IGNORED

Baby Dilly

Duggor

A couple of days ago Jill and Derick announced they are having a baby boy. So what do you think will be the name for this boy and when do you think they will announce the name?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as Dim Wit has been pushing it, I bet she'll only agree to a Richard in the name if the other is James.

I am just imagining JimBob calling the baby Little Rickey in his best "Spanish" accent. And by best I mean terrible in the most comical way possible..... :obscene-smokingsombrero:

Derick- Robert James- to be called "Rickey"

Because they will not name him Rick James-

though they might not know enough to know not to call him that. which would make it that much better. :D

though they might not know enough to know not to call him that. which would make it that much better. :D

Well if they do, his name on FJ will be Super Freak- :lol:

Richard James. They won't know/care about Rick James. Josh and Anna named their son Marcus Anthony.

Richard James, called Rickie or Richie.

Because if Josh could give his son the name of a famous ancient pagan debaucher, Jill can name her son after an R&B drug addict felon.

Caleb Richard

10 bucks says if they name him that it'll be so Mullet and Boob can honk-honk about their "lost baby" ... maybe in exchange for use of the house...

I'm also voting for Richard James (Rick James :nenner: ). How else can they follow up Marcus Anthony? Also Jill mentioned in an article that they weren't doing a letter theme but may do another theme like family names. That sounds like they've talked about using family names to me.

I could also see them just using names they like (probably Biblical names) for the first names and then family names for the middle names. Richard as the middle name for the first boy, James for the second. Michelle for the first girl (it's Jill's middle name too, so it works on two levels), Cathy (Catherine? probably) for the second. They've got plenty of family names to choose from, anyway.

I could also see them just using names they like (probably Biblical names) for the first names and then family names for the middle names. Richard as the middle name for the first boy, James for the second. Michelle for the first girl (it's Jill's middle name too, so it works on two levels), Cathy (Catherine? probably) for the second. They've got plenty of family names to choose from, anyway.

I think this would probably be the best choice given they will most likely have a very large family. We do (did?) family names with our kids (both first and middle) but we're not planning on having a litter of kids. We've already come to the realization that we can't decide on a second boy's name that we both like and is a family name. Not sure what we'll do if we have another boy probably just drop the theme but I can't imagine coming up with 10+ names I like enough to use for my children's first names, not duplicating a living family member without having a separate nickname for them and sounding right with my other kids names.

I think this would probably be the best choice given they will most likely have a very large family. We do (did?) family names with our kids (both first and middle) but we're not planning on having a litter of kids. We've already come to the realization that we can't decide on a second boy's name that we both like and is a family name. Not sure what we'll do if we have another boy probably just drop the theme but I can't imagine coming up with 10+ names I like enough to use for my children's first names, not duplicating a living family member without having a separate nickname for them and sounding right with my other kids names.

ah, yet another reason for Jill to be happy about being the first daughter to get married. :lol:

I fervently hope they don't use any of the names already in use, nothing with a "J", and that they SPELL everything correctly! Not only that, I hope they don't announce the name until the child is born! Enough oversharing already!

I fervently hope they don't use any of the names already in use, nothing with a "J", and that they SPELL everything correctly! Not only that, I hope they don't announce the name until the child is born! Enough oversharing already!

My name is Jill Dillard, formerly Jill Duggar

I am married to Derick Dillard

I am having a son who will be named Richard James Dillard.{explains significance of name}

Over and over and over again

Please NO!!!!

I think that they'll only use a family name for the first or middle name - no stringing them together. They have said numerous times they want a large family and it would be easier to just do it that way.

For this baby, I think they will choose to use the name Richard. Jill obviously loves her dad a lot, but I think the emotional significance of Derick's dad being gone and having a way to honor him will be the deciding factor, especially considering the fact that Cathy was so ill.

I predict that they announce the name at Jessa's wedding :D

I predict that they announce the name at Jessa's wedding :D

I sometimes think that the Duggars are seeing how tacky they can possibly be at these weddings, so maybe they will!

Archived