IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

Looks like VF Inc. is toast--no merchandise available. Bummer :( .

Doug Phillips is, however, still a tool.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes--how does that work without an officiant? I'm assuming if a couple is so fundie that they think a minister is anti-Biblical, then they would most likely also have such a distrust of the government that they would not apply for a marriage license. Is this the case with the Pearls? Does anyone know of a situation with these couples in which one partner became very sick and went into the hospital? How did their spouse visit them? Do they not care about the tax break? (I'm assuming they feel the fewer taxes they pay to our heathen govt the better?) What if they wish to adopt?

Interesting that some religious couples have gone so far right that they now have to grapple with the same issues gay couples do...

The Pearls' kids did have an officiant (Mike, I think) at their weddings, but not ebil gubmint marriage licenses like them hell-bent sodomites get nowadays.

So it was 75% off until 12/20 and now it's all over. They certainly must still have merchandise but just no one to process orders. I guess it will be auctioned off to salvage any possible value?

So it was 75% off until 12/20 and now it's all over. They certainly must still have merchandise but just no one to process orders. I guess it will be auctioned off to salvage any possible value?

I think they need to send me that Doug (Phillips who is a tool) and Beall box set on family strategies for free. I have a feeling VF has sold/will be selling their mailing list, including my address, to any company, organization and church who even vaguely qualify as "Christian". How else is Doug (Phillips who is a tool) going to pay for all the suits and accessories he'll need on his upcoming Hazardous Journeys: Prison! Adventure?

Doug Phillips is a tool.

I think they need to send me that Doug (Phillips who is a tool) and Beall box set on family strategies for free. I have a feeling VF has sold/will be selling their mailing list, including my address, to any company, organization and church who even vaguely qualify as "Christian". How else is Doug (Phillips who is a tool) going to pay for all the suits and accessories he'll need on his upcoming Hazardous Journeys: Prison! Adventure?

Doug Phillips is a tool.

I wonder if Jennie Chauncey has been commissioned to design and create his prison costumes? I am really looking forward to her Prison in Spring line!

I wonder if Jennie Chauncey has been commissioned to design and create his prison costumes? I am really looking forward to her Prison in Spring line!

Does Lily Pulitzer do men's prison wear? Doug (Phillips who is a tool) would look fetching in florals.

I havent been able to keep up with all of the toolishness the tool got himself into... but I just need to know...

WHAT ABOUT THE INTERNS???

Who will guide them on their hazardous journeys? Who will teach them to have an appropriately wide stance? Who will mold them into men? Who will handle the packages?

Has anyone thought about these poor, unguided, and now leaderless flock? No college, no wimmez, no dougie... The mayans were wrong! 12/21/12 wasnt the end! 12/22/13 was... :evil-eye:

Doug Phillips is a tool

I dont believe a single word on Jens Gems.

I havent been able to keep up with all of the toolishness the tool got himself into... but I just need to know...

Who will guide them on their hazardous journeys? Who will teach them to have an appropriately wide stance? Who will mold them into men? Who will handle the packages?

Has anyone thought about these poor, unguided, and now leaderless flock? No college, no wimmez, no dougie... The mayans were wrong! 12/21/12 wasnt the end! 12/22/13 was... :evil-eye:

Doug Phillips is a tool

Oh, don't you worry -- I'm pretty sure Scottie and Petey have a plan to save the interns. This has been a most excellent opportunity to expand their own internship program. And silly little boys David Brown and Taylor Tsantles will likely be right there on the recruiting squad.

Doug Phillips is a tool

Maybe Doug the Tool will still have interns just like Kramer did in Seinfeld! Doug can have them mending chicken wire and designing giant balls of oil to drop down the side of buildings

But Blue Behemoth is still up

bluebehemoth.com/

Hello ongoing cash stream

Edited to break link. Sorry

Doug Phillips is a tool

Don't the interns have fathers of their own? I thought the whole point of this movement was having fathers to "disciple" their own children, and not outsiders like Sunday school teachers, public school teachers, youth group leaders, Boy/Girl Scout leaders, etc. So why do these same people see no problem with sending off their sons to be "discipled" by Doug Phillips is a tool? Doesn't encouraging a son to be an intern under the authority of another man imply that a young man can't learn everything just by staying at home. Sounds pretty subversive to me.

Don't the interns have fathers of their own? I thought the whole point of this movement was having fathers to "disciple" their own children, and not outsiders like Sunday school teachers, public school teachers, youth group leaders, Boy/Girl Scout leaders, etc. So why do these same people see no problem with sending off their sons to be "discipled" by Doug Phillips is a tool? Doesn't encouraging a son to be an intern under the authority of another man imply that a young man can't learn everything just by staying at home. Sounds pretty subversive to me.

