IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect - "Gayby" on Board

happy atheist

I'm with you. I also wondered why the girls would be getting spayed.

Cause Lauren wants to be the top woman in this "household", if any of her girls had kids it would take attention away from Lauren. :lol:

Although I can seriously see a teen pregnancy in Lauren's future. I can see Lauren having a very lax attitude to what her daughters do as teenagers, and not really teach them much about safe sex. I don't know what her views are on birth control, but I know what her attitude on teaching them anything else is.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lauren would love a teen pregnancy. Just another child to go on adventures with. I know this seems very judgmental of me, but I went back and watched Elijah's birth. They were set up at this little camp and the girls are just hanging out, it seemed so odd. Like they enjoy being homeless versus a more secure, regular life. It's the opposite of what most people want and I can't figure it out. Doesn't she ever worry she will run into the wrong group of people and put her girls and herself in danger? How secure is her van? They could easily be robbed. It just gives me an uneasy feeling. How does she sleep at night? I guess I'm just a worrier.

Cause Lauren wants to be the top woman in this "household", if any of her girls had kids it would take attention away from Lauren. :lol:

Although I can seriously see a teen pregnancy in Lauren's future. I can see Lauren having a very lax attitude to what her daughters do as teenagers, and not really teach them much about safe sex. I don't know what her views are on birth control, but I know what her attitude on teaching them anything else is.

While I know (hope) we are joking about spaying the girls, I wouldn't wish a hysterectomy on anyone just to have one. They suck and early menopause is no buenos.

I agree, Lauren's kids are going to go looking for love and stability from someone. I see the girls turning anywhere for it.

Lauren would love a teen pregnancy. Just another child to go on adventures with. I know this seems very judgmental of me, but I went back and watched Elijah's birth. They were set up at this little camp and the girls are just hanging out, it seemed so odd. Like they enjoy being homeless versus a more secure, regular life. It's the opposite of what most people want and I can't figure it out. Doesn't she ever worry she will run into the wrong group of people and put her girls and herself in danger? How secure is her van? They could easily be robbed. It just gives me an uneasy feeling. How does she sleep at night? I guess I'm just a worrier.

While I'm sure they WOULD enjoy more routine once they are used to it, for the youngest ones especially, this is what they know? Minus the whole tragedy of Elijah, Lauren's Sparkling Parenting probably is/was very fun for them in the short term. It's the longer term implications-especially as they get old enough to realize that the permanent fun festival that is their mom's lifestyle isn't sustainable- that are problematic. Heck, other than that and without the kids involved? Lauren's lifestyle would make quite a number of people happy.

I don't think being robbed is a super high risk, especially as it looks like she mostly parks pretty remote places or at people's houses? I think the risks of something happening because of lack of supervision of the kids is way, way, way higher. And some people *do* think a nomadic, spontaneous lifestyle on the move is really fun and fulfilling, even if it is unusual. But Lauren's kids are basically let to be feral, even when she IS settled in one place for a short time.

There is so much wrong with what Sparkles is doing to the girls. Yes the little ones know nothing else but that's because she hasn't allowed them to. For all of her bleating about freedom and letting them choose for themselves, her lifestyle is just as restrictive for them as a "normal" schooled family. What would she do if Aisha announced that she'd quite like a bedroom and to attend a school? Pack her off to live with someone else I expect.

Already they are realizing that they are different and don't fit in with non-rainbow kids. One of them has taken to hiding inside hoods and hats.

From a selfish perspective as an Aussie tax payer, I can't help thinking that none of the girls will contribute anything to this country by way of being a contributing member of the paid workforce if Sparkles keep up with her current efforts. What are they going to be equipped to do? If they were self sufficient it would be ok but I'm sure they will want tax payer funded hand outs. (Income as well as Medical and dental services spring to mind).

TLDR Lauren is ruining the girls for any other lifestyle because they haven't been exposed to anything else.

The kids probably don't even realize it. The younger one doesn't even know any different. When we were homeless growing up, we didn't know it. We were staying with relatives. We had no idea it was because we didn't have our own house. We lived at the lake for a summer. Us kids had no idea we were homeless. We thought we were camping extra long.

As for Lauren, I have no clue. She doesn't seem to care to much.

Oops I'm sorry, I meant to say it's like Lauren enjoys being homeless. I know the girls don't really know, though Aisha might. Thank you for your insight. Camping extra long, visiting relatives, yes, I can see how a kid wouldn't think something was wrong. But doesn't an adult want that security? Screw you, Lauren. Your kids don't get a say in this.

They're in Austria, just north of Graz

Our view this morning of a friend's house... We've been yodelling in the hills of Hungary and Austria with Rainbow Family... Very little access to internet so no updates on the blog (yet).

Moral of the story: live off the government (mostly) and travel the world.

The government's not funding this, the Icelandic gays are.

The government's not funding this, the Icelandic gays are.

>mostly ;) She also claimed the gold stars are paying for the birth, and that's all. (Claimed. I don't believe it, but that's what Lauren claimed a few months ago)

I know she has income from other sources and handouts, but she does draw decent government benefits and it's never sat well with me.

