IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect - "Gayby" on Board

happy atheist

When the girls are older they make feel like they are imposing on other people and could feel awkward taking baths and what not at other people's houses. They will only be cute dirty kids for so long, this arrangement might not fly so well with older kids who are aware of judgements. I think Lauren will have a lot to answer for when these kids grow up.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 8 year old Brioni doesn't know what makes her sad, makesme sad.

Depending on the type of kid she is, she might say a range of things, from the blindingly obvious that her Dad isn't there, or her brother died---- to more normal day to day things -- like when her little sister wrecks her Lego structure or even when they can't find a good vegan bacon on the road. Or even a plain " I don't want to talk about it" .....but just " I don't know? " sad, sad, sad.

I do really love the Birthday Interview idea though, it really would be interesting to see how kids answers change over the years. Although I did notice that it seemed like an awful lot of the questions were about Lauren ( although I might just be being bitchy about that , because of my general opinion of her being amazingly self-absorbed)

On the topic of Aisha I believe she may be slightly autistic/have aspergers etc. This is one of the things that really disturbs me about Lauren's choices because it means Aisha is constantly anxious and isn't getting the help she needs.

There is an old post of Lauren's somewhere that asks whether not believing in things like autism means they don't exist. I can't remember where.

I don't see where you're getting that. She just seems like a typical 9 year old. That tends to be an age when kids really, really want peer approval and are old enough to where they really notice that their parents aren't perfect.

Unfortunately for Aisha her only stable peer group is her younger sisters, and her mom has about a million ways to make a kid who wants to fit in with whatever life she's viewing through the iPad feel like a freak.

She's also the only one drilled on flash cards and super regimented as a young child. So her earliest values that she received were on the importance or order and structure and then her family did a complete 180. If she had a personality that tended towards risk taking and creativity over safety and structure she might have been thrilled at the change ( although her chances of reaching adulthood as a functioning person would be greatly lowered with that much "freedom").

TL/DR. Having a personality, and being at an age, where she longs for some sense of safety and structure and wanting to fit in is not a sign of being on the Autistic spectrum.

That 8 year old Brioni doesn't know what makes her sad, makesme sad.

Depending on the type of kid she is, she might say a range of things, from the blindingly obvious that her Dad isn't there, or her brother died---- to more normal day to day things -- like when her little sister wrecks her Lego structure or even when they can't find a good vegan bacon on the road. Or even a plain " I don't want to talk about it" .....but just " I don't know? " sad, sad, sad.

I do really love the Birthday Interview idea though, it really would be interesting to see how kids answers change over the years. Although I did notice that it seemed like an awful lot of the questions were about Lauren ( although I might just be being bitchy about that , because of my general opinion of her being amazingly self-absorbed)

I also think the birthday interviews are a nice idea, but she needs to update the questions as the girls age. The kind of questions a 3-year-old is equipped to answer just don't have a lot of meaning with an older kid. Lauren seems very invested in keeping the questions exactly the same. She even kept the questions about David for a while after he was incarcerated.

For those who have seen The Lego Movie, Lauren is just Princess Unikitty to me.

Princess Unikitty is my favorite! Don't spoil her for me!

I kind of expect things to get tense and hostile when these girls become young teens. She is raising them to express themselves so I can see them calling her out on her bs and lack of "authenticity" in a nasty way that only a teen girl could. Since she wants them to reject authority they will do so with absolutely no respect for her. Lauren will be freaking out because she will lose control especially if one girl decides to follow the more mainstream path. Would she be okay with the girls playing a sport of wanting name brand clothes? What if one girl wants to go to school?

They're at their destination by now, wherever that is. Three days in Beijing, a stopover in Copenhagen, and one flight from there.

(she's posting to instagram)

How far along is she? How long is she planning to stay in Iceland? How long can she legally stay in the country without a special visa?

How far along is she? How long is she planning to stay in Iceland? How long can she legally stay in the country without a special visa?

She can stay for three months as a visitor.

iceland.is/iceland-abroad/cn/english/embassys-jurisdiction/australia/

Silence since 8/29 after tons of Instagramming of all the travels. Except for now. Am I the only one who this makes nervous?

