IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

I really hope this gets resolved quickly- now it seems to be going in the right direction.

Yes, it is going in the right direction! I think they (Alecia Faith and grandparents) have gone from wanting to address this but not knowing how, to having someone in their corner (Rep. Farney) who will figure out how to git 'er done in pretty short order.

Mom n' Dad are also on the media hotspot and I think they are anxious to get it resolved as well. I bet within the next week or two she'll be in the system and legal with Birth Certificate and SSN. Rock n Roll. I hope she moves forward and gets a passport at the same time, just so she has one and can check that off her list. A US passport will work in lieu of a birth certificate when proving US citizenship in the job hiring process.

Also, a new term has entered our vocabulary: identification abuse.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with a passport, she can travel! I have a feeling that she might enjoy Ireland/the UK, if she could get there. If we were ever in Germany at the same time, I'd show her gluttony is not necessarily bad, when it comes to Milka and Kinder products :mrgreen:

I really hope Faith goes to college. I'm not one of those people that thinks everyone should go (trade school and real-life learning are perfectly acceptable avenues, in my book), but Faith seems like the type that would really love it. I can see her on an artsy, urban campus, majoring in something like art or journalism. In my neck of the woods, Georgia State University or SCAD would fit her personality to a T.

Southwestern University, a small liberal arts college with 1500 students, right in Georgetown (where she is presumably living with her grandparents), would be ideal. It the top-ranked liberal arts school in Texas, but DANG, it is expensive. $42,000-$50,000 for one year. The low end is living at home with parents, the high end is living on campus in a dorm.

Austin Community College and Texas State University have satellite campuses in Round Rock (halfway between Austin and G-town and about 20 minutes down I-35 from Georgetown). Lots of options for her to continue her education and I really, really hope she does. At the community college level, she could take placement tests to see where she needs to begin coursework and not having a regular high school diploma would not be a hindrance.

You can't swing a cat in Austin without hitting a Ph.D. or poor doctoral grad students, so the possibility of having excellent, motivated instructors at community colleges in this area is very high -- the point being that you don't need to pay $50,000 to get a top-notch education here. But it would be sad for her to miss the opportunity to experience dorm life.

I suspect she will have no problem with college level coursework, because she likely received a solid homeschool education.

Her parents are both smart and although we may disagree with the content of Lisa's blogs, she writes coherently and without grammatical or spelling errors. Interesting to see where Alecia Faith follows on the parental continuum. Lisa and James are the classic right brain/left brain split (he is a CPA/attorney, she is artistic).

Lisa is back, her blog, and instagram are now open again.

thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/02/50-is-the-new-fabulous/

She's celebrating being 50.

New Pennington Point post: thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/02/50-is-the-new-fabulous/

It's Lisa's birthday! Here's to knowing who you are and when you were born.

Those two old ladies must have been family members. They have a strong resemblance to Lisa, I think.

i wonder why she never asked who they were? i guess she probably didn't care enough

i wonder why she never asked who they were? i guess she probably didn't care enough

Because that wouldn't have been about HER, so it didn't matter.

I read her list. She is delusional. She really, truly seems to have no idea of how she comes across to anyone sane.

It's Lisa's birthday! Here's to knowing who you are and when you were born.

And having the paper to prove it. :o

I read the list too.

She she says she loves her wrinkles... but if that photo shows every one of them then dayum, where did I go wrong?

I tried to read it, but found it more annoying than (if not as upsetting as) Jill's latest video.

Skimmed, it looked like:

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

But enough about me -- let's talk about you.

What do you think of ME?"

Maybe I'll have the intestinal fortitude to read it later.

I don't like to talk ill of children, but that childhood photo of Lisa looks positively MEAN. She's baring her teeth and staring at the camera like she's about to take the photographer down.

And thoughtful, I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to read through her latest post, either. The person that has the kind of stomach required to read 50 things about Lisa is probably either herself or *maybe* her husband.

I read the list too.

She she says she loves her wrinkles... but if that photo shows every one of them then dayum, where did I go wrong?

You didn't use enough essential oils, silly! Essential Photoshop oil removes wrinkles--that way, you can talk about how much you love them and your leghumpers will rush in to say, "But you don't have any wrinkles! You look soooo amazing!"

I started to read that post. I think I got to #7 or 8 before I had to stop. Knowing what a vicious, malignant Narcissist she is, and having spent far too many years of my life dealing with an N-parent, I suddenly just couldn't deal with it. It might be funny later, but right now? Ugh--no.

Big fucking deal...she's 50...yeehah! I climbed that hill a year ago and the one thing I've discovered is that I flat don't give a shit anymore.

I read the list too.

I'm certain the only reason she would post something like that is so other people say "Oh; you don't have any wrinkles" just so she can feel better... frigging narcissist!

