IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

Alecia Faith hasn't posted on the HelpMeProveIt FB since the 16th, but I'll take that as a good sign. Just thinking about it, the grandparents must live in Rep. Farney's district -- Rep. Farney would not take on Alecia Faith's situation otherwise.

With the social media gone viral and the story picked up globally (at least by the Brits), combined with Rep. Farney's clout, Lisa and James Pennington will want to get this done and done at the very earliest possible moment.

My thoughts exactly. Alecia seemed very, very calm and confident in that video, and for a reason. Because she knew and I know and many people know and also her "parents" know that Alecia was barely scraping the surface in that video, and it wasn't even the tip of the iceberg and that there is much more where that came from. If Lisa doesn't want the potty to be spilled all over the Internet she and that crook husband of hers better act fast and and cater to Alecia's requests which are practically her most basic rights that she had been robbed of for a lifetime.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy fisheye lens, Batman!

I know that hanging empty frames on a wall is a thing, and I even think it looks cute sometimes. But, in Lisa's case, it seems symbolic.

You're an empty frame, Lisa, expecting your kids to fill the void.

And empty frames in a family with 9 children? Just no. Either you would have pictures of the kids. Or the whole family. Or extended family. Or, since it's where they do their school rwork,maybe some rotating pieces of kids art work. Or posters of Historical scenes or the solar system or cursive letters or world maps. Or maybe even, some style of painting one of the kids liked :shock:

I had a house full of kids. My house looked like a giant garage sale tornado ran threw it most of the time. But if I did have the time and energy and money to have every room shiny clean and meticulously decorated -- it sure as hell wouldn't have had empty frames. It just seems so weird in her situation.

I just noticed something else about the Kerrville Daily Times picture. The older kids are sitting up very straight -- two without letting their backs touch the back of the chair.

I tend to notice such things, I think, due to being a pianist and music teacher. Happily encouraging kids to good posture is a part of teaching piano and singing. I have games to encourage them to sit straight and tall, still relaxed. I use toys like this one:

[bBvideo 560,340:2o2n5a34]

[/bBvideo]

to make it fun and avoid the "if I am sitting up, I am tense" problem.

However, when we're discussing things, looking at a book, etc., I not only tolerate crossed legs, slumped backs, moving around, and other things kids do naturally, I encourage it. Changing body posture and staying relaxed, as well as feeling the contrast between that and "ready to sing/play" position is healthy.

Somehow, I can't imagine Lisa teaches good posture the way I do, although, based on her weird post about cleaning the house, I suspect she tries using some games. But, even if she did, if the games didn't work immediately, I imagine those kids were spanked into a habit of being ramrod-straight in their chairs when studying (or maybe just when pretending to study for a newspaper picture).

Gotta make Mama look perfect.

http://dailytimes.com/multimedia/todays ... 963f4.html

Sorry for more off topicness. First, do you ladies watch these films from your computer? Second, would "houndstooth" be appropriate to watch with teenage girls? My almost 14 year old might like that movie. I just don't like watching things with graphic sexual content with her and she runs away In embarrassment......I guess obviouse incest, and rape would make it a no go too.

Unless your teen is very, very mature, no. The movie contains a lot of social taboos. Graphic incest and animal violence/death amongst them.

Awww, what a cute story! :) Both my boys called my husband and I each "Dada". Since I am a stay at home mom it was nice for my husband to have something first. Because (ahem, LISA) it's not all about me.

I remember reading some child development book when my son was just learning to talk and I believe it explained that a lot of babies learn the word "da" or "dada" first because it's easier to say than "mama." Not sure if that is true, but my son's first word was "ba" for "ball." He had a little ball that rattled and jingled and he loved it. I didn't take it personally.

Then, in later years, there are times when you think you'll scream if you hear "MOM!!" yelled out one more time.

It does seem un-American to deprive your kids of their identity. Our country was founded by a bunch of people who wanted the freedom of doing it their own way, even if it broke with tradition. Fundies, however, are convinced that America was founded as a Christian nation. I googled it and found out that Thomas Jefferson stated otherwise in the Treaty of Tripoli. I am now prepared with that gem in case anyone in my daily life starts a debate on religion with me. So far it hasn't happened, but I'm ready if it ever does!

It sounds awful to wish something bad on someone, but a rotten little part of me hopes Lisa and James are indeed hunkered down, breathing through straws, and sh**ting bricks. That's what they get for being so sanctimonious. I'm delighted that they are getting so much bad publicity because hopefully they will be forced to get documentation for all their kids and stop blogging their abusive parenting nonsense. I probably won't get everything on my wish list, but I can dream.

edited because I forgot to add that Homeschooler's Anonymous has an interesting post today about how Ken Cuccinelli of HSLDA has spoken in favor of not getting kids the SS#. The post mentions Alecia.

So HSLDA offer to help Alecia, then advocate not getting your kid a ssn#. Interesting.

the D sounds are much easier for little humans to say, so most children do say dada or similar sounding words first. My first word was Kitty... go figure. :wink-kitty:

I live next to the southern border, so much so that my high school was 60% latino/hispanic. I have seen 3 families squished into one house, parents working 3 jobs after coming here with nothing but the clothes off of their back all in order to give their children a better life with the gift of US citizenship. I know families that send their children alone to live with distant relatives just to get the chance of going to a US public school. people here see all of these things as a precious gifts worth sacrificing for. they would weep knowing that Lisa deprived her children of the same thing.

edit because of Grammar.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?460254-19-Year-old-american-and-no-records/

They are talking about it over here for anyone who is interested.

I was interested. It only took them until post #17 to use the word narcissist when referring to Lisa.

