IGNORED

Why Ken Alexander is really on FJ

(snip)

Pain begets pain... I am so sorry if some of you believe the church has let you down. I do not want to be another Christian who is part of that. All I can tell you is that the church is filled with many sinners, and some are saved by grace and move forward to walk in new life in Christ, and others never really seem to get it. When rough times come they run from Christ.

(wall of text)

Which church? You're talking as if "the church" were a monolithic institution, and your views are the only Christian ones. And then you wonder why you aren't communicating clearly. :roll:

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the cruelest writers I've ever read refers to it as "a great teacher" :whistle:

A monster, you might say. But I don't want to defame or mischaracterize monsters.

800px-Mike_Wazowski_and_Sulley_003.jpg

Ken said : "I have gotten what I can from you..."

I assume this is your standard operating procedure in all your relationships, Ken?

*crawls out of lurkdom* I just wanted to say that I've been following these Ken threads with a mixture of :popcorn2: amusement and face-clutching horror, and you many wonderful, intelligent posters have my admiration. *withdraws into lurkdom, never to return*

(P.S. have there really been 50-100 women posting in this thread :evil-eye:?)

The worst part of misused feminist quotes is that Ken didn't look them up himself. Cabinetman (assuming Ken is not Cabinetman) posted them on Lori's blog the other day.

Archived