IGNORED

watcha watchin?

browncoatslytherin

We've just started watching the US version of House of Cards on Netflix. Pretty good stuff that.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like I am Jazz and Escaping Polygamy ( scary how much that faith actually shares with the Duggars)

I've been watching Escaping Polygamy fascinating, disgusting and scary all at the same time. The number of uncle/niece marriages :ew:

I've been watching Escaping Polygamy fascinating, disgusting and scary all at the same time. The number of uncle/niece marriages :ew:

Yes! I find myself getting mad,excited and hopeless at the same time

I'm marathoning Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries on Netflix. Phryne Fisher is my new role model - sassy, independent, sexy, and intelligent. Essie Davis is just a delight to watch. I've been going through the books it's based on, too, and they're (of course!) even better than the show.

fiance and i have been alternating between batman: the animated series and harvey birdman: attorney at law, with the occasional episode of the critic sprinkles in for good measure.

The roomie has me sorta half following Z Nation. Now that Miss GG has returned for a few days, she's doing a Pretty Little Liars marathon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on season 5 Sons of Anarchy. I'm always way behind on popular shows. I have to wait until I can binge watch the whole series.

If anyone needs a break from the Duggars while still indulging in fundie snark, last week or so John Oliver took on televangelists, and I literally clapped while watching. Anyone else see this? It's a long clip, but I thought so worth it.

//youtu.be/7y1xJAVZxXg

Hope I broke the link correctly. It's YouTube but it's the show YouTube channel.

If anyone needs a break from the Duggars while still indulging in fundie snark, last week or so John Oliver took on televangelists, and I literally clapped while watching. Anyone else see this? It's a long clip, but I thought so worth it.

//youtu.be/7y1xJAVZxXg

Hope I broke the link correctly. It's YouTube but it's the show YouTube channel.

I love John Oliver so very, very much, and he nailed last week's episode. If anyone wants more after seeing that one, I'd recommend the ones that he did on the FIFA scandal, sex ed, Scottish independence - oh hell, all of them. He's doing great stuff.

I am really enjoying Newsroom on Amazon. I love it but then I loved the West Wing. The show had a lot of info on the Tea Party madness.

I am really enjoying Newsroom on Amazon. I love it but then I loved the West Wing. The show had a lot of info on the Tea Party madness.

I came here to say this exact thing (though I didn't watch the West Wing other than a few odd episodes here and there). The Newsroom is the first show I can remember finishing and then immediately starting over at the beginning. In the middle of Season 1 for the second time. Going to make my family watch it with me when I'm home for the holidays.

Aside from loving this show, I enjoy seeing how the newsroom operates. My niece is a producer for CNN shows and loves it.

I've been binge watching smallville. Just hit season 5!

I've been meaning to get the series to rewatch/finish, I just have a hard time with the first few seasons of the Tango Clana and severe lack of Lois Lane. Maybe I'm biased, but she's my favorite Lois. :D

I'm starting on season 2 of Orange Is the New Black. I'd forgotten how much I loved this show :)

It's funny, I think I'm alone in watching things (maybe because where I live not many people watch them) and then I read this thread and see so many familiar names popping up !

Having a life, homework, and work-work, has really cramped my tv watching of late. My roomie turned me on to "Mr. Robot" tonight. There's too much tv to view and not enough hours in the day to watch.

Can someone tell me what's going on in Genoa City?

With all of the half-watched shows I'm behind on, and season 4 of AHS still not on Netflix, I've decided to rewatch Glee in its entirety.

Season 4 of Longmire is up on Netflix. It still rocks but I wish that they would write the women better.

Is Longmire worth a binge session? I've been toying with the idea of watching it.

I am always watching West Wing and Criminal Minds. I'm on probably my tenth(+/-) pass through WW and second or third with CM. When I need a laugh I'll pop over and watch a couple of episodes of American Dad on Netflix. Just finished Family Ties (I forgot how progressive that show was given the time it aired) on Netflix. Started "A Different World" and it creeps me out now to see Cosby(who is only in a few episodes), after his scandal; especially when he's interacting with young women.

Longmire is a definite binge watch. It is well written and Lou Diamond Phillips is aging well. The cast is great.

If you love the WW, watch Newsroom.

• 3 months later...

I just finished watching Season 2 of Fargo, and really loved how it tied in with Season 1 in an unexpected way.   So my burning question, after viewing all those episodes of bloodshed and back-and-forth plot lines is:  what kind of bread is that on the Gerhardts' table?  I've been looking at various pull-apart bread recipes, but am unsure if it has a specific regional name.  

Lately I've enjoyed Poldark (BBC historical).  Still have a couple of Once Upon a Time episodes to watch, and need to catch up with the 100.  Super looking forward to Black Sails starting again in a month.  And Vikings in February... 

Also, my guilty pleasure I've just discovered is the Secret Life of the American Teenager.  So far it's trying to be Glee without the music.

Watching some MST3K tonight.  First Space Mutiny, and now on to Manos: 'The Hands of Fate'.

Archived