IGNORED

Is robert fat? - Cabinetman

jerkit

BM..... I mean CM's post about whoremoans totally creeped me out. Completely WTF. I am struggling with finding more words for it. Also he was talking about his wife like she was a child......he consistently misses the point.

He also responded to a commenter that he wasn't comfortable talking to another man's wife about such things. However, he clearly has no problem allowing other men to read about his own wife's personal issues. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also responded to a commenter that he wasn't comfortable talking to another man's wife about such things. However, he clearly has no problem allowing other men to read about his own wife's personal issues. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

uh, yeah...there's very little difference there, rob. if you're putting your wife's issues out on front street for everyone to see, that's almost worse, imo, than talking with it amongst guy friends that you know. at least then, it's usually - for the most part - kept between people you know. published on the internet, ANYONE can see it.

The difference is that as his wife's owner headship, he can say whatever he wants about her, with authority, just like any other stock on the farm-- wife was getting too agitated so I locked her in the shed, went down and castrated 7 goats, weaned two lambs.

Talking to another man's wife about these things would be like taking another man's dog hunting.... it might confuse the dog/wife.

Remember, the title of his blog isn't "A man, a woman and the bible" or even "A Husband, A wife and the bible. The woman is mentioned only in context to CM. A Man HIS wife and the bible.

It is all about possession and property.

The difference is that as his wife's owner headship, he can say whatever he wants about her, with authority, just like any other stock on the farm-- wife was getting too agitated so I locked her in the shed, went down and castrated 7 goats, weaned two lambs.

Talking to another man's wife about these things would be like taking another man's dog hunting.... it might confuse the dog/wife.

Remember, the title of his blog isn't "A man, a woman and the bible" or even "A Husband, A wife and the bible. The woman is mentioned only in context to CM. A Man HIS wife and the bible.

It is all about possession and property.

His post today is about cattle (just saw the new thread) and I find that interesting. He compared women to cattle before he "moved to Alaska." In that post he reminded men that sometimes their cow would need a zap. Aw; those were fun times.

*edited for clarity.

He doesn't mind talking AT. His problem is in talking WITH. Anyways, he owns his wife's ladybits, so her problems are really his problems. Which would mean he has sexual dysfunction problems. Wait ....

**I am NOT making fun of sexual dysfunctions, it is a real issue and it must double suck to suffer from it AND not be able to get help/talk with anyone because of patriarchal ideology. I would, however, mock Cabinet Choad for his idiotic, paternalistic bullshit.

Yeah, the obsessive-compulsive in me now has the urge to go find that sign and use a red marker to color in all the apostrophes that shouldn't be there. Can't do anything about the spelling, but I can fix the apostrophes, dammit!

I once went to a craft show. There was a woman there who made signs for people's front yards. If your last name was Smith, you could buy a cute sign that read "The Smiths." Only her signs would read "The Smith's."

I should have asked her how much extra it would have cost me to buy one that was grammatically correct. :lol:

When my parents bought their new house, the realtor wanted to get them a new mailbox with their name. The discussions followed about Davis's vs. Davis'.

I asked why it couldn't just say Davis. And so it was done :lol:

:pink-shock: I can't decide if that is funny or horrifying... I guess several of those apply to me -- at least six, maybe seven or eight, depending on what "High Fullutent Sophisticated Swine" means :wtf: and, I guess, how loud you have to be to qualify as a "Loud Mouth Women" :lol:

I scored myself a 12, what do I win??! :lol:

Archived