IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

Because speaking gently and calmly while you torture people is not fucked up AT ALL. Why do these people not understand? Hurting someone is hurting someone. At least, striking someone in anger, while not right, is at least psychologically honest.

I didn't know what to expect but when I watched Weasel nr2 (the father...)s youtube video, that superficially charming, soft-spoken, ice cold calmness under the surface of soft spokenness, all I could think about is o,m,g, a textbook example of a psychopath. And that people will believe what they see. And that whatever show is putting on is for them weasels to save face and avoid jail.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
hometalk.com/penningtonpoint

Lisa does do some cool things with decorating. I love her porch and I would love that attic bedroom, in different colors but still, it's a cute room.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Helpmeproveit made Snopes!

I just checked penningtontaxlaw.com and it is the only family page still up. 5, 4, 3, 2 ...
And Daddy Dearest's creeptastic video has been made private.

I would not hire this guy to do my taxes and I wouldn't hire Mr. Sublett-Pennington, Esq. as an attorney either. It seems to me that the fecal matter has most definitely hit the revolving object chez Pennington and a real attorney has told them to take all the evidence down.

Many thanks to all who have worked so hard preserving the evidence!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i am about to set up a fake FB and post this to her wall

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
That is so cool! I'm still laughing about what happened. I was driving around town, laughing about this. Just got back home. I'm sure people who saw me at the stoplights, thought I was nuts.

Lisa must be wandering around the house, babbling to herself and leaving a snail trail of essential oils. She probably asks her kids to grease her up like Dede Haislip before her once a year totally Not Gay sex with Greg.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
She's probably greased up enough to swim the English Channel by now.

I would bet money that the dad will try to turn this into an opportunity to do some grandstanding anti-tax case. That was probably his ultimate goal in becoming a lawyer in the first place.

Where was the link to the info about him not filing taxes since 1996?

The anti-tax, anti-government people fascinate me -- especially because they cut across such a wide swath of completely contradictory ideologies. And one of my kids seems to lean this way -- not in the full on crazy way, and not a fundamentalist, but ....um...yeah, it's kind of interesting to see where people get these ideas.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I archived her horrible parenting tips, in one form, or another. And, no matter how hard she scrubbed, she still managed to leave some dirty residue in some of her parenting tips, as of this morning. I went through and archived as many as I could. For the comments that were scrubbed, I archived the URL from places like nest, and some of FJ's old posted quotes, as well.

I made a copy of everything that was on ThePenningtonPoint earlier today. I'm glad I worked quickly. :D

Anyone who has screenshots or otherwise archived pages can post them here, or email them to me at happy.atheist@freejinger.org

I reiterate- you not not a Fun Killer. You are a Fun Maker!

The reference to not paying taxes since 1996 was in one of the new articles, Yahoo I think.

I wonder why they were married 4 years before having children? They might have had infertility like many of us but maybe they were another conservative couple like the Duggars who practiced birth control until they realized how evil it was.

Also, Lisa States in the homeschooling article that James always planned to homeschool any future kids, even before he was dating Lisa. She was against it. Maybe it took him 4 years to use training up a child techniques with her to get her to espouse homeschooling.

I kept thinking about the movie The Shawshank Redemption as I read the comments since last night. Specifically, the sampler that the corrupt warden had on his office wall.

"HIS JUDGMENT COMETH AND THAT RIGHT SOON."

Seems quite apt today.

There is an enormous difference between "If I do (stupid action) Dad.Will.Kill.Me" as a stupidity check and systematic verbal and emotional and likely physical abuse.One is like an alarm or stop sign that makes you think before you act and the other is crippling. Lisa you are a terribly abusive parent and I pray for your children and hope they get tons of counseling to learn how to function and deal with others. Lisa you need to meet Jesus. I am serious: you missed His words about children. And loving each other has He has loved you. As for your hubby, get a payment plan with the IRS set up then pay it. On time. every month. It may mitigate his inevitable sentence for tax evasion. A year and a day in a federal institution then time on supervised release will not be something you will do well with.

In the picture of the chalkboard in the boy's room they built, there's 8 chores. #8 is "tell mommy she looks pretty". WTF is that...she need her kids to kiss her ass???

048781e29db32dcf33a72ca9b4dd7710.jpg

All the family members blogs are down

Well, I'm sure they have all gone down into the underground bunker and are breathing through straws until this blows over. I wonder which essential oil is recommended for survival mode?

Sad about the TTUAC connection, but it is obviously there. Such a sadistic, toxic approach to caring for your blessings.

She previews movies before allowing her kids to watch them....even the adults. This is what she had to say about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

So all in all....it's an odd little movie. But if my older three kids (ages 19, 18 and 16) want to see it as a study of special effects and movie making then we will let them.

If I had to come up with a redeeming quality to the movie I'd say it's a classic David and Goliath story. It's good versus evil. Greed v. selflessness. Plus the story is a classic and they do some interesting things with it creatively.

But I won't buy it or rent it or let any of the other kids see it.

You guys rock! I've been away from the computer most of the day, just sat down determined to find the spanking post (and did), raced over here to post it and it is already here! To quote a skit from SNL "we have a very good research team" (spoken in a Finnish accent).

Now back to catch up on the comments.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
mm posted on Libby's site that he has downloaded her whole blog.

edit: spelling

How can any mother boast about making her own baby miserable?

Just so he will say hi mommy.

Lisa is a child abuser. Plain and simple.

It could be so s/he would say just about anything. The point is she wants to control everything, down to how they think and feel (like, it's not good enough that they do their chores because they have to want to do them)

I don't think "child abuser" fully describes the crazy that is Lisa.

Edit: I don't think "crazy" is a good word to use here. It's demeaning to people with mental health issues, since most are not physically and emotionally abusive.

Lisa mentions, without providing details, in a post saying goodbye to the decade of 2000 _ 2009 that they survived an IRS investigation and a CPS one. I wonder if the CPSinvestigation arose because of her spanking post?

Lisa and ZsuZsu should get together. They both have a lot of crafting talents. Lisa has done some really cute things with her house.

Archived