IGNORED

Stupid shit on FaceBook

Shirley Blest

If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my family and friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares? Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my family and friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy...

If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my 364 Facebook friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status until you post something else to give a moment of looking good for all of those who have problems and doesn't need to know that a random person doesn't likely care about them personally but just wants to look good by posting this? Do it for yourself. I hope to see this on the walls of all my family and friends just to know you actually read my posts. I think some do!!! I did it because I saw it somewhere and you can too. You have to copy and paste this, NO sharing. I will leave it in the comments so it is easier to copy for some reason.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, lord. If that one shows up in my newsfeed, the poster is gone. I don't care who it is. That is beyond stupid.

And, of course, if my aunt sees it, she will not only post it, she will likely believe it really happened. :roll:

So last week I learned the value of reading through to the end of the thread. Not that I didn't know already, but plenty of people don't seem to have figured this out on my Facebook page. A woman in my mom's group wrote about how someone she knew lost some money at a party at her house. She had an internal struggle about returning it because her friend's wallet had something like $500 in it, and she had lots of bills to pay. She did the right thing and returned it, intact, but nobody knew this until about midway through the very lengthy thread, and then for the second half, people were just leaving trolling comments to the effect of "You're horrible for keeping it!" and "You shouldn't have looked in the wallet to count it, just give it back!" This, after she had already said she returned the money. The whole point of the post was just to talk about how conflicted she was feeling because she was struggling financially, but she did do the right thing in the end.

She wound up leaving the group over the matter. People really should have read the entire thread. But reading comprehension? Oh yes, it matters so, so much.

Yeah, abortion pill baby appeared appeared in both mine and my husband's Facebook by the same person. We both deleted said friend.

I once had a fundie-lite "friend" from college delete me because I posted criticism toward Michelle Duggar for getting knocked up with Jubilee.

Do I miss the friend? No, but her reason for cutting me off still makes me giggle. :lol:

image_zpsmbzpxce9.jpg

Can't even with this.

Why are nurses beating a newborn? And if a newborn turns his head and says something about no weapon prospering against him, I'm going to run screaming from the room. That's some Omen shit right there!

I sure hope people don't think this would actually happen...but I'm sure there are.

I kind of want to ask (among other things!) if they think women shove these "abortion pills" up their hoo-has. Because they need (among other things!) some serious anatomy lessons if they think oral medications travel down the digestive tract directly into the uterus. :pink-shock:

And yes, nurses, stop beating the baby! FFS!

My aunt posted that 37 moons thing. Five people have told her it is not true. She has now responded with this:

"I really doubt that it is a hoax, and makes for some interesting thoughts. God must have a magical wand."

:?

What happened with your aunt?

Someone really super outstupided the stupidest stupids on Facebook. So a post popped up in my newsfeed because a fb friend commented. The poster links to an article titled "DEMOCRATS WANT TO LEGALIZE 'POST BIRTH ABORTION' UP TO AGE 4" and expresses how much it hurts her heart that this is being considered. I super hoped she was being sarcastic, but the friend pointed out it was satire and she said that made her feel better.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Post birth abortion.

THATS CALLED MURDER YOU FUCKING HALFWITTED TWAT

Someone really super outstupided the stupidest stupids on Facebook. So a post popped up in my newsfeed because a fb friend commented. The poster links to an article titled "DEMOCRATS WANT TO LEGALIZE 'POST BIRTH ABORTION' UP TO AGE 4" and expresses how much it hurts her heart that this is being considered. I super hoped she was being sarcastic, but the friend pointed out it was satire and she said that made her feel better.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Post birth abortion.

THATS CALLED MURDER YOU FUCKING HALFWITTED TWAT

That reminds of the infamous jessi1019, who actually did support post-birth abortion. She was a very, very passionate anti-adoption activist who considered that better than adoption.

She was a great hate-read back in the day: http://stupid-free.livejournal.com/tag/jessy1019

The booj was deleted and purged so the originals aren't around anymore. :(

A FB friend (creationist) liked this post on Facebook. Is there anyone here who can decode it, or is it really just as fucked up as I think it is?

