IGNORED

Kelly Havens from Ohio

BlondeAgent007

Sorry Kells, you haven't been fooling anyone.

Screenshot_20220517-104446_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 5

If her anxiety is this intense, she really needs to see a professional. Praying and posting pics won’t fix it. I really hate how fundies refuse to see and medical professionals for their anxiety. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Does anyone know what she even means with this?  This is a blurb a little further down in the post from earlier.  Is she implying that loving and glorifying God is as much of a burden as anxiety?  I honestly don't know.

I don't think having depression or anxiety makes her a bad in any way.  But maybe, just maybe she needs to take a deeper look into things.  She spends most of the blog talking about how awful and unfulfilled she was in her worldly life.  Yet, she still seems to have all the same troubles in her new life.  I think she had the idea that somehow larping and living an "old fashioned" life would somehow make these things disappear, and the reality is settling in that whatever the real issue is hasnt been fixed.  All this is only a distraction disguised as pretty pictures and dandelion pancakes.

Screenshot_20220518-014422_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

It looks like Kelly has been called (forced?) to stop spending every weekend at her mother-friend Marmee's house and to stay home to be part of her family instead.  Her last handful of posts have been really interesting given that she never stopped writing out life advice and claiming supposed happiness in her domestic world this entire time.  

• Upvote 1