IGNORED

watcha watchin?

browncoatslytherin

I am watching sailor moon crystal xD

apart from that I am not big on watching tv. I don't watch duggars either I just look at the photos xD and their verbal diarrhoea in text form :lol: ( i have seen some tidbits on youtube and it was bad enough xD)

Other than that I watch the odd documerntary on German tv or a bbc one on youtube.

I like to watch tv without commercials or little.

Other than that I watch sports, like 6 nations rugby, super rugby, cricket world cup and the up coming rugby world cup. snooker , darts..

I hate an scripted reality tv shows ,or reallity soaps.

most afternoon talkshows(luckily that fad has passed.)

What I like is "child of our time" which follows 20 british families of children born around 1999/2000 until they are 20 years old. From all walks of life.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am watching sailor moon crystal xD

apart from that I am not big on watching tv. I don't watch duggars either I just look at the photos xD and their verbal diarrhoea in text form :lol: ( i have seen some tidbits on youtube and it was bad enough xD)

Other than that I watch the odd documerntary on German tv or a bbc one on youtube.

I like to watch tv without commercials or little.

Other than that I watch sports, like 6 nations rugby, super rugby, cricket world cup and the up coming rugby world cup. snooker , darts..

I hate an scripted reality tv shows ,or reallity soaps.

most afternoon talkshows(luckily that fad has passed.)

What I like is "child of our time" which follows 20 british families of children born around 1999/2000 until they are 20 years old. From all walks of life.

i'm the same way with tv, i don't like watching tv itself much, just shows that i like. :lol: i have basic cable because my internet at home is somehow cheaper, but we only hooked it up to one tv and we only turned on that tv once to make sure we were getting signal. otherwise, not even once.

that "child of our time" show sounds really interesting. do you know if it's available online?

You can find a couple of old and 2 new episodes (aka 1 year old) on those non youtube platforms (dailymotion etc) and a couple on youtube. theres an episode guide at wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_of_Our_Time if you look it up you can find some. (i started watching when I was a teenager and now they are teens . :lol:

(I have got satelite tv which gives me about 80 free to air channels ) the rest i tend to watch online.

You can find a couple of old and 2 new episodes (aka 1 year old) on those non youtube platforms (dailymotion etc) and a couple on youtube. theres an episode guide at wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_of_Our_Time if you look it up you can find some. (i started watching when I was a teenager and now they are teens . :lol:

(I have got satelite tv which gives me about 80 free to air channels ) the rest i tend to watch online.

nice! thanks! i only ever stream, all day, every day. :P no commercials for me! (and yes, youtube, i always want to skip the ad. unless it's a "dear kitten" ad, then i will watch it about seven times because i can't get over the cuteness.)

They dont do adverts at German youtube yet, so i ever only get it when I am on a proxy xD

(german public channels are adverts free 95 percent of the time.)

• 1 month later...

Travis Fimmel, I think his name is...

Be interesting to see how his career goes after Vikings.

Travis Fimmel is a very talented actor. He can say so much without using his words.

His performance when burying Athelstan was Emmy worthy.

uhm I guess I'm watching Steven Universe at the moment. It's a cartoon and it's super neat and cool.

And once I get around the region lock I'm gonna start watching the new Thunderbirds reboot. I've been a fan of Gerry Anderson's work as long as I can remember, and the reboot has me super excited.

And I think I might start watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure again, but god help me I just want to skip Phantom Blood and go straight to Stardust Crusaders but I can't because then I'll miss out on SO MANY THINGS.

Currently watching Matilda.

Series I'm working on: Downton Abbey

Need to start: Breaking Bad

The great re-watch: LOST and Heroes.

I just discovered Alpha House, an Amazon made series. It is a hoot. It is about four Republican senators sharing a house in DC. There is a southern ex basketball coach, a closeted gay man, an African American and a young Cuban.

At this very moment: Arrow

Recently: The Flash, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Call the Midwife

Soon: Bloodline

Waiting for: Game of Thrones

The Fall on Netflix. The first season is better than the second, I think, but it's still pretty good. Irish serial killer hunted by Gillian Anderson as a London cop.

We also recently started Black Mirror, Silicon Valley, and Venture Brothers.

I could barely get through 2 episodes of Black Mirror. It was the creepiest thing I've seen, and I can't shake the imagery where my mind filled in the blanks. That show hurt my soul. Have you checked out Rita? It's a slice of life show revolving around a school teacher in Denmark.

I've been laid up three weeks with a herniated L5-S1...I've watched all the Dance moms, hoarders, all the interventions, family guy and American dad...so bored!!!

Think I'll

Start American Horror Story tomorrow.

Watching Once Upon a Time with my kiddo. By myself: Outlander and Vikings. Just finished Black Sails. About to start Game of Thrones.

I'm also into The Vikings, and right now Wolf Hall is showing in the US, it started last weekend and I like it so far. At least, Damian Lewis looks more like Henry VIII than the guy from The Tudors. I have to admit to watching Reign just to laugh at the costumes, and to snark with some of my FB friends about how bad the costumes are.

Right now I'm caught up with all of the Bates Motel episodes, and I finished watching Deadbeat on Hulu, and am in the process of watching Moone Boy. Moone Boy is hilarious, I love it!

Mostly fluff but Teen Mom OG, Big Bang Theory, The Last Man on Earth, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, House Hunters and Catfish. And anything on HGTV usually.

I was watching Glee, Better Call Saul and King of the Nerds but Glee is done forever and the other two seasons are over. :(

I keep trying to watch The L Word but something always happens and I end up having to start over again.

I'm also a fan of "Criminal Minds" and fortunately the ION network has CM marathons (the earlier seasons are much better than the last few seasons). I also found a really cool message board filled with smart, funny people (like this board) where I can discuss CM to my heart's content.

And I recently discovered "Mr. Selfridge" on PBS. Will have to get the first two season's DVD collections from my local library. A former co-worker turned me onto this show.

I'm also a fan of "Criminal Minds" and fortunately the ION network has CM marathons (the earlier seasons are much better than the last few seasons). I also found a really cool message board filled with smart, funny people (like this board) where I can discuss CM to my heart's content.

And I recently discovered "Mr. Selfridge" on PBS. Will have to get the first two season's DVD collections from my local library. A former co-worker turned me onto this show.

Mr Selfridge is great! At first, I found Jeremy Piven really grating, but either he got better, or I got used to it...

I'm currently re-watching both seasons of Orange Is The New Black to refresh my memory before the new season comes in June.

Mr Selfridge is great! At first, I found Jeremy Piven really grating, but either he got better, or I got used to it...

I tried watching the first season, but Piven was too much of a scenery-chewer. But he has gotten better, and I'm getting more and more into the story. Who is your favorite character? I find myself drawn towards Miss Mardle.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I love Miss Mardle - a strong independent woman never goes astray. I cannot stand Kitty though - just awful!

Watching Season 3 at the moment. It's about the after effects of the war etc.

I've been marathonning Masters of Sex and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a sucker for period dramas.

When I have time I've been watching Bomb Girls (a WWII period drama about working at women working at a bomb factory). I've also been trying to catch up on Mad Men...its time slot is terrible though, Sunday is the day I do homework that I've neglected all week. Archer, too, for giggles.

I'm four days away from graduating, which means I'll have a lot more time to watch TV. :D

Archived