The thought process of many liberals:

A man can become a woman and a woman can become a man simply because they believe it to be so, even though their DNA, which defines those categories, never changes.

Two men or two women can have a normal sexual relationship even though they are anatomically incompatible sexually.

The incredibly complex human body evolved from nothing without any outside guiding force to design that complexity, even though random-chance increases in complexity (that excludes a balancing change in entropy) contradict the second law of thermodynamics.

And then they accuse conservatives of being science deniers.

A FB friend (creationist) liked this post on Facebook. Is there anyone here who can decode it, or is it really just as fucked up as I think it is?

Long story short: It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Ava and Eve :cracking-up:

Ask the friend to explain the second law of thermodynamics in their own words. Hear pin drop.

Dear New Facebook Friend,

Look, you seem really nice, but do we really need updated pictures of your new baby every two hours? You've been doing this constantly since she was born over the summer. She is awfully cute, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't look any different now from when she did at 10 AM this morning. I'm about to hide your feed because you keep blowing mine up with the pics.

Oh, and considering that you're combining the baby pics with your business page, you're basically showing off pictures to people that work with you, but may have no real interest in your daughter, no matter how adorable she is. Maybe keep the two pages separate so that people on your friends list can actually see stuff from different people once in awhile?

Sorry to be so grumpy, your little munchkin is precious, but enough's enough!

Love,

Me

Dear New Facebook Friend,

Look, you seem really nice, but do we really need updated pictures of your new baby every two hours? You've been doing this constantly since she was born over the summer. She is awfully cute, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't look any different now from when she did at 10 AM this morning. I'm about to hide your feed because you keep blowing mine up with the pics.

Oh, and considering that you're combining the baby pics with your business page, you're basically showing off pictures to people that work with you, but may have no real interest in your daughter, no matter how adorable she is. Maybe keep the two pages separate so that people on your friends list can actually see stuff from different people once in awhile?

Sorry to be so grumpy, your little munchkin is precious, but enough's enough!

Love,

Me

Eh, I get it, but at the same time, I also get the constant sharing. We are a military family and have friends and family all over the place. I enjoy seeing people share their families since I cannot see them IRL. I know people who make separate pages or have tumblrs or blogs to share all their baby stuff and for some reason that is even more annoying to me than FB.

I miss when FB allowed you to choose how frequently you saw individual friends. I mean, you kind of can do that now, but not like you could in the old FB days.

Eh, I get it, but at the same time, I also get the constant sharing. We are a military family and have friends and family all over the place. I enjoy seeing people share their families since I cannot see them IRL. I know people who make separate pages or have tumblrs or blogs to share all their baby stuff and for some reason that is even more annoying to me than FB.

I miss when FB allowed you to choose how frequently you saw individual friends. I mean, you kind of can do that now, but not like you could in the old FB days.

That would make it easier. And to be fair, it's not just baby stuff. It's also the inspirational quotes, the job related stuff, plus the family pics. My new Facebook friend is the equivalent of that person we all knew back in the late 90s when e-mail first became a thing who would blow up our inboxes with like 30 or 40 different forwarded messages an hour, just because it was something that caught their attention. It gets exhausting trying to weed through all that! :lol:

I have a cousin who does the baby photo bombing all day as well. She already has two teenage daughters, but OMG suddenly she was expecting. I half think she was bored with her shitty life and wanted something to do, so she got pregnant.

Anyway, her kid is the average cute little boy, but what's irritating is that of course the photos are usually selfie type shots that include her trying to look fabulous and fashionable. (which she's not). Then she adds about twenty obscure meaningless hashtags which include things like #sexymom #weresocool #chillinwiththebaby

Someone posted a photo of Linus and Charlie Brown saying "It's strange that America is the largest Christian nation in the world but we aren't allowed to say Merry Christmas"

Check out this comment. Shades of PP

And lets not forget about the Ten commandments they have made us take them down and our kids can't say a pledge allegiance to our flag in our own country what a shame! I will tell you who I will vote for someone with a set of balls because apparently the President and Congress we have now not a one has a set of real man balls bet they squat to pee and get the secret service to wipe them that is where our taxes are going!!

Archived