As one poster pointed out, lisa went on at length about her wounded feelings, crying in the closet to stifle her sobs and so on, but NEVER ONCE expressed any curiosity about what her daughter might be feeling or what truly led her to leave.

Then they discovered the link to the deleted blog posts and found the baby spanking episode. Yeah. Revulsion to that baby spanking incident is universal. Even more repellent when she refers to him as her precious boy. Someone even referenced the Pearls as the source of the problem.

She never once said to herself, I wonder what's going on with my precious baby today that he won't say hi to me? And you know, in some ways the baby won. She couldn't force him to do it; he finally did it on his own.

So HSLDA offer to help Alecia, then advocate not getting your kid a ssn#. Interesting.

Very. I'm glad she stayed away from them (good for you mm)!

Very. I'm glad she stayed away from them (good for you mm)!

It makes me wonder if the Pennington's, HSDLA etc. actually believe the right wing anti- immigrant nonsense that is always being spouted. The undocumented people can get all sorts of government goodies and jobs other people want with no documentation. If they actually believe that they might also think it's easy for their kids to have a normal life with no paperwork :think:

It makes me wonder if the Pennington's, HSDLA etc. actually believe the right wing anti- immigrant nonsense that is always being spouted. The undocumented people can get all sorts of government goodies and jobs other people want with no documentation. If they actually believe that they might also think it's easy for their kids to have a normal life with no paperwork :think:

I'm not sure what kind of government goodies you think illegals get...I have first hand experience and they get NOTHING. NOT A DAMN THING. Don't even TRY to tell me they get anything...My mother came to the US in 1961. Due to some INS snafu, she was never granted a green card. When she retired, she tried to collect the social security she paid into for 30 years...she didn't get a damn dime of it. She did not get medicare, Medicaid, NOT A THING. She got a shitty little 80 dollar a month pension check from the place she worked at...that was IT.

So...PLEASE stop thinking illegals get government "goodies"...they don't get jack shit.

I remember reading some child development book when my son was just learning to talk and I believe it explained that a lot of babies learn the word "da" or "dada" first because it's easier to say than "mama." Not sure if that is true, but my son's first word was "ba" for "ball." He had a little ball that rattled and jingled and he loved it. I didn't take it personally.

Then, in later years, there are times when you think you'll scream if you hear "MOM!!" yelled out one more time.

Awww.....my youngest is in his mid-20s and I'm only now NOT reflexively responding when I hear a child yell "Mama!" in the grocery store. <3

In Hebrew, the word for daddy is "abba." In Chinese, it's "baba." Those aren't accidental, I think. Babies blow bubbles (making a "b" sound whether they know it or not) and the "d" sound is just a muscle contraction away from the "b"

The "m", now, that always seems quite a little ways off from "b" and "d." And in concusion, plblbblbbbbbbbb to people who punish their babies for "infractions" like not repeating a word.

I'm not sure what kind of government goodies you think illegals get...I have first hand experience and they get NOTHING. NOT A DAMN THING. Don't even TRY to tell me they get anything...My mother came to the US in 1961. Due to some INS snafu, she was never granted a green card. When she retired, she tried to collect the social security she paid into for 30 years...she didn't get a damn dime of it. She did not get medicare, Medicaid, NOT A THING. She got a shitty little 80 dollar a month pension check from the place she worked at...that was IT.

So...PLEASE stop thinking illegals get government "goodies"...they don't get jack shit.

I think Mama Mia meant that the right wing anti-immigration people believe that, not herself.

I think Mama Mia meant that the right wing anti-immigration people believe that, not herself.

I apologize to Mama Mia then...it's a trigger issue with me after living the nightmare of my mother's last few years.

I apologize to Mama Mia then...it's a trigger issue with me after living the nightmare of my mother's last few years.

I am sorry you went through a tough time.

New here, but I've been following this saga with Faith since she released her video. Can't say too much right now, but IMHO, not enough focus has been directed at her father, James, and the whole tax-evasion thing. He's definitely the "mastermind" behind the whole operation of that family. Lisa is only the public "face".

Thank you Grimalkin, and again I apologize to everyone for going off...

No problem. I'm sorry I wasn't clear. No I definitely do NOT believe any of the right wing anti- immigrant rhetoric. And could go on quite the long rant myself, as its a personal hot button issue for me as well. I know far too many people ( friends/ family/ clients) , who have had horribly hard lives because they didn't have the right papers. So when I see some facebook screed about how " lucky" Immigrants are---- it makes me stabby.

Awww, what a cute story! :) Both my boys called my husband and I each "Dada". Since I am a stay at home mom it was nice for my husband to have something first. Because (ahem, LISA) it's not all about me.

If I remember right from my child development classes (back when I wanted to teach young kids), most babies can make the "da" sound before the "ma" sound. It's a biology thing, not a "I like dad better" thing.

New here, but I've been following this saga with Faith since she released her video. Can't say too much right now, but IMHO, not enough focus has been directed at her father, James, and the whole tax-evasion thing. He's definitely the "mastermind" behind the whole operation of that family. Lisa is only the public "face".

That is the part that hopefully the US Attorney in their area is taking a long hard look at.

No problem. I'm sorry I wasn't clear. No I definitely do NOT believe any of the right wing anti- immigrant rhetoric. And could go on quite the long rant myself, as its a personal hot button issue for me as well. I know far too many people ( friends/ family/ clients) , who have had horribly hard lives because they didn't have the right papers. So when I see some facebook screed about how " lucky" Immigrants are---- it makes me stabby.

Better out than in! My mom has been through a lot of health problems. It has been a roller coaster.I cannot imagine how stressful it would be without Medicare and her benifits. Sending hugs your way for getting through it.

That is the part that hopefully the US Attorney in their area is taking a long hard look at.

From your lips to God's ears.

Amen.

Archived