IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! CONFIRMED! MERGED

actuallyjessica

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leg humpers will always be around, and if they aren't, there are fundie families who would love a chance to get their son/daughter's name under the Duggar's nose by sending a gift.

Remember, someone sent Khate Gossliar iPads for her and all the kids... There will always be a person like that.

There are two registries up under the Dillards.....

Real or not real?

babyearth.com/lists.html?list_alpha=O08D49C8R&utm_source=thebump&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=thebump_registry

amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?type=baby&id=10RHNAUTU78V1&tag=thebump-1090-20

Derick updated his IG with a picture of Jill arching her back and sticking her belly out as much as possible to create a bump with a thinly veiled pro-life caption about how their baby is already forming all its parts. :|

Real or not real?

babyearth.com/lists.html?list_alpha=O08D49C8R&utm_source=thebump&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=thebump_registry

amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?type=baby&id=10RHNAUTU78V1&tag=thebump-1090-20

Wow, I've never thought about it before-- but I bet celebrities get scammers who put up fake gift registries in their names--- filled with easy to return for cash and / or resell able items , stuff they want themselves, and gift cards. :shock: how do people know if the person they are sending a gift to is really who they say they are? If it's someone you know in real life it would be easy enough to figure out.....but I guess that's just one more reason why not to send presents to celebrities.

Some things has been overlooked here. Derick doesn't own his own business and doesn't work for JB. Oh, and don't underestimate Cathy's influence. Sure, she won't replace Michelle, but all it takes is a little seed of doubt. Derick is playing along for now, perhaps to get a little bit of TLC money for a nest egg. Also, the Stony Brook house was not given to them. It's a temporary place for them to live until JB sells it.

I'm still holding out hope for them. Derick isn't JB's bitch like Ben.

Wow, I've never thought about it before-- but I bet celebrities get scammers who put up fake gift registries in their names--- filled with easy to return for cash and / or resell able items , stuff they want themselves, and gift cards. :shock: how do people know if the person they are sending a gift to is really who they say they are? If it's someone you know in real life it would be easy enough to figure out.....but I guess that's just one more reason why not to send presents to celebrities.

why are fans buying them things anyway? Their father is a millionaire with a TV show who brought a half a million plane.

Well, yes, unless they want to pay for a very expensive chromosome test.

I hope it's a boy. And what's the point of finding out this early anyway?? Maybe to get people talking even more.

I hope it's a boy. And what's the point of finding out this early anyway?? Maybe to get people talking even more.

I don't think they ever said anything about finding out the sex of the baby extra early. All they said is that they would find out, as opposed to waiting until the baby is born.

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if by the time the baby is here there will be a firmly implanted belief that she had an embryo implanted so she could screen for sex, because she either wanted a girl in order to get her sister/mom program started out right, or she wanted a boy because boys need to be trained to be head ships and the other children would look up to him. :P

She is actually getting close to where she might find out the sex of the baby on her next ultrasound anyway. Especially if it's a boy. I know a few people who were told they were having a boy around 16 weeks.

Real or not real?

Okay, that does it - the next time any fundie I know gets married, I'm just giving a baby gift as the wedding gift. That way I cover both bases when they announce a pregnancy two months later. :lol:

Well, yes, unless they want to pay for a very expensive chromosome test.

Actually it's not. :-) There is now a blood test that can be done at roughly 10 weeks that is inexpensive. My girlfriend found out she was having a little girl before she was even really showing.

Actually it's not. :-) There is now a blood test that can be done at roughly 10 weeks that is inexpensive. My girlfriend found out she was having a little girl before she was even really showing.

Yes, that's the test I was talking about. IME it's usually expensive ($1000) unless insurance covers it. In my case, insurance covered the cost of the blood test IF I were to be 35 at the time of delivery.

Yes, that's the test I was talking about. IME it's usually expensive ($1000) unless insurance covers it. In my case, insurance covered the cost of the blood test IF I were to be 35 at the time of delivery.

Wow! I didn't realize it was that expensive. I bet my friend's insurance paid for it then as I can't see them spending that much money out of pocket when they'd find out via ultrasound in another month or so.

i wonder what letter they will use and what family member it is refering to?You are only guessing but fingure they will follow in the letter pattern.

'Their father is a millionaire with a TV show who brought a half a million plane."

Wait, back the box truck up....Jim-Bob bought a PLANE?????? :pink-shock:

'Their father is a millionaire with a TV show who brought a half a million plane."

Wait, back the box truck up....Jim-Bob bought a PLANE?????? :pink-shock:

Quiverfull of Duggars > Duggar aviation thread

Lucky girl. My nausea & kneeling at the toilet lasts till about 20 weeks with all 3 of my pregnancies. (I'm 20 weeks today. The jury is still out.)

Ugh, I agree with Lascuba. She's just obnoxious. I can't even pinpoint exactly why, but she bugs.

On another note, excited about the new royal baby on the way! I'm weirdly into all that.

Lucky girl. I got a week long break from the morning sickness in my 2nd trimester. I puked from 6 weeks until delivery. Every day. Blech.

I hope for her sake she'll get over it soon.

Archived