Why Ken Alexander is really on FJ

Misdiagnosed stomach issues for five years

Fried stomach with antibiotics to kill parasites

Sandwiched between two semi trucks on the Freeway with neck and back injuries

Pituitary menigioma with headaches

Spinal fusion with headaches and stomach aches

Recurring menigioma with headaches and stomach aches

Cyberknife with headaches and stomach aches

Persecution from Koala... and FJers ... I call that pain.

You are very creepy with your mind in the gutter.

I am creepy? YOUR wife wrote that shit. Full stop. Those are her words.

You think I am persecuting Lori by quoting her? I think she abused and neglected your kids when she left them to cry all night from 6 weeks on, flicked them so hard they cried when they were nursing, hit them for wiggling during a diaper change, and hit them with her leather strap. I KNOW you met the legal definition for abuse when you left a bruise on your son. Don't talk to me about persecution Ken.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Persecution? :laughing-rolling: Spare me. Christians in North Korea are persecuted. Your claim that Lori is 'persecuted' is a slap in their faces; you should be ashamed.

What's the point of that list of ailments, Ken? Many of us here could produce similar lists, but we don't use our health issues as excuses.

Everything Koala posted was a direct, word for word quote from Lori. You know, your wife? Did Koala get them from 'the gutter?' No. She got them from Lori's very public blog. Which, come to think of it...

She is quoting YOUR WIFE you dolt!

So your wife has various injuries...she isn't the only one. Trust me...she isn't. However, that daily pain DOES NOT give ANYONE a right to advocate inflicting physical pain on another person.

Right now I am dealing with a VERY CRANKY AND TIRED 17 month old toddler. He is refusing to give up and go to sleep. I will not take your advice and beat him until he goes to sleep. I will cuddle and rock him until he peacefully drifts off to sleep. That way he knows his Nona loves him and won't let anyone hurt him and he will sleep securely. The easy way would be to rip his diaper off and spank his little butt until he understands that Nona is pissed....but that won't do either one of us any good. Peaceful rocking and cuddling will do us BOTH a world of good. This little guy gets enough crap from his parents...he needs to know that Nona's house is a safe and peaceful place where all his needs will immediately be met.

He is a joke. He comes in here trying to shovel the shit Lori has spewed all over the internet, never realizing that he is leaving piles of his own behind him everywhere he walks. And the funny thing is, he can't seem to stop himself.

Keep going Ken. Keep whining about how persecuted Lori is. I'll just be here- you know, quoting you two directly.

Does my heart good to know that there are still rocking chair parents out there. My husband and I rocked our little ones a million miles when they were little. My son particularly loved to be rocked and sang to-wouldn't fall asleep any other way.

They are big kids now and I look back at those days and smile. I don't have to remember a power struggle because there wasn't one. Just the words of my mom ringing in my ears saying, "enjoy it...they'll be grown in the blink of an eye". And it's so true. One day they are dependent on you for everything, and the next you're trying to think what you'll do when you get them raised and they are grown and gone.

I look at the advice Lori gives women and I want to cry. Because she is teaching them to turn some of the best years of their lives into an all out war. I know it's hard when they have a million different needs that need to be met, but meet them. Don't make it easy on yourself at their expense, because it's over before you know it, and any sacrifice you make it worth it for their security.

You raise kind kids by being a kind parent. It doesn't have to be a battle. You are not at war.

***Rant over....steps down off soapbox***

I have IBS everyone . Please don't persecute me when I say something you don't like.

Does my heart good to know that there are still rocking chair parents out there. My husband and I rocked our little ones a million miles when they were little. My son particularly loved to be rocked and sang to-wouldn't fall asleep any other way.

They are big kids now and I look back at those days and smile. I don't have to remember a power struggle because there wasn't one. Just the words of my mom ringing in my ears saying, "enjoy it...they'll be grown in the blink of an eye". And it's so true. One day they are dependent on you for everything, and the next you're trying to think what you'll do when you get them raised and they are grown and gone.

I look at the advice Lori gives women and I want to cry. Because she is teaching them to turn some of the best years of their lives into an all out war. I know it's hard when they have a million different needs that need to be met, but meet them. Don't make it easy on yourself at their expense, because it's over before you know it, and any sacrifice you make it worth it for their security.

You raise kind kids by being a kind parent. It doesn't have to be a battle. You are not at war.

***Rant over....steps down off soapbox***

Thank you...I'm now a rocking chair grandma. Little one was SO tired but he wouldn't give up. He LOVES being with his Nona and Papa because we spoil the daylights out of him with attention. He just wasn't ready to say night-night even though he was so tired he was whining. So...Nona went upstairs and rocked him until he fell asleep then put him in his bed (we have a nursery here for him). Sweet baby will sleep all night now. I adore my grandson just like I adored his daddy when he was a wee little thing. I can't stand listening to a crying baby and will do ANYTHING (positive, warm, loving, comforting) to make them stop. They cry for a reason, even if it's just tiredness/exhaustion/frustration.

