IGNORED

Baby Dilly

Duggor

Derrick posted this picture to instagram today. /dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2879716/Heavily-pregnant-Jill-Duggar-shows-growing-baby-bump-intimate-snap-husband-Derick-Dillard.html

Hopefully I linked that correctly. The caption is "Headed back to the USA. Praise God for the work He is doing in El Salvador. #babydillysfirstmissiontrip". Did we know they were in El Salvador this whole time? Why and how did they keep it such a secret? How long are missions anyway? I could have sworn they were just posting from Arkansas.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is already being discussed on a couple of other threads.

When I saw the other pictures they posted from their quick little vacation (Derick and Jill were there for about five days - some mission that was :roll: ) I didn't think she looked that big but she was wearing a looser fitting grey t-shirt. That picture Derick posted though....HOLY SHIT. And she has three more months of fetus cooking to do, with the fetus gaining most of its weight/growing in size in the final 4-6 weeks? HOLY SHIT. Her poor, poor vagina. She'd better hope for a long but thin baby with a small head, though maybe the pain and recovery from being TORN COMPLETELY OPEN will make her rethink having children in the double digits. Ha ha ha, what am I saying, of course it won't.

Oh my cats, Jill is ginormous! And she still has at least another 3 months to cook? :pink-shock: Wouldn't surprise me at all if her doctor insisted on a C-Section because vaginal delivery might be too difficult with such a large baby.

Uh-oh. I just remembered that she's planning a home birth...

I wonder if, after the baby is born and all is aired on Ye Olde Learning Channel, there will be a TH of Jill saying, "Derick Dillard and I had our first blessing from God on X date..." like we still have no idea who Derick is

I think planning a home birth when you're newly pregnant and planning a home birth when you're in your last month or so are two completely different things. I know a lot of moms who have all these ideas of what they're going to do when the baby comes when they first find out they're pregnant, but whose plans changed as they got closer to the date.

I also wouldn't put it past Jill to maybe switch to a midwife in a hospital if there was reason to believe that a c-section might be necessary. She might put it off as long as possible, but she probably wouldn't fight the idea too hard. Especially since her mother had c-sections, so it's not like it would be a "completely shocking experience for a Duggar."

I wonder if, after the baby is born and all is aired on Ye Olde Learning Channel, there will be a TH of Jill saying, "Derick Dillard and I had our first blessing from God on X date..." like we still have no idea who Derick is

Lol she might say Derick Dillard just to keep the media from thinking his name is Derick Duggar. =p

So if you scroll down to the other pics in the article, the one with Derick dangling the sonogram pics, on the wall they have a plaque that says, "Duggar family, established 1984..." Am I the only one who sees that as really fucked up? I mean, seriously, I'm pretty sure at least a few Duggars existed before DimBob and MeeeChelle got married... :roll:

So if you scroll down to the other pics in the article, the one with Derick dangling the sonogram pics, on the wall they have a plaque that says, "Duggar family, established 1984..." Am I the only one who sees that as really fucked up? I mean, seriously, I'm pretty sure at least a few Duggars existed before DimBob and MeeeChelle got married... :roll:

Um yeah, that's totally weird. Kind of funny how JB obviously views himself as the most Godly/worthy/best Duggar, so the bloodline just automatically starts with him.

Um yeah, that's totally weird. Kind of funny how JB obviously views himself as the most Godly/worthy/best Duggar, so the bloodline just automatically starts with him.

Duggar *cult*, established 1984... there, I fixed it for the sake of the family that came before the Anointed Prophet Dim Bulb!

Derrick posted this picture to instagram today. /dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2879716/Heavily-pregnant-Jill-Duggar-shows-growing-baby-bump-intimate-snap-husband-Derick-Dillard.html

Hopefully I linked that correctly. The caption is "Headed back to the USA. Praise God for the work He is doing in El Salvador. #babydillysfirstmissiontrip". Did we know they were in El Salvador this whole time? Why and how did they keep it such a secret? How long are missions anyway? I could have sworn they were just posting from Arkansas.

They left just after Josie's birthday and are back already. I think Jinger and Joseph had already been there a while. No mention of Jana going...or at all really. I guess she had to stay behind to look after Jackson and younger.

When I saw the other pictures they posted from their quick little vacation (Derick and Jill were there for about five days - some mission that was :roll: ) I didn't think she looked that big but she was wearing a looser fitting grey t-shirt. That picture Derick posted though....HOLY SHIT. And she has three more months of fetus cooking to do, with the fetus gaining most of its weight/growing in size in the final 4-6 weeks? HOLY SHIT. Her poor, poor vagina. She'd better hope for a long but thin baby with a small head, though maybe the pain and recovery from being TORN COMPLETELY OPEN will make her rethink having children in the double digits. Ha ha ha, what am I saying, of course it won't.

Wouldn't it be funny if Dilly was 8 weeks early but 9lbs? :wink-kitty:

Yes. Yes it would. :lol:

And before the Duggar fellators who post here get all hand-slappy, no, I don't believe for a second Jill got knocked up before the "I dos" were said. You can tell from her awkward and frankly bad kissing technique in her wedding photos that that girl had NO intimate experience before her wedding. She's just carrying huge and Derick is a really tall guy which is probably why. But it's still fun to imagine their fan's heads exploding if such a thing were to happen :D

This is kind of where I'm at. I don't really think the Dillards did the dirty before their wedding, but it's going to be great fun to watch the

:trainwreck:

if Jilly Bean happens to show up even a week or two before his proposed date of arrival.

i'm calling water weight :D but who knows. She is going to have some serious abdominal separation though, i'm sure - from making such a big deal of growing a tummy, she probably isn't trying to stand right or support her muscles.

Or, it could be twins and they're keeping that on the DL because they want a home birth.

I was thinking twins too because she's just so huge, but the sono looks like it''s only one baby

not that one won't sometimes hide behind the other and it's a surprise to all on delivery day

Jill when she's standing up straighter.

JillsixmonthsElSalvador_zps1d3b65a7.jpg

I hate pictures like this. They're smiling like zoons and the people there that they are there to help (doing what?) always are like "wtf?" and not happy.

Archived