRULY SEE THE DAMAGE MY PARENT INFLICTED NOT ONLY ON MYSELF, BUT THAT OF MY SIBLINGS WHO REMAIN IN THEIR 'CARE' (THOUGH THAT WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL INTENT).â€

The Fahey sisters have posted to Alecia's fb. Theirs is another horrific story. It's the same pattern of abuse, but to a totally different *degree. They are trying to change the laws in NY to give all kids the right to a birth certificate.

Their blog:

brokenflowerschm.blogspot.com

The petition:

www.nychildvictimsact.org

Change.org

www.change.org/p/new-york-allow-all-chi ... s/u/763410

The thing is, Papa Pilgrim, Richard Fahey, Fred Phelps... can be seen for what they are - positively criminal. The abuse is of a magnitude that is obvious to everyone. The Pearls can be seen by most for what they are. The Penningtons (and Kendal, PP, Lori...) were/are "slicker" (can't think of the right word here) and I think it will make it much harder for the kids to recognize their treatment for what it is.

I really don't understand -- and I apologize if this has already been addressed and I missed it -- how was the family claiming the kids for taxes if they didn't get SSNs for any of them? When we file taxes, we HAVE to list our kids, their DoBs and their SSNs in order to claim them as dependents. I find it really hard to believe anyone with nine children wouldn't try to claim at least some of those kids.

Which means that their parents may well have the documents and are simply being shady/assholey about it and lying.

Across the pond our tax laws etc are different from the USA.

If we had not filed our tax returns in April we could not have hidden from the tax folk at all.

They are all seeing.

How do the Penningtons manage to do that?

Only Politicians manage to hide over here( sarcasm!)

If we had not filed our tax returns in April we could not have hidden from the tax folk at all.

They are all seeing.

They funnel all of their income through their non-profit. The Anchor Group - A Religious Organization. It is a 501 (d). They are completely tax exempt. Your donation is not tax deductible. :roll:

I really don't understand how they get away with it, though.

The Fahey sisters have posted to Alecia's fb. Theirs is another horrific story. It's the same pattern of abuse, but to a totally different *degree. They are trying to change the laws in NY to give all kids the right to a birth certificate.

Their blog:

brokenflowerschm.blogspot.com

The petition:

http://www.nychildvictimsact.org

Change.org

http://www.change.org/p/new-york-allow- ... s/u/763410

The thing is, Papa Pilgrim, Richard Fahey, Fred Phelps... can be seen for what they are - positively criminal. The abuse is of a magnitude that is obvious to everyone. The Pearls can be seen by most for what they are. The Penningtons (and Kendal, PP, Lori...) were/are "slicker" (can't think of the right word here) and I think it will make it much harder for the kids to recognize their treatment for what it is.

I saw a link to a story about these ladies posted. I tried to find current information on them and could not. Glad they posted. Going to take a looksie.

They have not filed taxes since 1996

I have not seen direct proof of this. I would like to see it, because that would help me make up my mind as to whether the Pennington parents are sovereign citizens.

I really don't understand -- and I apologize if this has already been addressed and I missed it -- how was the family claiming the kids for taxes if they didn't get SSNs for any of them? When we file taxes, we HAVE to list our kids, their DoBs and their SSNs in order to claim them as dependents. I find it really hard to believe anyone with nine children wouldn't try to claim at least some of those kids.

Which means that their parents may well have the documents and are simply being shady/assholey about it and lying.

A news article said they haven't filed taxes since 1996. But I am absolutely positive that they are withholding at least some documents. Grace write several fb posts insisting that she doesn't have a birth certificate - even though she was born in a hospital. She's adamant about it. I strongly believe her parents " helped" her search the records, and then she just lied to her. It's really sad.

They are all seeing.

We have family in Paris. I remember once when they were out here for a visit they had all these plans to do sightseeing. They were going to drive to New Orleans, New York City, Washington DC. And other places. They were not planning to be here more than 10 days.They did not account for the size of the U.S. It is about 3,000 miles from coast to coast. It's easy for people to get lost and go off the grid.

Mrs. Perfect deliberately fucked her children over by failing - even as she failed to get them proper healthcare or decent schooling - to ensure the kids are documented.

Fucking...demented control freak. I wonder if faith could sue her?

That is REALLY disturbing.

What a great way to teach your kids to love you... out of fear.

You can force obedience. you cannot force love or respect. A lot of fundies seem confused about this.

Parents failing their kids - that's what makes me the. most. angry. Steve and Teri Maxwell, the Botkins, the Penningtons, the Reins...sick and crazy, the lot of them.

No father or mother in his or her right mind wants sons and daughters in their 20s, 30s and 40s still hanging out at home with no marketable job skills, inadequate educations, no families of their own, no futures beyond homebound indentured servitude because Bible.

It is the job of every parent to help their children achieve successful, productive, independent lives of their own.

Thankyou Tesserat and Grimalkin.

I'm sorry but I don't yet know how to put other messages up to reply too,

Will get there!

Will the Penningtons have to prove ( if the IRS catch up with them) that the anchorage thingy is tax exempt, and if so how?

Are they claiming it as a business or a church?

Sorry if I sound thick. I'm sure that there are tax dodges over here also, just don't know what they are.

Archived