I am sorry that your child has a sleeping disorder, but I can promise you that allowing your baby to cry themselves to sleep a few nights between the age of 6-12 weeks would not cause a sleeping disorder. If we had had any issue with our children sleeping through the night we might have rethought allowing them to continue to cry, but crying for 30 minutes or less then off to sleep over 2-3 nights help make our children into great sleepers very early in life... every one of them.

I have IBS everyone . Please don't persecute me when I say something you don't like.

The last three years of my life has been nothing but hospitalizations due to West Nile and numerous surgeries on my kidneys. Guess I need to get crackin' on a blog about how to treat people like shit that I claim to love and instruct others to do the same. It is the Godly thing to do, you know. Now, I have three degrees that have nothing to do with counseling, so that means I am extra qualified to do this.

Thank you...I'm now a rocking chair grandma. Little one was SO tired but he wouldn't give up. He LOVES being with his Nona and Papa because we spoil the daylights out of him with attention. He just wasn't ready to say night-night even though he was so tired he was whining. So...Nona went upstairs and rocked him until he fell asleep then put him in his bed (we have a nursery here for him). Sweet baby will sleep all night now. I adore my grandson just like I adored his daddy when he was a wee little thing. I can't stand listening to a crying baby and will do ANYTHING (positive, warm, loving, comforting) to make them stop. They cry for a reason, even if it's just tiredness/exhaustion/frustration.

So true.

My second child (born 15 months after my first) was one of those babies that loved to sleep. We used to joke that she came ready to eat and take a nap. I would try to sing to her and she would shove her tiny little fist at my mouth...it was hilarious :lol: I literally had to set an alarm clock to wake her up to nurse at night...she would have been totally content to sleep right on from the get go. She did like to have me close by though, so I carried her in a sling until she learned to walk.

My first was the total opposite. He's like his mom and requires very little sleep. We celebrated his 1st birthday before he ever slept through the night.

It's funny, he was born at Christmas, so we naturally sang Christmas carols to him during his first days home. Well, we got so used to it that it just kind of stuck, and until he was about 3 years old I would sing Christmas carols to him if he was having trouble sleeping- didn't matter what time of year it was, he wanted Christmas carols. He could stir and all I had to do was sing the first line or two and he would go right back to sleep.

He loved to be rocked, so that's what we did. One of my very favorite pictures is of my husband (looking absolutely exhausted) sitting in the rocking chair with a sleeping baby on his shoulder. In case you are wondering Ken, that is a real man. A real father. When my son has kids of his own I will give him a copy of that picture, so he'll know what it takes- and that it's worth it.

What do you and Lori have Ken? Stories of cruelty plastered all over the internet. It's sad and disgusting.

Seriously, Ken? Can you read? Those are Lori's words! As for her "ailments"? Well, Karma's a bitch!

Love your post, Koala. No one ever regrets how much they cuddled and rocked and held their babies. You don't look back years later and think, "Man, I wish I'd've let them cry more so I could've got more sleep."

The CIO advice makes me even sadder than the spanking advice, if that's even possible. :( My daughter didn't STTN (which is defined as 6 hours of sleep, btw) til she was 2. I know what sleep deprivation feels like!

Ken, you want to know how I kept my sanity? I *gasp* co-slept with my precious baby until she was almost 3. That way, when she woke up I was already there. When she needed/wanted to nurse, I could doze while she did so. Her needs in the middle of the night have always trumped mine because that's what parenting is about.

Go Goggle [sic] the size of an infant's stomach. Most are not going to sleep all night long at an early age because they are not designed to. Plus growth spurts. Teething. Loneliness. Illness. Colic. Etc, etc, etc. Babies are a lot of work and they are designed to be selfish little creatures for reasons of survival. Take it up with your god if you don't like it.

It should boggle your mind that I'm liberal feminist heathen who doesn't believe my kid was sent by god, or a miracle, and I treasure her so much more than you and your monster of a wife could ever dream of.

I don't understand on what planet quoting someone's OWN WORDS is persecution. Ken this is what your special little snowflake of a wife wrote. Do you understand that? Even a little bit? It is not persecution. You came here and you don't like what we are saying. But the point remains that you came here. You knew what we were about when you acknowledged the TOU. Throwing a fit now is pointless. It is like walking into a bar and then getting offended that alcohol was being served. If you don't like it don't go there. You are just pissing into the wind here.

And I am still waiting for you to acknowledge and apologize for your insulation that I am unable to think because you think I was abused in my past. I am not holding my breath, but I am waiting.

Love your post, Koala. No one ever regrets how much they cuddled and rocked and held their babies. You don't look back years later and think, "Man, I wish I'd've let them cry more so I could've got more sleep."

The CIO advice makes me even sadder than the spanking advice, if that's even possible. :( My daughter didn't STTN (which is defined as 6 hours of sleep, btw) til she was 2. I know what sleep deprivation feels like!

Ken, you want to know how I kept my sanity? I *gasp* co-slept with my precious baby until she was almost 3. That way, when she woke up I was already there. When she needed/wanted to nurse, I could doze while she did so. Her needs in the middle of the night have always trumped mine because that's what parenting is about.