Not too worried.. she has a history of not posting for a couple of months and then doing a big catchup. Might be somewhere without wifi now, after a couple of nicer airport hotels that had it. I think they were going to bum around Northern Europe (Amsterdam, etc) in some sort of bus for a couple of months and then head to Iceland, at least, that was my impression.

Would guess she's out of wifi range at the moment, otherwise comments like the following would have been deleted pronto:

5 · Mary · 28 August 2014, 00:59

Wake up and stop being so delusional! You fill your head with these “sparkling†beliefs that you are oh-so-positive and honest, that your life is pure and true. Meanwhile your husband MURDERED YOUR SON and you still can’t see it for what it is. The fact that people leave him supporting messages on your blog just proves how sick some of your naive leg humpers are. Your poor little girls constantly look scraggly and in dire need of a warm shower and proper clothes and shoes. A fucking iPad (it’s NOT a “kipiâ€, you lunatic) is not enough to teach them maths and reading. You are doing them a disservice and I sincerely hope that when they become teenagers, they will wake up, look around them and realize that you have deprived them of the ability to integrate with the rest of society. And btw, cut the vegan/vegetarian BULLSHIT because eating veg. patties one day and BACON ROLLS the next just makes you look like a hypocrite fad chaser. I weep for your girls and the filthy, delusional life you have created for them. As for this insane surrogacy business, we can all see that you are trying to compensate for what happened to Elijah. YOU SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL FACILITY WITH YOUR DEAR HUSBAND. You too have blood on your hands.

I dunno ... I posted a nasty-gram on her page a week or so ago and it's still there. I was blocked immediately but my post remains. I wasn't as bad at this one, but ... I didn't beat around the bush, either.

What's the link to her instagram?

Frankly, she worries me. She's avoiding her grief. She needs to work through it, and so do her kids. My family is currently grieving the loss of my dad and my grandpa, who died in Dec. and Jan. respectivly. I can't imagine losing one of my children. It's been a hard 8.5 months for all of us, and the one thing we hae focused on is allowing ourselves to grieve and making sure the boys are able to grieve in their own way. sadly it seems to me that she is refusing to grieve and isn't letting her girls grieve either. :(

I dunno ... I posted a nasty-gram on her page a week or so ago and it's still there. I was blocked immediately but my post remains. I wasn't as bad at this one, but ... I didn't beat around the bush, either.

Haha, I'm blocked as well. I guess this reflects on our state of being and character. You and I will be the reason we never achieve world peace. :D

As I've said before, I find her habit of not deleting negative comments very interesting. Lauren's all about appearances, and keeping comments up (while blocking the commenters) makes dissenters look like trolls who can't be bothered to reply. It makes her look good. Plus, it gives her leghumpers something to defend her over, and, with no reply, feel like they're right about.

Genius.

I kind of expect things to get tense and hostile when these girls become young teens. She is raising them to express themselves so I can see them calling her out on her bs and lack of "authenticity" in a nasty way that only a teen girl could. Since she wants them to reject authority they will do so with absolutely no respect for her. Lauren will be freaking out because she will lose control especially if one girl decides to follow the more mainstream path. Would she be okay with the girls playing a sport of wanting name brand clothes? What if one girl wants to go to school?

I also see Lauren absolutely losing it when Aisha begins to develop into a woman and receive attention from men (and because Lauren has no boundaries she will notice this way earlier than a normal person would). I had a few friends with more immature or attention seeking moms who did not take it well when their daughters began to date and get checked out on the street, rather than the mothers themselves. Lauren seems not only like a narcissist, but also a woman who is desperate for male attention and approval. Also, Aisha will just be hitting puberty hard right when Lauren reaches her fortieth birthday. This will not go well.

I can see this factor into her encouraging Aisha to move off with some ridiculously inappropriate man at some ridiculously young age. Less competition for title of sexiest redhead around the hippy bus.

She's posted. They're in Denmark according to Instagram. She's also put a couple of Beijing posts up.

Between flights X 5, hotels, meals, and whatall, this is an EXPENSIVE trip.

Maybe I missed it, but who's paying or how is this being paid for?

Archived