Good point. So the flock are encouraged to disciple their own kids, be in charge of them, lead them, etc. except only when it comes to Dougie, the deified leader. Also if you questioned that arrangement, you would be subject to their ridiculous church discipline. Interesting how that would work.

Dougie is a complete, unadulterated (no pun intended) tool.

It's like everything else in their world. The rules are very, very important . . . until it benefits them to do otherwise.

As of 1:30 PM EST, that FB page is still public, including that inimitable post, so it may be quoted here.

When a FB is only visible to "friends," FJ requires the "friend" in the know to paraphrase or mention what's there on FJ, not quote it directly.

From FJ's TOU:

Thanks for the clarification. So I'm quoting the the quote below with names redacted...Except for Doug Phillips IS a Tool. How Toolish is it to not make sure your interns have running vehicles. Then said interns arrive ahead of Doug Who Is a Tool cause the Tool was running late. And these Interns think this is good times??? :wtf: Who owned the "private air strip"?

J.F. I remember the time when T had to deliver stuff to the private airstrip for Mr. Phillips, and the van broke down. Mr. G asked me to help T, so I met him and we went and loaded up my van and raced to meet Mr. Phillips, who had to be a good 15 mins behind us. yep, good times!

Mr. Phillips "private airstrip"?

I'm not sure if I need brain bleach or to find out what I need to do to get a custom user title around here.

Signed,

Closed Womb

"Landing on Mr. Phillips private airstrip."

I'm not sure if I need brain bleach or to find out what I need to do to get a custom user title around here.

Signed,

Closed Womb

I am laughing so hard, I'm crying! LOLOLOL!

Signed,

Closed Womb

Thank you for finding the humor in this! I knew it was there somewhere....I just wasn't finding it. :lol:

Wow. I had no idea that a marriage like that would have any legal standing. I am always learning new things on this board!

Is it granted the identical rights to a standard (i.e., with license) marriage in those states? In terms of divorce, tax credits, things like that?

The Yucks did get a licence to satisfy the "civil authorities" but the Yucks are Canadian and Jordan from the US. So a question for our Canadian members -- would this marriage be valid in Canada?

Also, when Jordan was pregnant she and hubs did not join the family for a trip down south because they were afraid that she would be stopped at the border on returning to Canada. They claim that she was legally in Canada but had not got her Permanent Residency yet. I'm assuming this was Yuck paranoia and that all very pregnant foreign women are not automatically denied entry into Canada even when accompanied by their Canadian spouses!

The Yucks did get a licence to satisfy the "civil authorities" but the Yucks are Canadian and Jordan from the US. So a question for our Canadian members -- would this marriage be valid in Canada?

Also, when Jordan was pregnant she and hubs did not join the family for a trip down south because they were afraid that she would be stopped at the border on returning to Canada. They claim that she was legally in Canada but had not got her Permanent Residency yet. I'm assuming this was Yuck paranoia and that all very pregnant foreign women are not automatically denied entry into Canada even when accompanied by their Canadian spouses!

To be in Canada legally, Jordan needs to go through the process (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ ... /index.asp). Presumably, her Yuck husband sponsored her as a spouse but their relationship may not yet meet the 2-years of living together required by the Canadian govt:

The spouse or partner must live in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day on which they receive their permanent resident status in Canada. The status of the sponsored spouse or partner may be revoked if they do not remain in the relationship.

N.B. "Spouse" includes same-sex and opposite-sex partner. Further N.B., the above quote comes from a PR release entitled “'The Jig is Up on Marriage Fraud,'†says Minister Kenney."

Bet those things have chapped a few asses in the Yucks' circle! :lol:

Hmmm thanks. The quote from one of the interns about Doug Phillips is a Tool's use of a private air strip was pure gold. Not copying and pasting because I don't want to violate TOS.

If my last name was Yuck, I would change my name.

I sure would and I sure wouldn't change my name to that in case of marriage. There's just some things I can't do.

Perry posts on Facebook: "Busy busy busy day"

You know he's hauling a ton of free shit out of that place for Kim to sell on Craiglist.

For some reason I can't edit my posts right now even though I'm logged in, so I apologize for not sticking this on the end of the last one, but...

Perry posted a pic on Instagram of his office at Vision Forum with the line "Once more into the breach" and guess who had the nerve to "Like" it? "douglaswinston."

instagram.com/p/iKdTfmJluG/

For some reason I can't edit my posts right now even though I'm logged in, so I apologize for not sticking this on the end of the last one, but...

Perry posted a pic on Instagram of his office at Vision Forum with the line "Once more into the breach" and guess who had the nerve to "Like" it? "douglaswinston."

instagram.com/p/iKdTfmJluG/

I must be dense because I don't get it. What does he mean "once more into the breach" and is douglaswinston Doug Phillips is a Tool? Is that a photo on the wall of Doug's family?

Archived