Go Goggle [sic] the size of an infant's stomach. Most are not going to sleep all night long at an early age because they are not designed to. Plus growth spurts. Teething. Loneliness. Illness. Colic. Etc, etc, etc. Babies are a lot of work and they are designed to be selfish little creatures for reasons of survival. Take it up with your god if you don't like it.

It should boggle your mind that I'm liberal feminist heathen who doesn't believe my kid was sent by god, or a miracle, and I treasure her so much more than you and your monster of a wife could ever dream of.

Well said!

The growth spurts too. Raise your hand if you've found yourself sitting at the kitchen table in the middle of the night serving milk and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to a growing toddler! :lol: Mine got to the point that they would wake up and announce, "I'm goin' through a growth spurt again!" It stopped once they turned 6 or so.

One would think that a woman who had suffered so much physical pain would hope that her children might never experience such hurt.

One would think that a woman who depended upon the kindness and compassion of others when she was too sick or injured to care for herself would be able to extend the same kindness and compassion to her own helpless, dependent babies.

One would think that a woman who put her life in the hands of physicians, trusting them to care for her, would understand the awesome responsibility of caring for her own children. Was Lori ever left to "cry it out" in a hospital when she was frightened or in pain? I hardly think so.

For all her illnesses and injuries, Lori has gained nothing from those experiences. Pain can be a great teacher--but Lori obviously wasn't paying attention in class. She is not more compassionate, more forgiving, more empathetic. Those experiences have not mellowed her, given her a wider perspective on life, and helped her understand what is truly important. Instead, she's an angry, bitter, controlling woman, who gets a thrill out of parents inflicting pain on children, and other women debasing themselves in unhappy marriages.

Lori wants to drag other women and their children down to her degraded level. She's cruel enough to delight in others' pain. She's vicious enough to condemn other women as selfish for wanting genuine love and respect in their marriages. If she has to suffer pain, and if she has to put up with a rotten marriage, then why should anyone else get a break? In other words, she's a monster. And pointing that out is hardly persecution; it's just stating a cold fact.

More mean and nasty from Koala:

Ken, you do realize that those are all quotes that Lori posted on her blog, right?

The number of times you contradict Lori makes me wonder if you actually have any clue what she is saying about you/your family on her blog or how it makes you look.

(hint: not good)

If you think those quotes are mean and nasty, the person you need to take it up with is Lori because she is the one that posted them on the internet with her full name while talking about YOUR parenting and YOUR family.

Edit to add: I snipped the list of ailments because it doesn't give someone a pass to post whatever they want on the internet without criticism. Many people here could put up a similar list.

Of course a crying baby is annoying especially in the middle of the night. But once you sit there holding your baby, it is the most intimate moment ever, only you and the baby....oh sweet memories!

Ken and Lori and all the parents using these 'godly and biblical' hash parenting tools, don't enjoy their children at all. They see children as their natural enemies.

If the most "persecution" and "pain" you ever experience is having people disagree with you on the internet and quote your words back to you, count yourself lucky.

If the most "persecution" and "pain" you ever experience is having people disagree with you on the internet and quote your words back to you, count yourself lucky.

All the pain she suffered didn't really teach her much, did it?

Are you actually comparing real, physical pain with the irritation of knowing you're being talked about somewhere online? Because we all know she's not reading here -- you forbade it. Remember?

Of course a crying baby is annoying especially in the middle of the night. But once you sit there holding your baby, it is the most intimate moment ever, only you and the baby....oh sweet memories!

Ken and Lori and all the parents using these 'godly and biblical' hash parenting tools, don't enjoy their children at all. They see children as their natural enemies.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Can I just add that we have some wonderful mummies and grandmas (and I'm sure daddys and granddaddys) here on FJ. It does my heart good to read the last few posts, particularly after hearing about how hitting a 12 month old is fine and dandy.

Can I just add that we have some wonderful mummies and grandmas (and I'm sure daddys and granddaddys) here on FJ. It does my heart good to read the last few posts, particularly after hearing about how hitting a 12 month old is fine and dandy.

And yet, none of us claims to be perfect, because we are not.

I just had Cuteneurorad over for coffee and I told him about Ken and Lori Alexander, he called it 'poetic justice' of a very frightened man/woman who adjures his fears by clinging on to a thousands of years old book.

His question, is there any possibility to take legal action?

In the Netherlands they could be prosecuted on grounds of incitement to violence. By Dutch law it is forbidden to spank children or to advocate/incite it.

The Dutch have very sensible laws for protecting children. I can't tell you how many cases I saw that started out as a 'spanking' for punishment and the parent administering the 'spanking' was angry and lost control of him or herself. So the intent may be as a 'loving correction' (to use Ken's words), but, as one FJer put it, 'intent means fuck-all in the eyes of the court.'

As an outsider that you have allowed in for a time, I appreciate the small bits of insight and legit concern I have received, but it comes at a cost of a massive amount of manure and hurtful comments.

Ken, you are not an outsider. You are a member of FJ.

We are not "allowing" you in for a time. We did not make a special exception for you. You joined just like everyone else.

Archived