IGNORED

Maxwell's lastest post

SPHASH

Thoughtful, I bow down to thee. Excellent work.

Glad I could answer the call!

I never go to fundy blogs to comment. But, boy am I tempted to make lots of comments, signed with gender-ambiguous nicknames, just to see what he'd do. Even better if the comments are things like "I was thinking about your inspiring family while repairing the car, and later, while knitting . . . " :twisted:

Let me see, there's Sandy (is that Sandra or Sanford, Steve?), Bobby, Chris, Frankie, Ronnie, Joey, Alex, Izzy, Andie, Jamie, Bernie, Billie, Charlie, Jerry, Pat, Randy, Terry, Shelly . . .

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cook cook cook those burritos. Tasty without any beans Wash wash wash it down. With a smoothie lime green

Steve edits comments for the stupidest reasons. And when people don't agree, he doesn't just delete the comment, he changes their words to agree with him.

Isnt that lying Steve. God hates liars. Sinner.

Time for my favourite, slightly distrubing fundie song:

Revelation, Revelation

21:8! 21:8!

Liars go to hell! Liars go to hell!

Burn, burn, burn

Burn, burn, burn.

So are we going with Steve Maxwell is a Liar? Because I was thinking Steve Maxwell is a Monster would be better.

I don't usually use strong language, but sometimes I feel compelled.

Steve Steph Maxwell is fucking insane.

"Fixed" it for ya?

So are we going with Steve Maxwell is a Liar? Because I was thinking Steve Maxwell is a Monster would be better.

I believe that Lori Alexander has the "monster" contract. ;)

Glad I could answer the call!

I never go to fundy blogs to comment. But, boy am I tempted to make lots of comments, signed with gender-ambiguous nicknames, just to see what he'd do. Even better if the comments are things like "I was thinking about your inspiring family while repairing the car, and later, while knitting . . . " :twisted:

Let me see, there's Sandy (is that Sandra or Sanford, Steve?), Bobby, Chris, Frankie, Ronnie, Joey, Alex, Izzy, Andie, Jamie, Bernie, Billie, Charlie, Jerry, Pat, Randy, Terry, Shelly . . .

If Steve doesn't like shortened names that may sound masculine, shouldn't he be calling his wife, Theresa or what ever her full name is?

I didn't manage to get anything in the previous song about :liar: , so:

Hell is his baby!

Hell, it’s his hobby!

Hell, it is Stevie’s pal!

We all know he’s a liar.

Stevie’s pants are on fire.

We all confuse him,

When we refuse him.

Our souls he wants to hone.

Oh, Stevie, how you moan

With your self-righteous tone!

49EoV50oba0

Steve Maxwell is a shit stain on the underpants of humanity.

Someone used it for Scott Brown but I think it fits Steve better. Even Scott Brown isn't fucked up to quite the degree Steve is.

It is extremely weird that he changed the name. Do they see the IP addresses associated with the comments? If so, perhaps he knows that Sam is also Kylie/Gordon/Elton/Patty and Thelma, so he's firing back passively-aggressively.

It is extremely weird that he changed the name. Do they see the IP addresses associated with the comments? If so, perhaps he knows that Sam is also Kylie/Gordon/Elton/Patty and Thelma, so he's firing back passively-aggressively.

I don't know how it works for the Maxwell blog, but I have a close friend who does a political blog. Not only can she see the ISPs from the people who comment, she can also see where they're from.

About Sam/Samantha... Maybe Steve altered the name because the thread is about women's clothing? Can't have even a hint of a Samuel or a Samson looking at those immodest models. (I looked at the online catalog and there was a photo of a woman wearing a camisole top. NIKE!!!!!)

How about 'Steve Maxwell is chilling'?

Cause while I mean it in the serial killer gives-me-the-creeps sense, he would also find it offensive in the kicking-back-and-relaxing sense.

;-)

Steve Maxwell is a boil on the backside of humanity.

Steve Maxwell makes Jesus weep.

Steve Maxwell is an anal retentive weirdo who enslaves his family to his twisted proclivities.

Steve Maxwell is a narcissistic, ego monster with sadistic tendencies.

Steve Maxwell is the Anti-christ, born to make atheists feel good about their lifestyles.

Steve Maxwell is the antithesis of a godly man. He gives religion a bad name and is a shining example of how twisted the patriarchy can be.

I think Steve Maxwell is Dishonest would be awesome. There are many fundies out there who know of his comment-changing habit (haven't other fundies noticed on the old q&a board?) , and would be drawn to a statement in their lingo. And it would annoy Steve soooooo much.

New post. Their "friends" people who ship their shit while they travel recently had a baby girl. Her name is Anna Victoria. They were married in 2000 and about given up on having kids (Apparently, Liz though it was her fault for not wanting children). They did have a miscarriage. Cute baby.

Archived