IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 9

happy atheist

A bit off topic. If Guinn Ben's mom, Anna, Jill, and Jessa were pregnant at the same time, how much Jesus valium will Michelle need?

Michelle will be on real Xanax or Valium (while crediting Jesus) when that goes on.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle will be on real Xanax or Valium (while crediting Jesus) when that goes on.

I think you'll be able to hear her jaw break from trying to keep smiling...

It bums me out that Jill's midwifery skills could be so damn helpful in a developing country, yet she's probably stuck in Arkansas now.

Yeah I feel this. :(

So in the previews for the season finale, did anybody notice how well the bridesmaids dress and Jessa's wedding dress compliment each other? That's how I'm doing it. Pale mint green dress and kelly green bridesmaids dresses. Of course, I was going for that effect before any of Jessa's wedding pictures popped up.

Do we know if Binboob or Derrick had ever kissed girls before Jill and Jessa or no?

If I had to guess I would say that Derick may have but by the looks of Jessa and Ben's kissing pictures I would say that Ben had absolutely no experience whatsoever. :lol:

If I had to guess I would say that Derick may have but by the looks of Jessa and Ben's kissing pictures I would say that Ben had absolutely no experience whatsoever. :lol:

It's hard to tell sarcasm in print :? But Ben with the hand on the face....that takes practice 8-) I bet Ben is a lip harlot

It's hard to tell sarcasm in print :? But Ben with the hand on the face....that takes practice 8-) I bet Ben is a lip harlot

Hmm, I have to disagree with that one. In all the photos of the two of them kissing, Ben looks like he is just pressing his lips against Jessa's. They aren't even he slightest bit open. Now, I'm not saying I want to witness any tongue action, but his mouth doesn't move at all.

Hmm, I have to disagree with that one. In all the photos of the two of them kissing, Ben looks like he is just pressing his lips against Jessa's. They aren't even he slightest bit open. Now, I'm not saying I want to witness any tongue action, but his mouth doesn't move at all.

I agree. It also appears that Jessa is a the more sexually dominant one based on those pics. She's pretty much sucking his face off.

Now I feel like Jessa is Anna while Ben is Prince Hans... using Jessa to get whatever it is he wants while not really loving her

(Driving the idle speculation bus based off of kissing pics.)

Now I feel like Jessa is Anna while Ben is Prince Hans... using Jessa to get whatever it is he wants while not really loving her

(Driving the idle speculation bus based off of kissing pics.)

Omg he looks like Hans too!

Omg he looks like Hans too!

Now I'm just going to imagine Jessa going "LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR".

Though Jessa seems to be a lot more calculating and levelheaded than Anna was. Regardless of that, I am convinced that Jana is Elsa and she's going to run away and finally be free to express herself.

Though Jessa seems to be a lot more calculating and levelheaded than Anna was. Regardless of that, I am convinced that Jana is Elsa and she's going to run away and finally be free to express herself.

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing and that song has been stuck in my head since ariel9 said he even looks like Hans lol. The only thing is, I can't see Jessa being silly like Anna was in that song with the whole finish eachothers sandwiches thing.

Now I am imagining Jana singing Let It Go in a modest ice dress lol.

I know Ben is ok with Disney movies and other kid movies (he has seen Ice Age that we know of) so I wonder if Jessa has seen Frozen yet? Or Tangled? And did any of it resonate with her?

Okay, I totally wanna see Jana photoshopped as Elsa now.

Any takers?

What coincidence with all of the Frozen comparisons. I substituted for a choral music teacher today and that is a large part of the schools Holiday Concert. :popcorn2:

Okay, I totally wanna see Jana photoshopped as Elsa now.

Any takers?

I am crap at photoshop and it was difficult to do it with their hair being so odd.

post-9959-14451999731602_thumb.png

I think Jill fits Anna much better. Of course, we were talking about Jessa (and that picture is Jinger) but personality wise, I really think Jill is the Anna of the older girls.

Now do Jana as Rapunzel.

I hate this as I basically just pasted their faces onto them, but I just found Michelle too good to pass up.

[attachment=0]Mother_Knows_Best_opt.png[/attachment]

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS WILD, LOVE IT.

Archived