IGNORED

Is robert fat? - Cabinetman

jerkit

The "health at every size" thing isn't about walking around eating everything in sight and sitting on your butt in front of the TV every chance you get and calling that healthy. It's about adopting a healthy lifestyle not as part of a diet but for the sake of health, as part of a long-term approach that honors your body and your health. nationaleatingdisorders.org/what-health-every-size

Have you any idea how many people think HAES means that every body size is healthy? Calling the movement Healthy Choices at Every Size would probably have been clearer. RIght now a lot of people think HAES means you're healthy at every size.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASK AND WE SHALL RECEIVE

I received an email today asking why I don’t condemn women who write in to me who work outside the home. Why you might ask? Because I don’t necessarily consider it sinful. In fact sometimes is godly.

LOL @ "secular people not using their kitchen appliances"

Because religion totally has everything to do with how often you cook.

I cook far more now than I did as a church-going bible-thumper.

ASK AND WE SHALL RECEIVE

There ya go, CM. FTFY.

EDIT: I really hope Lori comments. I'd love to see a knock-down Lori/CM brawl.

There ya go, CM. FTFY.

bahahaha yeah, he TOTALLY DOESN'T READ HERE U GUISE.

There ya go, CM. FTFY.

EDIT: I really hope Lori comments. I'd love to see a knock-down Lori/CM brawl.

This would just make my entire year.

Cabinetman, if the world is only 6,000 years old, how do we see stars that are millions of light years away?

I'm really actually curious about the explanation for this. I asked it in my 6th grade science class and never got a good answer.

Yet Lori still hasn't done her ebola/feminism post. I think CM must stalk us. Because reading a forum or blog is stalking, dontchyaknow?! YOU GUYZ HE'S GOING TO SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE AND HURT ME AND MY FAMILY.

This would just make my entire year.

I'm more excited about the possibility of this than I am of the next season of Downton Abbey! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Yet Lori still hasn't done her ebola/feminism post. I think CM must stalk us. Because reading a forum or blog is stalking, dontchyaknow?! YOU GUYZ HE'S GOING TO SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE AND HURT ME AND MY FAMILY.

BRB MOVING TO ALASKA

I mean, with one post he's just undercut everything Lori stands for, right down to her steadfast insistence that churches will help women so they can stay home forever. And this is my favourite:

But let’s face reality, what are women in Africa going to do instead of work? Die of starvation? The odds are already pretty good at that, I don’t think I need to hand out advice to improve the horrible odds. If it’s not ungodly in Africa, why does it suddenly become ungodly in America?

Of course, as far as women in Africa are concerned, Lori's got her blinders on with Super Glue. But still, even though he's made a sweeping generalisation (not all women in Africa are starving, Robert), he's got a point. In fact, it kind of scares me that I found myself agreeing with so much of this post. :o

I mean, with one post he's just undercut everything Lori stands for, right down to her steadfast insistence that churches will help women so they can stay home forever. And this is my favourite:

Of course, as far as women in Africa are concerned, Lori's got her blinders on with Super Glue. But still, even though he's made a sweeping generalisation (not all women in Africa are starving, Robert), he's got a point. In fact, it kind of scares me that I found myself agreeing with so much of this post. :o

There aren't any True Christian women in Africa, though, right?

What I want to say to Lori:

giphy.gif

But I don’t know the details of their lives from the few paragraph’s they share with me.

Well, he didn't take our apostrophe advice.

Does anybody know much about Praying Wife? She comments on Robert's blog quite a bit and something she wrote recently had me wondering. You guys! It appears she works outside the home!! :o :o And she has a small child! :o :o And stepchildren! :o :o

Nothing wrong with any of that; I'm just surprised Robert allows it. Wouldn't he be ripping apart anybody else who was just a lowly woman but was working outside the home? Wonder why it's okay for her? I guess because she has sufficiently kissed his feet and made him feel all smart and manly.

I'm not sure he's ever done a post about the evils of a working woman. Maybe we can expect one soon.

Heh. You're welcome everybody!

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I’ve learned to love cooking. Both my husband and I have food allergies, so I sort of have to like cooking. We don’t have many convenience foods so basically everything is cooked from scratch. But I do love kitchen gadgets. I really want a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles :D

It will probably join my avocado keeper in the drawer of forgotten items, but I really want one too. :lol:

Maybe Robert will answer a question I asked on another thread. Maybe it was one of Ken's??? Ken, you need to step it up. Robert just scored a point.

Anyway, my question: If a submissive wife approaches her husband for sex and he turns her down, is she allowed to continue asking? Since husband and wife are not to deprive each other, is he sinning for not receiving her advances? Which trumps - his right to control everything and make all decisions, or her right to receive sexual pleasure from her husband?? Does submission fly out the window when it comes to intimacy?

I'm serious about this question because I can see a man who so strongly believes in submission being controlling enough to tell his wife no in the bedroom - just because he's boss.

Ken, you can answer this one if you can beat Robert to it. But please keep it brief.

It will probably join my avocado keeper in the drawer of forgotten items, but I really want one too. :lol:

my brother also has a really cool egg maker that can cook eggs quickly in a variety of ways. it's actually pretty convenient...but it's rarely used anymore :lol:

Maybe Robert will answer a question I asked on another thread. Maybe it was one of Ken's??? Ken, you need to step it up. Robert just scored a point.

Anyway, my question: If a submissive wife approaches her husband for sex and he turns her down, is she allowed to continue asking? Since husband and wife are not to deprive each other, is he sinning for not receiving her advances? Which trumps - his right to control everything and make all decisions, or her right to receive sexual pleasure from her husband?? Does submission fly out the window when it comes to intimacy?

I'm serious about this question because I can see a man who so strongly believes in submission being controlling enough to tell his wife no in the bedroom - just because he's boss.

Ken, you can answer this one if you can beat Robert to it. But please keep it brief.

Women don't have sexual desires, so there would be no reason for her to ask unless she's trying to be a feminist.

Ha! Ken may have mastered keeping sex brief, but he has gained no such abilities in regards to his pontificating.

Disgusting question ahead (you were warned)

I wonder if Lori or Amanda have ever even had an orgasm.

:oops: :ew: :oops: :ew: :puke-front::puke-front::puke-front:

Disgusting question ahead (you were warned)

I wonder if Lori or Amanda have ever even had an orgasm.

If anyone has ever read the book "The Tommyknockers" I imagine Lori is like the mean sister that works toward a "grim and joyless" orgasm.

Archived