IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

I don't think it will happen to bill and jen.they seem like such sweet,honest,kind ppl who really do care about each other,and about other ppl as well.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Amy and I think she's a very genuine person. I do admire that she never bothered to hide or change who she was for the show. I mean, it was a bit much that she really kind of let it all hang out, but that was kind of part of the appeal.

Matt seems like a really stressful person to be around, I'm surprised Amy lasted this long to be honest.

The longer I watched the show, the more I just started watching because I loved their house and their land :lol:

I didn't watch the show on a regular basis, but I'm not surprised. I was occasionally amused by some of Matt's more redneck antics (pumpkin fling?) and how Amy seemed really bitchy. They didn't seem to actually interact with each other in any sort of positive way in the few episodes I watched.

I'm curious what is going on with the kids? Anyone know?

I was so surprised to hear about Jacob on here. I googled and cannot believe it! He was always the quiet little kid. I still think of him as an 8 year old. I always felt bad for him. He seemed sad 99% of the time and like he felt left out or made fun of. The soccer coach guy seemed to take him under his wing but then he died.

The twins seemed like they could do well at school if they tried but again, no discipline at home and no incentive to do well at school. I think I read online that Jeremy dropped out of high school? Molly was the only one who had the drive to succeed and I'm sure she has and/or will. She was definitely the golden child of the bunch.

I recently saw an episode which I think was part of their "Wedding Farm" special(s?). The kids decided to dare the parents to spend a day physically connected to each other with a bungee cord. Amy tried really hard to budget their time and work together with Matt but he totally blew her off and wouldn't help her with what she wanted to get done (like clean the house). Eventually he disconnected the cord so he could "work" (nap) in his office. I was really put off by his behavior.

Anyway I agree Amy seems to be genuine and Matt self-involved.

Jeremy went to college in Santa Barbara, he should be about finished by now. He's also very religious.

I'm not at all surprised, they've never really seemed to like each other while on TV. Like, not even one bit. Matt is insufferable, and Amy (good for her) refuses to follow along with his antics.

I'm curious what is going on with the kids? Anyone know?

Jeremy is apparently in some kind of "college" for photography, not sure how much if an actual school it is (Brooks Institute or something?). Molly goes to Whitworth, while Zach has moved out, is with a long-time girlfriend, and works/coaches kids/goes to college part time or something. Jacob's still in high school

Amy never seemed bitchy to me. She seemed overwhelmed, dealing with an irresponsible husband and kids who were out of hand. It seemed like she was just trying to get the house to run efficiently but no one else gave a damn.

Hillsboro is our hometown. I've met Amy but never really spoke with Matt. At the time (the 90's) Amy wasn't a very friendly person. Maybe she was suspicious of the motives of others. They were in the newspaper a lot but so was our family. (The photographer lived next door.) We moved across the state at the end of 96.

I had heard that Amy was much friendlier this last pumpkin season. I'm happy for her. She is probably relieved to be free of the responsibility of her husband's many ideas.

Stephanie66 wrote:

Did Jeremy ever graduate?

As far as I know, Nope

He did graduate. Both twins did, in 2009, I think. There was some question about Zach's grades at the time, but both did graduate. I remember Matt being late to the ceremony because he "was so busy." He did not have time to waste arriving early enough to get a seat and wait. The twins' friend Mueller did not graduate.

He did graduate. Both twins did, in 2009, I think. There was some question about Zach's grades at the time, but both did graduate. I remember Matt being late to the ceremony because he "was so busy." He did not have time to waste arriving early enough to get a seat and wait. The twins' friend Mueller did not graduate.

If you are referring to college neither twin has finished college. Zach is going on 5 years in community college and working part time at the same indoor soccer field (and somehow managed to buy a new car and house?). Jeremy is in year 4/5 of a 3 year for-profit photography college on the beach in CA. Jeremy says he hopes to be a destination wedding photographer when he graduates. Zach has found a major yet.

Jacob is the one to be concerned about his ask.fm account shows a really messed up side of the Rolloffs. I applaud his honesty but he has shown proof the show is fake (or the storylines are) and that his parents have to bribe him to even come out of his bedroom and be on camera for a few minutes.

From what I have read, I feel like Molly was the mom. Molly had the only key to Matt's office and projects and watched out for her dad(I believe helped him with his alcohol issues), Jacob only wants to talk to Molly, and Zach takes his real advice from Molly.

I have to say I'm shocked only because I assumed they would milk the "are they staying together" and "we're going to lose the farm" storylines until the teat ran dry. I liked Molly until she tweeted her support of manly man Kirk Cameron. They suck.

This just popped up in my FB feed via a friend. Guess there will be one wedding on the farm sometime... If this lasts.

post-1580-14451998719462_thumb.jpg

Why is Matt in the happy couple's picture? He and Jim Bob Duggar can't bear not to be the center of attention.

I don't know much about this kid... does he do anything? School? work?

Does photography and goes to photography school in Santa Barbara. Is a serious Christian.

I don't know much about this kid... does he do anything? School? work?

I believe he is in his fifth year of a four year for profit photography school. Other than that the only other things he is known for is being a lazy slacker and a bigot.

I believe he is in his fifth year of a four year for profit photography school. Other than that the only other things he is known for is being a lazy slacker and a bigot.

Had not heard about him being a bigot. What did he say/do?

Wow...

Child has a mouth on him....

Her ring is pretty. I'll give him that. But I hope he isn't the same asshole today as he obviously used to be.... but who knows.

I didn't like Matt's response. No apology, no "we don't condone this". Just a "we're dealing with it."

I would presume there is more of a chance their kids might have the same condition his mom and dad have? I hope no one is bigoted twds them if they turn out that way.Things like,hiring someone of normal stature over them.Or name calling and such.Heck,I"m 5'1 and have been called 'shorty' many times.Or have felt like someone chose the taller person over me.

I think he should watch what he says bc it could always come back to him.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived