IGNORED

Maxwell's lastest post

SPHASH

I must confess I really liked Sarah's idea for using photos for the to/from tags on the Christmas presents :embarrassed: Wasn't so keen on the execution - I think it would have been better to take a photo of her and Joseph together.

I also thought it was a bit odd that she had to be paired up to give presents, but then this is the Maxhells.....

Agree. I too like the photo idea especially for the kids if they can't read.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. I too like the photo idea especially for the kids if they can't read.

Shhhh -- guys, if Steve gets the idea that is was a cool, creative idea, and that :::shudder::: we of FJ actually like it, she'll never be allowed to do it again!

Steve would say we are commanded to rejoice in the Lord and worshiping the Lord, not in evil hobbies like sewing and playing instruments we like.

Remember when they celebrated one of the SAM's birthdays by having a "sewing party"? They raided the fabric cabinet for some lengths of brown and beige. Their leghumpers posted questions about which patterns they used.

Hey, I LOVE to sew, but it sounds like a hell of a dull birthday party.

Remember when they celebrated one of the SAM's birthdays by having a "sewing party"? They raided the fabric cabinet for some lengths of brown and beige. Their leghumpers posted questions about which patterns they used.

Hey, I LOVE to sew, but it sounds like a hell of a dull birthday party.

That must have been right after sewing became and idol and was taken away as a regular activity, reserved only for special occasions.

It was laid on my heart that the SAM's should leave a comment on the Christopher's Denim Skirts post.

Sam wrote:

Samantha says:

January 8, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Hey, we will be jumping on them!! Thanks for the link. Our family moto is ‘buy in a sale and save the difference’

Happy New Year Blessings

Samantha

Yet that stupid F**** edits Sam's name to Samantha.

A person has a right to decide what they are called Stevie, even if a female decides to shorten her name and it then has 'what some would call' a male name.

You are a :music-tool: Stevie. My name's John and you cannot shorten that!11!!!

It was laid on my heart that the SAM's should leave a comment on the Christopher's Denim Skirts post.

Sam wrote:

A person has a right to decide what they are called Stevie, even if a female decides to shorten her name and it then has 'what some would call' a male name.

You should get all offended cause your name is Samuella or some other female Sam name.

Sam wrote:

Are you serious? He expanded the name left on the comment? W.O.W. Interesting, and presumptuous. What if the commentor's full name is Samaritan (how Bradrick!, right?) and not Samantha and she's always hated it so goes by Sam? Or what if the commentor is a man named Sam who might be a father with a family of girls who wear skirts? That's just rude, Stevie. Taking the liberty of changing someone's name is just...wow.

Steve edits comments for the stupidest reasons. And when people don't agree, he doesn't just delete the comment, he changes their words to agree with him.

Isnt that lying Steve. God hates liars. Sinner.

You should write back and ask him why he changed your name, and tell him you are not named Samantha, but one of the other names posters have suggested.

I don't usually use strong language, but sometimes I feel compelled.

Steve Maxwell is fucking insane.

In the grand tradition of Doug Phillips is a Tool, I propose we give Steve Maxwell similar treatment.

Steve Maxwell is a Liar.

And he most definitely is. Editing others' comments to make himself and his domestic cult look better is a lie. It is arrogant and deeply dishonest behavior, and about what I would expect of a narcissist like him.

I have no objection to bloggers deleting offensive or negative comments, but twisting others' words to convey a meaning they never intended? There is something seriously wrong with that man, and I wouldn't trust him for an instant.

But the worst lies are the ones he's got his wife and children believing--that their stunted and insular way of life, devised to maintain Steve's narcissistic desire for total control and slavish obedience, has anything to do with what Jesus of Nazareth allegedly taught. He's blighted his children's lives to prop himself up as an idol, and he uses them to help spread the same blight he's infected them with. He claims to be doing God's work, but in this case the only god is Steve's diseased and monstrous ego.

Steve Maxwell is a Liar.

Steve Maxwell is a lying, narcissistic, control freak.

I don't usually use language, as I am the weaker sex, but sometimes I feel purposed.

Steve Maxwell is not insane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited by Steve - not god honoring language

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited by SteveN - not god honoring language

Edited again - no abbreviations or nicknames allowed.

Sam wrote:

What's next? Changing Sam's name to Sam Marie?

For those of you who have small businesses, you know what the end of year means: inventory, making any necessary year-end purchases, holding a corporate meeting, going over financials–among other things

Wouldn't that just be Sunday dinner?

Wouldn't that just be Sunday dinner?

Right. The Board Room is the kitchen on burrito night. Don't invite the investors -- oh, wait, they're part of the family so are already there.

There's got to be a song coming out about this...which one of our lyrics masters will take the challenge?

Lies, lies, he’s telling

Me what to believe.

Lies, lies, that's all

I ever get from Steve.

Fears, fears, he makes

Shit up out of the blue.

Fears, fears, and with

His kids’ minds he will screw.

Someday, we’ll all go to Hell, yeah.

Steve doesn’t know when just now.

Lies, lies, kettle, meet pot.

Steve thinks that