IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars Everywhere - General Discussion Part 2

happy atheist

Is Francia the daughter? Going back a ways on that Instagram, it looks like the kids are all pretty young. Far too young to be courting. Are there others who are older?

Could this be where the mysterious "Tyler" gift came from?

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They think long term. They're supposed to get to know families and establish relationships even when the children are young so that maybe they'll be interested in each other later on.

So far, their track record is pretty bad: no courtships yet from the Bateses, Bontragers, Wilsons, Querys, etc. These are people (aside from the Bontragers who are a more recent addition - 3 years or so - they've known for years.

Is Francia the daughter? Going back a ways on that Instagram, it looks like the kids are all pretty young. Far too young to be courting. Are there others who are older?

Could this be where the mysterious "Tyler" gift came from?

Franicia is the mom. The kids are young, like 12 (at the most) and under.

timandfranicia.com/

lovelywomanhood.com/

No Tyler.

They've got guests in the guesthouse now: The White Family (child is Heistheway).

web.stagram.com/n/franiciawhite/

Oh wow, I thought they were just building the guest house now -- sounds like it's already built and maybe just the bunk beds are a new addition.

There are actually a couple gifts for Tyler in that pic. Might be for orphans?

tylerforeverfamilies.org/2013/09/20/duggar-family-to-visit-tyler-for-orphan-sunday-2013/

They visited them last month.

This family visited the Duggars for Xmas. Who are they?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566385016771633&id=475761435833992&set=a.565385613538240.1073741943.475761435833992&source=49&__user=100002423165977

This family visited the Duggars for Xmas. Who are they?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566385016771633&id=475761435833992&set=a.565385613538240.1073741943.475761435833992&source=49&__user=100002423165977

Why is that ginormous nativity scene on their kitchen counter?

It was being sold at Cracker Barrel, so its possible somebody gave it to her for Christmas. Ben, maybe?

The comments on the page make me laugh and feel really sad for Jessa at the same time.

They've got guests in the guesthouse now: The White Family (child is Heistheway).

What does that mean? They have a child named "Heistheway"? A boy or a girl? It would be confusing if if it was a boy's name: "What's your son's name?" "Heistheway" "His name is The Way?"

They think long term. They're supposed to get to know families and establish relationships even when the children are young so that maybe they'll be interested in each other later on.

I don't know, that just sounds somewhat bad to me... Like the kids are zoo animals or something.

What does that mean? They have a child named "Heistheway"? A boy or a girl? It would be confusing if if it was a boy's name: "What's your son's name?" "Heistheway" "His name is The Way?"

I always read it as Heist Away, even I know it is He Is The Way

I don't know, that just sounds somewhat bad to me... Like the kids are zoo animals or something.

Well yeah, their courtship/relationship/marriage tactics really aren't the most healthy.

Why does it look like there's no roof on that room/house/kitchen whatever it is? This photo is tripping me out....

I think the child is a girl but I may be wrong.

Heistheway is the lighter (wow, that sounds bad...) girl child in the center. The other girl is Pelaiah and there's 3 boys but I can barely tell the difference - I only remember the girls because I find the names so strange.

Why does it look like there's no roof on that room/house/kitchen whatever it is? This photo is tripping me out....

This woman (Franicia White) trips me out more than the photo. From reading her posts you would think they were crossing the Oregon trail in an ox drawn wagon rather than driving across several states on interstate highways. Why are the going to Arkansas anyway? Worship at the Duggar alter?

I had to look Pelaiah up because it's so obscure. It's a male name in the Bible and it's mentioned about three times. Kind of a bizarre choice.

Archived