I'd prefer she gets the benefits she does than the benefits she'd get here (she'd get free medical in many states, plus food stamps, and that's it). Who is served by punitive welfare laws? I'm certainly not, if my kids get mugged by her kids, or my health care costs more because she can't cook because she can't afford gas.

I'd prefer she gets the benefits she does than the benefits she'd get here (she'd get free medical in many states, plus food stamps, and that's it). Who is served by punitive welfare laws? I'm certainly not, if my kids get mugged by her kids, or my health care costs more because she can't cook because she can't afford gas.

No, that's not what I mean. I don't object to her getting the benefits (at least for the sake of her daughters) it's what she does while on assistance. I cannot shake the feeling that she's gaming the system, and I put that on Lauren herself.

No, that's not what I mean. I don't object to her getting the benefits (at least for the sake of her daughters) it's what she does while on assistance. I cannot shake the feeling that she's gaming the system, and I put that on Lauren herself.

Fair enough. I object to people gaming the system, without objecting to the system, too.

She's a scam artist extraordinaire... totally working the system. and not that much money flows down to her daughters anyway, token amounts only. The rest funds her and her ridiculous life. "New economy"...err yes...strange how she doesn't contribute anything but the sparkly ministry.

it's just like her missionary parents who apparently didn't even believe what that preached but were happy to take the money and travel the world taking advantage of their naive congregation. just Sparkly McGrifty does to Alice and all those other hapless wastrels and lost souls. Deluded at best, vampirism at worst.

The sense of entitlement is breathtaking. nope let her have food stamps I say. And that's not a position I usually take, nor advocate.

Goody, now that I've left my job I don't feel so bad talking about zone family.

I was workng the day Elijah was killed. I worked for a certain emergency service. I worked in the area. A friend of mine did the body retrieval.

Let's just say that Lauren at no point gave a shit that her child was dead. Took ages to alert anyone. We all think it was planned. Sins of the father or that kind of nonsense. No crying. Who day was wierd and somewhat surreal.

Their house/backyard was a dump too.

How centrelink and child safety were not involved still astounds me.

Wow gherkin, you would have a real insight.

I think Lauren's a cold fish for sure. Very, very odd. There's an air of artifice around the whole thing. As you say, weird. I don't know what to make of it. It plays on my mind quite a lot and I am a total outsider.

Goody, now that I've left my job I don't feel so bad talking about zone family.

I was workng the day Elijah was killed. I worked for a certain emergency service. I worked in the area. A friend of mine did the body retrieval.

Let's just say that Lauren at no point gave a shit that her child was dead. Took ages to alert anyone. We all think it was planned. Sins of the father or that kind of nonsense. No crying. Who day was wierd and somewhat surreal.

Their house/backyard was a dump too.

How centrelink and child safety were not involved still astounds me.

For some stupid reason I read all the Elijah stuff when Iwas newly post partum. I cried and cried over it. What I couldn't understand was how shecould put a picture of her dead BABY on the internet. It was so awful and upsetting to me, and I'm a total stranger.

She was very calm (people react differently but this was an odd creepy calm) and she took ages to alert anyone. She wanted to go home before looking. If I recall she wanted to get the other kids and take them yo the river to watch.

Centrelink will adjust her payments if she is overseas for more then six weeks.

She was very calm (people react differently but this was an odd creepy calm) and she took ages to alert anyone. She wanted to go home before looking. If I recall she wanted to get the other kids and take them yo the river to watch.

Then she will be gone 5.5 weeks.

Your observations of her are very interesting. What is the status of her husband's case? Did she seem supportive, angry, indifferent to him at the scene?

I'd actually forgotten all about it until I read it here.

I remember when he 'fell' off the bridge he didn't start looking for his son. He walked home first. That's when everyone's spidey senses started tingling.

Can I also add that these are my own recollections from the day and information gained from others workng that day.

Just back to the gaybe for a moment.

If she was here and they were there then how did impregnation take place? Did one of the dad' fly over to deliver his 'stuff' or did she go there?

As for the homeschoolng, doesn't she need to follow the Qld curriculum in some way?

I also realise I spend too much time on FJ.

She wanted to get the other kids so they could watch their baby brother's dead body being pulled out of the water?

Theres some things its better kids don't see...

I'd actually forgotten all about it until I read it here.

I remember when he 'fell' off the bridge he didn't start looking for his son. He walked home first. That's when everyone's spidey senses started tingling.

Can I also add that these are my own recollections from the day and information gained from others workng that day.

Just back to the gaybe for a moment.

If she was here and they were there then how did impregnation take place? Did one of the dad' fly over to deliver his 'stuff' or did she go there?

As for the homeschoolng, doesn't she need to follow the Qld curriculum in some way?

I also realise I spend too much time on FJ.

I think they made a few attempts, and the successful one happened after the biodad flew to Australia to make the delivery. There's info with more details further back in the thread if you want that TMI!

Archived