IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

Yeah, that's not a whole lot in back taxes owed. And if they found they owed various amounts for only certain years it contradicts the no- income taxes filed since 1996 claim.

I would love to see their actual documents. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if most of those kids actually had both birth certificates and social security cards and the parents are just jerking them around as a means of control. At the very least Grace, born in a hospital, must have a registered birth -- no matter what the parents are telling her.

Yes, I wonder that too.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scroll almost to the bottom for Patience Elizabeth Sublett's birth record...so the youngest daughter has a birth certificate. Still searching for other Sublett (Pennington) children. Boom!

http://tinyurl.com/4thdaughter

Edited to add that I haven't been able to find a record for Grace. I searched "Jennifer Grace," "Grace Jennifer," and just "Grace," but nothing. I don't understand how it would have been possible to be born in a hospital without the birth being recorded. I broadened my search to include all Sublett births with a mother named Lisa Southworth, but the only one that came up was Patience. The database only goes through 1997, so the younger sons wouldn't be in it anyway.

Scroll almost to the bottom for Patience Elizabeth Sublett's birth record...so the youngest daughter has a birth certificate. Still searching for other Sublett (Pennington) children. Boom!

Edited to add that I haven't been able to find a record for Grace. I don't understand how it would have been possible to be born in a hospital without the birth being recorded. I broadened my search to include all Sublett births with a mother named Lisa Southworth, but the only one that came up was Patience.

A lot of Subletts born in Harris county whose names are not those of Lisa's kids. Do they have family that live in the same county?

At this point, I have to wonder if the kids are all indeed registered, but the Pennington parents put different names on their birth certificates. That way, they wouldn't run afoul of the law, but their kids would never be able to retrieve their identities, because they wouldn't know their legal names.

How the hell does the father get away with not filing income tax returns? I find that seriously unfair and annoying lol

Grace is her middle name. I don't remember her first name, I'll have to look.

How the hell does the father get away with not filing income tax returns? I find that seriously unfair and annoying lol

Grace is her middle name. I don't remember her first name, I'll have to look.

First name is Jennifer, I did a search on every combination. Nothing came up.

A lot of Subletts born in Harris county whose names are not those of Lisa's kids. Do they have family that live in the same county?

At this point, I have to wonder if the kids are all indeed registered, but the Pennington parents put different names on their birth certificates. That way, they wouldn't run afoul of the law, but their kids would never be able to retrieve their identities, because they wouldn't know their legal names.

I was surprised that Patience was born in Harris County--that's Houston. The Penningtons live in Kerrville, which is Kerr County.

I was surprised that Patience was born in Harris County--that's Houston. The Penningtons live in Kerrville, which is Kerr County.

Maybe that pregnancy was higher risk and Lisa needed the resources of a hospital? Perhaps that's why Patience seems to be registered. This whole thing gets weirder and weirder by the minute. What an odd set of parents! :think:

Maybe that pregnancy was higher risk and Lisa needed the resources of a hospital? Perhaps that's why Patience seems to be registered. This whole thing gets weirder and weirder by the minute. What an odd set of parents! :think:

That's my guess, too. The other slightly odd thing is that I thought each of the daughters had the virtue name in the middle, but this is definitely Patience and that is definitely her first name.

Faith's first name is the same as her maternal grandmother's (I looked both James and Lisa up in the same database).

Thankyou Tesserat and Grimalkin.

I'm sorry but I don't yet know how to put other messages up to reply too,

Will get there!

Will the Penningtons have to prove ( if the IRS catch up with them) that the anchorage thingy is tax exempt, and if so how?

Are they claiming it as a business or a church?

Sorry if I sound thick. I'm sure that there are tax dodges over here also, just don't know what they are.

They would still have to file a 990 tax form on the nonprofit and they would have take salary from the nonprofit unless there is some really shady sheltering going on.

Have you all seen this Facebook page?

It's called: PENNINGTON POINT PRISON: Free Alecia From James and LISA PENNINGTON https://www.facebook.com/groups/1797476437143382/

Alecia Faith Pennington is an incredibly brave young woman. Growing up under controlling and abusive parents, Alecia was finally able to get away from her home life with the help of loving grandparents who planned a secret escape. Now out, Alecia faces another challenge. Her parents, who gave birth to her at home, and have never taken her to a hospital in her life and never allowed her to attend school under the guise of homeschooling her, have NO RECORD of her birth. Without proof of her birth, or even proof that she is an American citizen, she cannot get a job, go to college, vote, open a bank account or apply for a driver's license. This group is to help Alecia and to cast light upon the acts of her abusers which they are trying desperately to hide.

