IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Whee! Polyamory

happy atheist

I don't see anything about this on the blog, unless you're referring to Lauren? :?

Is this on Facebook?

So, Lauren, do you suppose that the contra dancing is held on Monday evenings because children aren't expected to show up? Because maybe it's geared toward adults?

I have been a long time Scottish Country Dancer & Irish Ceilidh Dancer as well as a casual attendee of Old Time Dances. My experience has been that, even if these groups were geared towards adults, children are welcome IF they behaved appropriately. Joining in is ok. Sitting in corner with a book is ok. Running around getting in the way is not. I'm not going to make a call on which way the Sparkling children behave.

Edit to add: I reread my comment. My last line sounds like I think they ran riot. I don't. Lauren might be a bit off beam but I don't think the girls necessarily behave the same way.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything about this on the blog, unless you're referring to Lauren? :?

Is this on Facebook?

So, Lauren, do you suppose that the contra dancing is held on Monday evenings because children aren't expected to show up? Because maybe it's geared toward adults?

Aisha's birthday interview is up on the site.

• 3 weeks later...

I found Aisha's comments about wanting to be normal sad. It's clear the girls are not getting the stability that they need/crave. Also her comment about playing all day everyday. Lauren is absolutely deluded if she thinks taking those girls to a museum every once in awhile to run around barefoot qualifies as a remotely sufficient education. I did like that her favorite book was "a little princess." That was one of my favorites at her age, too.

the blog is still quiet, but Lauren is active on Fb again and looking for someone to rent their van for 200/week + insurance from September until December, so that they can fly somewhere (she says who takes the van will affect which airport she'll book tickets from). Intrigued! Is the conference in Bali on again? Also surprised she rents out the van, but not her house...

Is anybody else reminded of Lauren when they read about Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin's 'Conscious Uncoupling'?

Lol!

the blog is still quiet, but Lauren is active on Fb again and looking for someone to rent their van for 200/week + insurance from September until December, so that they can fly somewhere (she says who takes the van will affect which airport she'll book tickets from). Intrigued! Is the conference in Bali on again? Also surprised she rents out the van, but not her house...

This makes me think the house rental IS undeclared income actually.

So much for the new economy. Shouldn't she be loaning it out for altruistic reasons?

Or at the very least "hello, friend. Get yourself some insurance and housesit my groovy wheels for a while!"

And $200pw. Is that right? For a van? Seems rather pricey.

What is she going to do with the remaining rats for four months?

There probably won't be any remaining rats by then. :cry:

Pricey, but probably less than what you would pay to rent one from a company like Jucy. Will she clean it before they leave?

Ew. I wouldn't want to rent that thing even if they were paying me to do it. Its probably smelly and lice infested.

Is anybody else reminded of Lauren when they read about Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin's 'Conscious Uncoupling'?

I just said the same thing on another thread! :lol:

I just said the same thing on another thread! :lol:

First thing that came to my mind to.

WTF is wrong with the world that you can't say separated/divorced/I'm too lazy to educate my children?

There probably won't be any remaining rats by then. :cry:

Awww. Have to take a wait and see approach. Maybe the rats go with the van.

Sorry to rake over recent hurts but do we know how the recently deceased rat died?I couldn't find anything, other than the post mentioning it.

[link=][/link]

^ maybe "died" isn't right. Should be became "permanently unconscious".

It consciously uncoupled itself from consciousness.....

But seriously who would rent that bus for that price? I'm assuming it would be full of Sparkles' stuff, otherwise she'll also have to find someone to dump all that crap on. So she basically wants someone to look after the bus and take care of all her junk and pay her for the privilege.

[link=][/link]

It consciously uncoupled itself from consciousness.....

But seriously who would rent that bus for that price? I'm assuming it would be full of Sparkles' stuff, otherwise she'll also have to find someone to dump all that crap on. So she basically wants someone to look after the bus and take care of all her junk and pay her for the privilege.

I was wondering that too. I know people who have done relocations for car hire places as a way to have a cheap holiday. It's a few dollars a day, they give you a fuel voucher, if it breaks down they deal with it, not an ageing vehicle weighed down with somebody else's crap & rats which are uncoupled from consciousness. Plus Lauren seems like the sort of person who would expect the person who hires it to pay for any repairs & it's most likely uninsured.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! :shock: Seriously. Put that under "spoiler." What has been seen cannot be unseen. :ew: :ew: :ew:

Archived