IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Whee! Polyamory

happy atheist

She should divorce him, get the house in her name only, sell it, buy little eco friendly kit home in rural Tasmania.

Getting divorced would probably take at least a year though (unless she has started the separation proceedings already, in Australia you have to be separated for a year before you can get divorced). I don't know what other assets they have and while she probably would get more than 50%, he probably would receive some of the house sale. Which would go immediately to his legal proceedings I imagine as said above. He would receive Legal Aid, but there have been a lot of caps put on that due to funding cuts.

Plus the market has been more of a buyer's market, so she could have decided to wait till it improved. I'm not sure how much the house would be worth. Logan is fairly cheap (you can get a house for sub 300K, that is pretty rare in Australia) and her property is on a bit a land so I'm not sure how much it would be worth. I cannot remember what suburb of Logan she is in, gah. On the plus side rural Tasmania isn't hideously expensive and she does own the house outright.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She should divorce him, get the house in her name only, sell it, buy little eco friendly kit home in rural Tasmania.

Noooo! We don't want her! Tasmania has enough whackjobs as it is!

She won't liquidate any assets. I'm sure news like that would spread and it might invalidate her mooching lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure she's way too sparkly than to keep up with current affairs.

It is a terrible tragedy, and another example of how untreated mental health issues can end up with need less death of a child. So very sad.

I'm wondering about her latest Facebook post from Monday. It looks like she's hanging out with at least one of her Icelandic buddies again.

So... one rat down, and three to go. "Lana's Daughter" Cloud has died.

Interestingly enough it seems that a little tombstone is allowed. I wonder if Delaney is allowed to be sad.

I wonder if Delaney is allowed to be sad.

:(

Probably not.

I am surprised that she's still okay with the poly idea. I thought the open marriage bit was largely pushed by her (not ex) husband.

:(

Probably not.

I am surprised that she's still okay with the poly idea. I thought the open marriage bit was largely pushed by her (not ex) husband.

IMHO, the "polyamory" thing is her choice of language to sugarcoat her choice to sleep with whomever she consents with, whenever it's convenient.

Loss of a pet after losing a sibling is over the top traumatic. My babysitter called me this last summer to warn me that the kids had found a dying bird in her yard and fell apart completely on her. There were days of tears that seemed unending. I have a lizard about to die and I'm bracing myself for what is going to happen to these kids when it dies, despite my best efforts.

Poor little girls. Losing a pet sucks anyway, but losing one after losing a sibling is far worse on kids. I can only imagine what it's going to be like that bus.

IMHO, the "polyamory" thing is her choice of language to sugarcoat her choice to sleep with whomever she consents with, whenever it's convenient.

Just be glad she hasn't moved any of them in full-time?

Her whole schpiel is just so, so sad. I remember being totally dumbfounded about him posting in her comments about how neglected he thought he was. Bet he's extra neglected now.

I could swear there have been other dead animals mentioned before the rat. But I may be mixing up my hippies.

Just be glad she hasn't moved any of them in full-time?

Her whole schpiel is just so, so sad. I remember being totally dumbfounded about him posting in her comments about how neglected he thought he was. Bet he's extra neglected now.

I could swear there have been other dead animals mentioned before the rat. But I may be mixing up my hippies.

Yeah, they had a dog, who died about the time they were setting off on the road permanently I think.

Also there was one blog entry that talked about Lauren letting her kids play with a dead bird.

It's been years. She let them play with a dead bird before they started wandering and their dog died of suspicious circumstances when they first started wandering and it was nuisance to them by being alive. This is actually the first time she's respected dead animals as something other than fodder for her own amusement.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a veritable orgy (polyamorous, of course) of leg humping going on on her Facebook page right now.

She's asked people to tell her how they know her and what connects them, and there are reams of women saying what an inspirational amazing mama she is and that she's empowered them to walk away from a conforming existence and be free and JUST LIKE HER in a totally hip and non conforming way.

There's a veritable orgy (polyamorous, of course) of leg humping going on on her Facebook page right now.

She's asked people to tell her how they know her and what connects them, and there are reams of women saying what an inspirational amazing mama she is and that she's empowered them to walk away from a conforming existence and be free and JUST LIKE HER in a totally hip and non conforming way.

:cray-cray:

I found the "daddy-bear" references in Aisha's birthday interview very interesting. Why can't/won't Lauren see what these girls are going through?

I found the "daddy-bear" references in Aisha's birthday interview very interesting. Why can't/won't Lauren see what these girls are going through?

I agree.

But Aisha's smile looks genuine in the picture, which is very nice to see.

In the post about Dance Club, of course Lauren was sure to be as disruptive as possible, what with arriving late and letting the kids roam in and out at will. I'm sure the other dancers were totally into that. And what's with letting Delaney/Lana climb things she can't get down from? :angry-banghead:

And still with the do-it-yourself kid haircuts. Fucking hell, Lauren.

I wonder who is bullying Aisha? poor girl

I don't see anything about this on the blog, unless you're referring to Lauren? :?

Is this on Facebook?

So, Lauren, do you suppose that the contra dancing is held on Monday evenings because children aren't expected to show up? Because maybe it's geared toward adults?

Archived