People are posting there that Lisa is removing their comments from her PP Facebook page etc, and just generally following Alecia's progress.

Lisa's house of cards (or house of tiny oil bottles) is definitely coming down.

Edited to add that I haven't been able to find a record for Grace. I searched "Jennifer Grace," "Grace Jennifer," and just "Grace," but nothing. I don't understand how it would have been possible to be born in a hospital without the birth being recorded. I broadened my search to include all Sublett births with a mother named Lisa Southworth, but the only one that came up was Patience. The database only goes through 1997, so the younger sons wouldn't be in it anyway.

Thank you for finding this, VVV.

16 Strong, this idea that the parents got BC for their kids under different names so they couldn't be found is truly terrifying. I feel a little freaked out by the thought of it.

Nelliebelle, I don't disagree that there is shady sheltering going on, but I don't understand how the IRS wouldn't have found it. Forensic accountants know what to look for. Daddy Pennington can't be THAT smart.

Is anyone here a forensic accountant?

I just googled Sovereign Citizens -- scary. I came across the Wikipedia entry for Soverign Citizens and came across this:

I don't think the Penningtons are Sovereign Citizens but perhaps hold less virulent views with some of the same elements. They know to hold back the crazy in their public personae so as not to drive off potential customers for EOs and CPA services. I must say, though, that having tax issues with the IRS does not say much for a CPA. Alternately, he might have become a "go -to" guy for advice on how how to run these dicey ploys/scams to set yourself up as a 501©(3) to avoid paying taxes.

According to the IRS

If anyone has found the IRS ruling in favor of the Penningtons in their tax issues re: the Anchor Group, please post up a link.

I have, somehow, become an expert on Kent Hovind's legal and tax problems. I fell down that rabbit hole when I discovered he was a sovereign citizen. I have a website http://www.hovindology.com and an incomplete FAQ which mostly discusses arguments being thrown around for Hovind's innocence by Hovind's fanbois.

Hovind's Creation Science Evangelism and Dinosaur Adventure Land outfits were never 501c3 or any other 501c entity. Hovind's argument has been a variety of sovereign citizen nuttery. He claims that as he is a ManaGawd and has taken a "vow of poverty," he does not have to pay any taxes. He had tried to constitute his organizations in various formats as pure trusts or corporation sole, which are pretty close to sure signs of attempts at tax evasion (at least by the IRS).

I could go into a lot of detail about Hovind, but I'll spare you all. However, I'd really like to know if the Penningtons subscribe to sovereign citizen theories. They don't even have to be exactly like Kent Hovind's beliefs. People under criminal charges (for example bank robbery) have tried sovereign citizen theories in an attempt to say they're not under the jurisdiction of the courts. Of course, they're always unsuccessful. So the Penningtons could be doing something sovcitty and it be different from Kent Hovind, but still fall within the sovereign citizen umbrella.

Have you all seen this Facebook page?

It's called: PENNINGTON POINT PRISON: Free Alecia From James and LISA PENNINGTON https://www.facebook.com/groups/1797476437143382/

People are posting there that Lisa is removing their comments from her PP Facebook page etc, and just generally following Alecia's progress.

Lisa's house of cards (or house of tiny oil bottles) is definitely coming down.

Interesting. Looks like the owner is a homeschooler conservative Christian herself. I was wondering and hoping homeschoolers would defend Alecia. I think this situation is bad for the homeschooling community.

I also think Lisa might benifit from all this publicity too. She can be looked at as the poor martyred courageous homeschooling mom. These people are slippery as all fuck. He became a lawyer for a reason.

Hold the phone. I can get you the whole Sublett family tree all the way back to Sedan, Ardennes, France. There's a very good chance I'm related to these people.

If the name change was in 2007, that was perhaps not coincidentally the year that James Pennington's older sister and only sibling passed away (Loretta Kay Sublett). She does not seem to have been crazy; she and her husband married in 1992 in their late 30s, likely after having lived together for a long time since the article linked below mentions them moving to Naples, TX, in 1991. And she may very possibly have kept her name, which is more than her brother did. No mention of children. (Edit: there is at least one daughter)

texascooking.com/features/red-road-winery.htm (edited to break link)

Edited again to add verification that the sane person profiled in the article linked above was indeed the sister of James Pennington:

View Record Loretta Kay Sublett 28 Apr 1954 Denton Jerry Glenn Sublett Mamie Kathylen Pennington

View Record James Clark Sublett 28 Apr 1965 Tarrant Jerry Glenn Sublett Mamie Kathylen Pennington

These people are slippery as all fuck. He became a lawyer for a reason.

