• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ljohnson2006

• RosyDaisy

• Mela99

• Mama Mia

Buzzard

Oxon Hill MD, not where I would have guessed for Josh and Anna to settle down. $2500/month for a house that can handle the Duggars is impressive for that area. Its much lower than I would have imagined. I'd like to know why, if they have a 4 car garage, they continue to park on the grass...

NotALoserLikeYou

Only worth 315k? I am REALLY surprised that the homes are so affordable so close to DC. Big homes, too.

Buzzard
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet....

http://www.medicaldaily.com/19-kids-and ... net_100618

Yup...#20...let's see how this turns out....

Oh fuck... Michelle Duggar is pregnant... Guess all that "praying" about adoption paid off. I guess this explains why they waited on announcing the courtship. I wonder if it will continue now that they have a baby...

The article doesn't seem kosher to me. It's from a website I've never heard of. It is dated October 9, but no other news outlets have reported the news in the 3 weeks since. It is quoting the Celebrity Baby Scoop article that says they are trying for #20 and that she is NOT pregnant, and that article was dated October 7.

gustava
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet....

http://www.medicaldaily.com/19-kids-and ... net_100618

Yup...#20...let's see how this turns out....

Agree with Geo....

Seems a small venue for such a big announcement and the date on the article is Oct. 9. It references this article, in which the Clown Car says she's not pregnant.

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/ ... -twentieth

I'm guessing it's a hoax.

Oh fuck... Michelle Duggar is pregnant... Guess all that "praying" about adoption paid off. I guess this explains why they waited on announcing the courtship. I wonder if it will continue now that they have a baby...

This just can't be for real...

If you look at the video at the end of the article, I bet that was the announcement for Jubliee.

Mackenzie is much younger and Michael is just a baby. They also state their youngest child (Josie) is 23 months. I think the whole thing is a hoax. The video also says Michelle is 45, but she is now 47. I think she is done. :clap:

anjulibai
If you look at the video at the end of the article, I bet that was the announcement for Jubliee.

Mackenzie is much younger and Michael is just a baby. They also state their youngest child (Josie) is 23 months. I think the whole thing is a hoax. The video also says Michelle is 45, but she is now 47. I think she is done. :clap:

It also said their eldest child was 23, and Josh is 25.

Yeah, they took old video and tried to make it new.

It'd be much bigger news if she was pregnant again.

CallmeChaCha

A few weeks ago "Michelle Duggar" was trending on Yahoo, so I decided to click on it to see what it showed. First few links were news articles about trying for #20 and then there was a link with a headline indicating Michelle was pregnant with #20. The placement of the link made it seem like Michelle Duggar was trending because she was preggo. It turned out to be the announcement for the Jubilee pregnancy. Could be a hoax or could be misinterpretation on the author's part. At least I hope.

ILoveJellybeans

Hopefully this is an old article. It would be so selfish of her to try again.

Ive already said my bit in the comments.

Coconut Flan

That's confusing. It says they were on The Today Show with the announcement. We all couldn't have missed that.

I think perhaps someone resurrected Jubilee's announcement.

JenniferJuniper
That's confusing. It says they were on The Today Show with the announcement. We all couldn't have missed that.

I think perhaps someone resurrected Jubilee's announcement.

It's someone manipulating the old announcement.

Unless they adopt to keep the "And Counting" part of the show title alive, it's going to be just "19 Kids" forever.

Lillybee

I saw that article about a week ago and ignored it because I thought that if Mullet was really preggers, she would not have announced it so early.

Oxon Hill MD, not where I would have guessed for Josh and Anna to settle down. $2500/month for a house that can handle the Duggars is impressive for that area. Its much lower than I would have imagined. I'd like to know why, if they have a 4 car garage, they continue to park on the grass...

It's not a bad commute from there to the FRC offices. Although I didn't think they'd end up in MD at all. Had my money on somewhere in VA. Oxon Hill is in Prince George's County, which has much lower real estate prices than neighboring counties.

gustava

It's not a bad commute from there to the FRC offices. Although I didn't think they'd end up in MD at all. Had my money on somewhere in VA. Oxon Hill is in Prince George's County, which has much lower real estate prices than neighboring counties.

Housing prices tend to be lower, in part because public schools are not considered as good as nearby Montgomery County.

Mela99
I saw that article about a week ago and ignored it because I thought that if Mullet was really preggers, she would not have announced it so early.

JFC that was a cruel Hallowee prank... my heart almost stopped.

Palimpsest
The following links were provided to us via a FB sock that was created and deleted today. After confirming that this information was available on another forum and that both real estate sites are publicly available with no passwords required we are comfortable passing them along.

[snipped the links]

WTF?

Frankly, I'm not comfortable with FJ passing on the links even if the info is available on another site and no passwords are required. Unlike the parent Duggars, J and A don't have their address published. Why would FJ publish it? Yuck. Please reconsider. There are small children in that home and any number of sick people out there.

I'm also not comfortable with FJ collaborating with rapidly created and deleted FB socks. Again, yuck!!

Buzzard

JFC that was a cruel Hallowee prank... my heart almost stopped.

Its strange because the site has real news. Its not a parody or anything that seems to alter the facts. The other stories on their front page are quite real. If its fake, they put some effort into tailoring it, which is weird for an otherwise "normal" site.

Mela99

Its strange because the site has real news. Its not a parody or anything that seems to alter the facts. The other stories on their front page are quite real. If its fake, they put some effort into tailoring it, which is weird for an otherwise "normal" site.

...there's a chance this could be real, then? :mouse-shock:

Buzzard

...there's a chance this could be real, then? :mouse-shock:

Honestly, doubtful... considering all the other inaccuracies in the article. I just cant figure out why they would post something fictitious.