IGNORED

Ben Living With the Duggars - MERGE

LogansMama

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we've got here is a playpen, as would be appropriate for young Ben. The family refers to it as the Triple B or BenBob Bin. Jessa will be his buddy once he gets weaned off of JB.

:music-tool:

Does anyone know when Ben's birthday is? I know he's 19, but I'm wondering when he's turning 20.

Jessa turns 22 on the 4th of November. I wonder if they chose November 1st so that in any articles about it, they can legitimately say he's 21; this way the age difference won't look so bad.

But at the same time, she'll still be 22 married to a 19 year old who mows her dad's lawn....that's just sad...

I read that Ben was studying political science, lol...

Yeah, that was in the People article. He has participated in some local community political things and he is cocky so it does not surprise me.

Ben just turned 19 in May.

That is what Jim Bob considers a "guest house?" Do they often entertain guests from prisons?

LMAO - exactly. You read my mind. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/19KidsandCounting

an extended version of the season

1. Derick and Jill are discussing sex :D in a round of bout sort of way

2. A lot of hugs between Jessa and Ben

3 JB asks Ben to move in in front of the entire family

4. Wedding stuff

5. Ben and Derick are climbing

6 And does Josh really think he will not gain weight with what he eats ?

Pics!

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.760200757352426.1073741845.647395651966271&type=1

Some hand sex:

10649847_760200997352402_7197659779797837258_n.jpg?oh=42f5682a3f61c979f7f406d0aef7e3a9&oe=545F98E3&__gda__=1415327067_7bc60b312a2146774dcfa7f7d9827c74

10625146_760200950685740_8014467506546415355_n.jpg

actually in the new video they have eye sex - they move their heads from side to side and stare deeply -

I think it's either called head sex or eye sex

Well, it looks like Jim Bob And Mullet got the 20th child they wanted. Congrats on your new addition, guys!!

Ben Bob Duggar -- Weighing in at 173 lbs and 73 inches long. Hopefully, BB should be easy to blanket train at this age.

:lol:

They've even got him out of brick and mortar college and doing online college.

Where was this mentioned? I totally missed it. Last I heard, he was taking courses at a local community college (he's no "Big 12" Oklahoma State graduated, Nepal hiking, Pistol Pete, is he? :wink-kitty: ) So weird, -Derick can work for Wally-Mart, but Ben SeaWorld can only work for JB. Hmmm. :evil-eye:

Since I don't keep up with iPhone apps can someone explain something to me...they say they have a group text so they can be monitored by their parents, but obviously they can text each other without the entourage. So is there an app or something where the parents would still see private messages?

I'm only 30, I should know this! :?

Since I don't keep up with iPhone apps can someone explain something to me...they say they have a group text so they can be monitored by their parents, but obviously they can text each other without the entourage. So is there an app or something where the parents would still see private messages?

In an earlier article michelle mention that when jessa texts Ben all their phones go off. I think they use some type of software.

actually in the new video they have eye sex - they move their heads from side to side and stare deeply -

I think it's either called head sex or eye sex

it's called eye babies :pink-shock:

That could be the shop. I know they have a shop on the premises. When I was there last year, Joy washed out my daughters sippy cup for me and got us some water. She went into a building that looked like that. They had PORTAPOTTIES behind it for everyone to use, so I don't know if theres a bathroom in the shop or not... theres at least a sink.

I don't remember if there was just one building or two, but I do know there was a work shop. I think we saw it in the episode where the girls learned how to check the oil and change tires.

Looking at Ben(and Derick), will the Duggars let their son's wear shorts? Forgetting about how I feel about Ben, he looks comfortable and modern modestly dressed in shorts. I would think all those Duugar boys ages 10-24 would like to wear some shorts in the summer. How does Jim Bob justify letting his daughters marry short wearing lads but his own son's can't wear shorts. I realize Jason can't go out and buy a pair of shorts but Joseph could.

They could get records of texts through the phone bill. But there are other messaging apps, like Kik is the first one that comes to my mind. So they could be talking to each other through other means without Jim Bob and Michelle knowing.

And Ben's parents allow this

Ben's parents don't have to allow it. He's an adult. He can go wherever he wants, and if they don't like it, tough luck. I don't really get the impression that the Seewalds exert the same kind of control over their children as the Duggars.

They could get records of texts through the phone bill. But there are other messaging apps, like Kik is the first one that comes to my mind. So they could be talking to each other through other means without Jim Bob and Michelle knowing.

Good point! Scarier question...please tell me that app gets turned off for an individual kid after they get married...otherwise gag :oops:

This is a ridiculous arrangement. The stupid creation of his room with two mounted deer heads on either size of that twin bed and a piece of pink cloth over an opening. So, this is what Jessa believes is a "man" to marry??? No job; except the one her father found for this kid. No home of their own; which I thought was a requirement in Gotthard world for a husband. He's a loser, Jessa and you picked him!

The sad thing is, and I'm wondering if this is one of Seewald Senior's complaints, is that it doesn't have to be like this. What makes Ben a loser is the fact that he is allowing himself to be trained like a seal to perform at Jim Bob's command. He doesn't have to be living in a storage unit, dependent entirely on Jim Bob's money and goodwill. He already had what he needed to be self-supporting. Ben had a job, he was in school, and he had his windshield repair business.

The only reason he's doing any of this is because Jessa is the promised light at the end of the tunnel. Problem is, in a few years time, he's gonna figure out that in between his father-in-law keeping a stranglehold over any decisions made in his married life and the potential for a wife who is indifferent to him after their initial passion cools, Ben will be absolutely miserable.

He should have listened to his dad, stayed where he was, and moved Jessa there. The only reason I can think of he's doing any of this is because he was afraid he'd lose Jessa by not giving in to Jim Bob's demands.

Now, this is different than their real guest house, right?

Tim and Franicia stayed in a place that had a real kitchen and living room:

instagram.com/franiciawhite

December 27 and 30 2013 pics

Yes. The Duggars built a real guesthouse, which is not where Bin is paying his penance to Boob. I believe that they filmed the "dish" segments of the Dishing with the Duggar segments in the guest house. There are some violins on the walls, but it's too small to be the TTH, not to mention, they don't have a light tan loveseat. Cameras kind of pan around the area and it looks much smaller, so I'm guessing this would be where the Whites stayed.

eta: Bin was a honeymoon baby. His parents and I share an exact anniversary: 8/6/94. Do the math. :D

Another odds and ends issue that I don't feel like quoting: w/r/t Boob losing money if he kicks out tenants for Bin and Blessa to live in Smuggar's old house. Raise your hand if you think SMUGGAR paid rent! Nope, didn't think so. They don't expect that house to be a constant revenue stream for them; it's only been one for the past year. Shraderfriend claimed they were on a month to month tenancy, which is one part of the story I believed; I can totes see Boob making tenants sign a month to month agreement just so he CAN kick them out and move his kids in. I really think that's what is going on here, and I bet the tenants have just been given their notice so Bin can start fixing up that house. Not to mention, they have a place to store their registry loot, which is already starting to come in.

That is so weird that they wouldn't put him in the nicer guest house if it was available. Even if some of the older boys are living there surely they could make room. Kind of rude imo to just stick him out in the garage.

Archived