Oh, for heaven's sakes. She's used that photo for as long as I've known about her blog, which is a good 18 months, IIRC. So that's the face of 48-1/2.

Also, two words: Soft focus.

Finally: Her evident obsession with youth seems contrary to everything she stands for -- obedience of the younger to the older; supreme rule by the matriarch (by definition, older); shabby chic (things made to appear older and somewhat worn).

If I had a few thousand extra dollars, I'd have some work done, I'm not lying. But woe betide anybody who ignores me or disdains me because I look my age. They're missing out on a heckuva potential friendship. And if they disdain me? -- *snicker!* ... I'll leave it to your imaginations. ;)

The way she talked about "getting rid of negativity" and "losing people who were toxic" made me wonder if her own daughter was one of the things she just "got rid of."

The way she talked about "getting rid of negativity" and "losing people who were toxic" made me wonder if her own daughter was one of the things she just "got rid of."

I was afraid she was talking about her parents. But she also talked about the importance of forgiveness. Forgive and forget? Shunning of the maternal grandparents is in full effect here. Alecia Faith could come back anytime, but I'm sure it is conditional.

Lisa has talked previously about raising her daughters to understand their role will be that of helpmeet and know that their needs and interests will be subservient to the husband. Her role is to teach them this, but without the daughters "losing hope." I think Alecia Faith could not bear the idea of this limited future.

IIRC, Alecia Faith was baptized at the Fredericksburg Christian Fellowship church. I ventured to the web site and found their position papers on divorce and remarriage, which ran to 16 pages. If you a member of the church and get divorced, you better be prepared to live the remainder of your life as a celibate person. Skip ahead to page 16 if you don't have the fortitude to plow the other 15 pages.

The other position paper is on biblical manhood and womanhood. Hardcore male headship and complementarian all the way.

http://fcf-church.org/#/media-resources/position-papers

I was afraid she was talking about her parents. But she also talked about the importance of forgiveness. Forgive and forget? Shunning of the maternal grandparents is in full effect here. Alecia Faith could come back anytime, but I'm sure it is conditional.

Handy translation guide:

Getting rid of toxic ppl= anyone who doesn't blow smoke up her arse and hasn't taken her side in the current unfolding saga.

Forgiveness= what her daughter should do.

Handy translation guide:

Getting rid of toxic ppl= anyone who doesn't blow smoke up her arse and hasn't taken her side in the current unfolding saga.

Forgiveness= what her daughter should do.

I beg to differ on the translation of forgiveness.

Forgiveness = What Lisa will do after Alecia Faith, the grandparents and all toxic people (those who don't blow smoke up her arse) repent their sins against the Pennington parental units to Lisa's satisfaction. Years and years of groveling and recanting are required.

Forgiveness may never happen.

I just can't.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
facebook.com/thepenningtonpoint/photos/a.656890047654731.1073741825.161425413867866/930562666954133/?type=1&theater

I just can't.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
facebook.com/thepenningtonpoint/photos/a.656890047654731.1073741825.161425413867866/930562666954133/?type=1&theater

Apologies for the wall of text. Have experience with this and lots of lovely battlescars.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/st ... -npd-trait

Splitting, or all-or-nothing-thinking, has always been considered a borderline trait. But like emptiness, it commonly occurs in people with narcissistic personality disorder as well.

Splitting is a cognitive distortion and defense mechanism--a totally unconscious way BPs and NPs make sense of the world. It causes mood swings and contributes to arguments, criticism, and blame. For example:

Family members are seen as all good or evil; idealized and devalued. BPs and NPs put them on a pedestal (often at the beginning of the relationship) and knock them right off of it when the new partner invariably disapoints.

People with BPD (and sometimes the "vulnerable" type of NPD) see themselves as good or evil, idealized or devalued depending upon how they feel that day. When they see themselves as all bad, BPs are at risk for self harm or impulsive, reckless behaviors.

Situations are seen as great or terrible, e.g. losing a job means one will be unemployed for life.

Narcissistic vs. borderline splitting

Those with NPD value those who give them admiration, approval, and narcissistic supply. Unsurprisingly, they devalue people who don't go along with their grandiose fantasies. As one NP says, "You value those who feed your world and your view of yourself." Narcissistic splitting seems to be focused more on "superior-inferior" terms, such as the competent parent versus the incompetent parent, or the supposedly financially brilliant NP versus the financial incompetent spouse.

People with BPD split depending whether or not others are meeting their emotional needs, whether that is not abandoning them or giving them some space when they feel engulfed (one follows the other and then back again). BP's see people as all-good or all-bad in "close relationship" terms, judging qualities such as trustworthiness, sexual fidelity, or betrayal.

Archived