IGNORED

Ben Living With the Duggars - MERGE

LogansMama

Oh man, how cute is Joy in the video? About chaperoning now that they're living on the same property, she says 'it keeps our business going. We charge about five dollars an hour. That should bring us some good money, or else, their relationship will kinda fizzle out'. The Jackson and Johannah team were my favorite for in-family spark after Josiah vanished from the limelight, but I think Joy just replaced them :lol:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in regard to that video, Jesus Christ, if my dad were like Jim Bob I would be tearing my hair out. I know that as the only girl in my family, my dad had some reservations about my dating and the potential of kissing and sex, etc, but he never actually tried to put himself in between me and my boyfriends (and in fact we once had a conversation about abortion where he said that although he's pro-choice, he hoped I never felt the need to do it just to hide a pregnancy because the family would support me and help me no matter the situation. Somehow I think that an unwed pregnant girl in the Duggar family would feel that abortion was not an option, and then would also be shamed beyond belief and given no support whatsoever :? )

I missed the Jill/Derick engagement and courtship specials (my DVR didn't have room for them after all the episodes of Cosmos that my dad taped, lmao), so I didn't get to see them in Nepal although I would have liked to. But in that video when they were discussing the desire for physical affection and intimacy! I couldn't believe that Derick having a hand lightly on Jill's shoulder was offensive enough to Boob for him not only to pull Jill closer to him, out of Derick's reach, but to actually put himself between the two. What a douche.

They didn't even try to spin it as a real job. Ben is now a full time professional Duggar.

jb spinned it in terms that he is just so busy with all his ventures... Um you have 9 other boys at home

Are we supposed to believe BenBob gets the entire guest house, while JD and Joe sleep with the howlers? More likely, JD and Joe in JD's house.

They didn't even try to spin it as a real job. Ben is now a full time professional Duggar.

And the article totes fudged the moving timeline. Bin's sister Jessica instagrammed last MAY about how much she missed him. Hmmm....he seems to have split right after finals were done, maybe the second week of May?

I think THIS timeline was the impetus for Pa Seewald's screed; Bin had been living there for months, jumping through every hoop Boob gave him (let's face it, he's Boob's bitch), but no progress in the relationship. Boob gets wind of said screed, grants Bin permission, but then shows HIS clout by releasing this information to People with the fudged timeline. Who do you think the humpers will believe? Pa Seewald or Boob?

Game, set, match: Boob. :angry-banghead:

most parents what their daughters to marry someone who is an adult and responsible for themselves and are able to support themselves.

I still can't believe these rules & regulations & curfews are for women in their 20's. :angry-banghead:

They're children until another headship takes over. I still thing everyone including Josh is still a child. His parents furnish his lifestyle even after he said I do.

Why is it when ever an article like this comes out I like Pa Seewald a little bit more? It really does seem that the only reason they are engaged is because Pa Seewald and that he was 100% correct about the hoops etc. Here's too Pa Seewald getting into his daughter in law's ear and explain some things to her.

Ben really pushed himself on the Duggars didn't he. Coming from his home a distance away to meet up with them at church on Sunday.

Considering how self-absorbed JB and Mullet are, I bet they were super impressed by that. Look how interested this guy is in our family that he would go out of his way. Derick similarly approached them as prayer partners. Its not even about the daughters, its who can kiss most ass to Boob and Mullet.

Can someone explain how paying Ben works? Is he Jim Bob's employee and he takes taxes out of a paycheck? or does he hand him cash?

My husband would love to hire an employee but with the cost of taxes, workman's comp and insurance he can't afford to. $15 an hour turns into $26-28 after the other costs are added in.

So if Ben hurts himself mowing the lawn as Jim Bob's employee how does it work? Workman's comp?, home owners policy, ben have private insurance. that is another issue, at least we know Derick has health coverage for Jill & babydilly, what will Ben do? have Jim Bob pay for the policy?

Can someone explain how paying Ben works? Is he Jim Bob's employee and he takes taxes out of a paycheck? or does he hand him cash?

My husband would love to hire an employee but with the cost of taxes, workman's comp and insurance he can't afford to. $15 an hour turns into $26-28 after the other costs are added in.

So if Ben hurts himself mowing the lawn as Jim Bob's employee how does it work? Workman's comp?, home owners policy, ben have private insurance. that is another issue, at least we know Derick has health coverage for Jill & babydilly, what will Ben do? have Jim Bob pay for the policy?

A weekly allowance and Samaritan Ministries healthcare. (just a guess) :lol:

So please can someone explain this to me -

Now they are engaged, are they not entitled to indulge in, quotes, hand sex?

And if so, do they perform this in front of a chaperone :o

Also, "hand sex" is ok but kissing is a definite no-no? :? "You may have fondled my genitals, but my lips are still pure"??

As for the rest, I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for Ben. The other Duggar boys at least have the option to gradually sneak away as they get older (Josh, JD). But Ben is actually signing up to a lifetime of servitude. He is JB's bitch and no mistake.

So please can someone explain this to me -

Now they are engaged, are they not entitled to indulge in, quotes, hand sex?

And if so, do they perform this in front of a chaperone :o

Also, "hand sex" is ok but kissing is a definite no-no? :? "You may have fondled my genitals, but my lips are still pure"??

As for the rest, I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for Ben. The other Duggar boys at least have the option to gradually sneak away as they get older (Josh, JD). But Ben is actually signing up to a lifetime of servitude. He is JB's bitch and no mistake.

Handsex refers to the nauseating handholding and mutual hand petting that Josh and Anna indulged in during their engagement, not to hand jobs in the traditional sense.

Handsex refers to the nauseating handholding and mutual hand petting that Josh and Anna indulged in during their engagement, not to hand jobs in the traditional sense.

Ah, I see, thanks! That certainly clears up some confusion I've been having :embarrassed: :lol:

wow dat chemistry...

I hope they give those deerheads some good stuff to see!

I'm confused though, did JD really move? Did they say something about JD in this video? Did the sexual tension throw me off that hard that I didn't even heard one of the Duggar boys? Or am I just missing something?

Ah, I see, thanks! That certainly clears up some confusion I've been having :embarrassed: :lol:

I'm loving the idea of JimBob and Michelle laying down the "accountability standards" - "and now you're engaged you can heavy pet, but HANDS ONLY, and no dry humping on the mini golf course, cause that's only for married folks. And Jessa, you have to give Ben all the handjobs he wants, no matter how inconvenient it is, cause that's a need he has that only you can fill".

I'm loving the idea of JimBob and Michelle laying down the "accountability standards" - "and now you're engaged you can heavy pet, but HANDS ONLY, and no dry humping on the mini golf course, cause that's only for married folks. And Jessa, you have to give Ben all the handjobs he wants, no matter how inconvenient it is, cause that's a need he has that only you can fill".

See that is actually what I thought they meant :embarrassed: . This is partly because I know that in the olden days, "betrothal", aka engagement, did mean exactly this, and more. In fact it was common for girls to be pregnant when they got married and was thought to be a good thing as it proved their fertility. No point marrying an infertile girl when you need all those kids to work the land.

So, I imagined they did have this kind of double standard. It didn't seem at all far-fetched that they would allow hand jobs but not kissing. They are all about the illogical contradictions are they not?

There, I've managed to make myself feel a bit better about getting hold of the wrong end of the stick (oo er missus, as we say in the UK).

:lol:

Ben and Jessa look like they want to jump each other so badly. I liked Joy-Anna at the end "I could make some good money..or the relationship could fizzle out."

Archived