IGNORED

Jessa Duggar's Courtship - Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either they got engaged or that's just Rotan's way to make people watch the show to boost the ratings.

Exactly. I'm thinking the later.

A friend of a friend? :lol: I'm thinking it is a troll.

That person is liar. I saw its question on raising servant inquiring on whether Jessa is married.

Exactly. I'm thinking the later.

Agreed. Pretty sure at this point they need a little help with their ratings. I know I'll only be watching to find out about the courtship/engagement. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they got engaged maybe on valentines, but seriously, he's 18. :roll:

Isn't facial hair a big no in the ATI? Ben boy, be prepared to shave when Boob gets full control of you (that is, when you'll marry Jessa)!

I can't get over how lovely she looks, especially in the second photograph where she is really smiling. She could so easily be in an ad for skin lotion or soap. It's awful that she is throwing all her opportunities away on that creep sitting next to her. He looks worse than over in the first photograph; the way he has a hold of her seems far too possessive not to be a post-engagement picture.

Run, Jessa, run!

Jessa looks beautiful. Ben looks like Ben.

I wonder how Jinger is dealing with her bestie being out of the house with Ben a lot. I also wonder if the other girls are jealous.

1. I see knees in picture #1. I've been defrauded.

2. Notice how she has her hands positioned in such a way that you can't see if she's wearing a ring or not.

3. She's wearing something on her feet other than flip flops or ballet flats.

4. Ben looks like a douche.

I wonder how Jinger is dealing with her bestie being out of the house with Ben a lot. I also wonder if the other girls are jealous.

Shes so gorgeous.

I do feel for Jinger, it seemed like the only good thing for her about being in that house is that she had a friend like Jessa to snark about it all with. Other than that, her life pretty much sucks. Jana doesn't have the same spark of life as the two of them have, and Jill enjoys the lifestyle too much. I was glad they had eachother, cause that's pretty much all they have. They will still see eachother often, cause the whole family goes places, even if Josh lives far away now, but just day to day stuff, she will really miss her.

Shes so gorgeous.

I do feel for Jinger, it seemed like the only good thing for her about being in that house is that she had a friend like Jessa to snark about it all with. Other than that, her life pretty much sucks. Jana doesn't have the same spark of life as the two of them have, and Jill enjoys the lifestyle too much. I was glad they had eachother, cause that's pretty much all they have. They will still see eachother often, cause the whole family goes places, even if Josh lives far away now, but just day to day stuff, she will really miss her.

Part of the problem with the siblings as best (and only) friends concept is that it breeds co-dependency, whether it's Jennifer imprinting on Jill or Jinger and Jessa as fellow snark sisters. This entire lifestyle is about creating unhealthy family dynamics that makes the various members too emotionally stunted to function in the outside world.

Yeah, it wouldn't be as bad for her if they were both allowed to have independent lives. I think if they were allowed to have normal lives, go to school and then college, join clubs, do sports...they would still be good friends because they are close in age and very alike in personality, but they would have other best friends of their own and could be okay with not being together all the time.

It doesn't look like one and it's on her right hand so I'm going to go ahead and say no...

It doesn't look like one and it's on her right hand so I'm going to go ahead and say no...

Thanks for the info, I'm always confusing the hands since it is different in many countries

It's extra confusing with fundies because they wear purity rings, and sometimes the purity rings look almost exactly like an engagement ring... sometimes they even wear them on their left hand like an engagement ring.

It's extra confusing with fundies because they wear purity rings, and sometimes the purity rings look almost exactly like an engagement ring... sometimes they even wear them on their left hand like an engagement ring.

Well you know if it's suppose to be a secret, she won't be seen wearing it. I hope Ben keeps the facial hair. I guess he is trying to look mature. Wonder how many times he's been cursed out about his abortion protests?

Jinger is now the only one of the 'older girls' who isn't involved with midwifery or a guy (that we know of). I hope she doesn't have much more work to do as a result. I've noticed that in many, if not most, photos she's standing next to Joseph so the two may be close - though of course it can't be the same closeness as with a sister.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was some envy. Marriage is the goal.

Jinger is now the only one of the 'older girls' who isn't involved with midwifery or a guy (that we know of). I hope she doesn't have much more work to do as a result. I've noticed that in many, if not most, photos she's standing next to Joseph so the two may be close - though of course it can't be the same closeness as with a sister.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was some envy. Marriage is the goal.

I bet there's some jealousy involved. There's so much pressure. I mean marriage is everything they can look forward to, what else is there for them? And no one wants to be the last one to get married.

I've also noticed Jinger and Joseph standing next to each other quite a bit and posing together. I think they were the sixth and seventh to be born, so it makes sense that they might be fairly close, since they'll probably have been put together a lot in all kinds of situations, much like Jackson and Johannah.

All these photos of Jessa and Ben are kind of… meh? They're making the same facial expressions in all of them, so it feels like the same picture over and over again with different surroundings, basically.

Archived