I've been thinking the same. They are 2 weasels who have been breaking the law for the past 30 years together. He sure wanted to make sure he can save their asses once shit were to hit the fan. Well, it just happened.

Lisas leghumpers were people like her from the beginning. Self-promoting, self-pitying, self-righteous bitches, psychopaths who think that the bible is still above the law. Why would they change now and abandon her? Now that they realize that the lightning can and does strike in places where shady shit is going on, they are probably scared out of their dim wits. I wonder how many emails does that weasel lawyer husband of lisa's receive, from concerned child abusers.

Texas Birth Index 1903-1997

Name: James Clark Sublett

Date of Birth: 28 Apr 1965

Birth County: Tarrant

Father's name: Jerry Glenn Sublett

Mother's name: Mamie Kathylen Pennington

Texas Birth Index 1903-1997

Name: Jerry Glenn Sublett

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1935

Birth County: Denton

Father's name: Bill Sublett

Mother's name: Georgie Richards

Thought this might be helpful.

Just to add on the sovereign citizen front. As long as they stay below the radar and don't come into contact with any gov't entities, you would never miss them. It's when they drive (w/o a license) and get stopped, or get noticed for not paying taxes, or going on the webz and bragging about not paying a bill that they get noticed. If you are in your own self contained little world (no skool, outside job) would we even know they exist? Nope.

Just to add on the sovereign citizen front. As long as they stay below the radar and don't come into contact with any gov't entities, you would never miss them. It's when they drive (w/o a license) and get stopped, or get noticed for not paying taxes, or going on the webz and bragging about not paying a bill that they get noticed. If you are in your own self contained little world (no skool, outside job) would we even know they exist? Nope.

That's the thing. No one can stay below the radar unless they never drive, never get a job with all the benefits and obligations, and never go to a hospital not even with medium to major ranking accdents or life threatening illnesses or emergencies, unless they are being kept tucked away, under a roof with no official name, proof of their mere existence whatsoever. They are like slaves in a barn, their name isn't really their name, and they have no means to get out since they cannot get a job, open a bank account and get health insurance and a life, at all.

Alecia could get a DNA test to prove who her parents are. Her father is an American citizen per his birth record.

That would probably the fastest way to prove who she belongs to. But proving the actual date of her birth? I can only see that by making her parents squirm.

And since she doesn't actually have an official name, if I was her, for my protection, and as a marker of the beginning of my new life, I'd RIGHT AWAY ask for a different family name, instead of going through the name change procedure. I wouldn't wear my abusers' name. Especially not the "sublet" one.

Interesting piece on the sovereign people. Theres a similar conspiracy i have stumbled upon on German right wing websites, which states that the federal republic of germany is a business and the citizen are its personal-= staff just because these people don't "want" understand grammar.

Therefore they feel free to count themselves as cititzens of any pre german state, like hannover or brunswick etc. and not be subject to German laws.it is so wacko i cant even find an English entry to that.

wait here may be sth http://conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm ... 989&page=2

That would probably the fastest way to prove who she belongs to. But proving the actual date of her birth? I can only see that by making her parents squirm.

And since she doesn't actually have an official name, if I was her, for my protection, and as a marker of the beginning of my new life, I'd RIGHT AWAY ask for a different family name, instead of going through the name change procedure. I wouldn't wear my abusers' name. Especially not the "sublet" one.

But that's the weird part. She does have a legal name. That's one of the only official documents she has. She has a notarized legal name change document from November 2014.

I looked up the process of name change and notarizing signatures for minors in Texas, assuming she was a minor when the process started. Apparently, any child aged 10 or over has to consent to the name change, and sign in front of the notary who must verify their identity. But the verification can be done by a third party who can vouch for the child if they don't have I.d., which I guess makes sense, because a pre-teen in unlikely to have a picture i.d., but I was surprised a birth certificate or something wasn't required.

I'm thinking Texas might be like a lot of other border states --- until the last 10- 25 years or so the system was set up with the realization that lots of people went back and forth without a lot of official paperwork, and most people didn't particularly care. But then states began cracking down on immigration status and having proper identification for everything - especially in the years following 9-11.

So , on the one post she gave on the tenth where she listed what she had - one thing was the notarized name change from November 2014. Which is extra strange, since she left home in September.

Archived