IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars Everywhere - General Discussion Part 2

happy atheist

Make a break for it, Josiah!

Wonder where he's picked up the slightly hipster-eque style from? I don't see any other Duggars in red trousers.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In these pictures, it looks like they're all trying to look more hip, more VFish. Even the girls look more modern than they did even a few years ago.

Help me with this one. Is this from an episode I haven't seen? (I haven't seen many of the newest ones, because I don't have cable)

521421_394869597278522_194993424_n.jpg

Is Joy wearing... JEANS under her skirt!?! Is Hannie (I think that's Hannie) wearing PANTS and a flannel shirt???

In these pictures, it looks like they're all trying to look more hip, more VFish. Even the girls look more modern than they did even a few years ago.

I agree, although am disappointed that the red trews are not unique to Josiah! The 'girls' are wearing Real Shoes ! Still ones that are bad for their feet though...

I agree, although am disappointed that the red trews are not unique to Josiah! The 'girls' are wearing Real Shoes ! Still ones that are bad for their feet though...

Josiah will always be the original one. He has been dressing nicely for a while now. He stood out because of his style. He may be helping to pick out his younger brothers clothes. That would explain the red trews.

He needs to use this picture montage in a personal ad. What woman wouldn't want a man playing a cello on a waterfall? And suitcase picture says "keeper" to me.

I honestly think that a lot of the reason the kids/older girls dress differently is b/c the older girls like to shop and enjoy picking out more modern styles. They can still get a good deal at a lot of regular stores if they shop the clearance sales, and most thrift/consignment stores will have some nice, name brand clothing for cheap prices. I really think the older girls pick the clothes out now, and are given the money/debit card/whatever to go shop and pay for it, and that's why the style is different. They dress the littler kids too, and that's why their clothes are updated in look as well.

Even though I don't really like Josiah's style I do like that he is able to express his individuality somehow.

The clothes are pretty stylish compared to what they wore a couple of years ago. I am pretty sure JB & J'chelle wouldn't have allowed Josh to wear this kind of trousers when he was Josiah age.

He is sooooooooooo fake looking.

Jim Bob looks almost as fake as Bruce Jenner. The difference is that once upon a time Bruce Jenner was a good looking man and Jim Bob always looked like a dorky cracker.

I've seen a couple of the littler ones in them, and Joshie has worn 'em.

1393388_483541035078044_1733961404_n.jpg

1381222_482102185221929_1663715735_n.png

E.W.Jackson looks like he's really enjoying standing that close to J'Uterus, while he lets one rip.

Jim Bob looks almost as fake as Bruce Jenner. The difference is that once upon a time Bruce Jenner was a good looking man and Jim Bob always looked like a dorky cracker.

Bruce Jenner was HOT at the time he won the Gold Medal in Decathlon at the '76 Olympics.

I have to say, wearing skirts that end at the widest part of your calves with flat shoes is most unflattering. It's not even an issue of looking heavy, it's about proportion and balance. It's also wicked uncomfortable to walk when wearing a skirt of that length, because of the way your knees hit the fabric. Just all-around not a good choice.

His smiles always look so fake.

Also, as much as people make fun of Kody Brown's hair, at least you know that it's actually hair. With JimBob, I feel like I'll feel plastic if I touch his hair ( which I would never do, but just saying...).

Archived