IGNORED

Sentences with Miss Raquel

formergothardite

She made a blog post about why gay people are going to hell. It really doesn't make any sense at all. Did stillgaygreg say that he was still a Christian while he was gay? Because if he did, I would so love to see him clash with her.

He can sell tickets for spectators to raise money for his motor coach. Hell, I'd be tempted.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her new gay rights post is the worst. I sent her a comment which will almost certainly remain unpublished. As long as she reads it, that's okay. Raquel, stick your nose outside your house once in a while and have a look at the real world.

Raquel really needs a life. Shes such an ignorant little shit, and she makes no attempt to do anything with her life or learn about other people. Normal people her age are in college, or working, but here she is at home being smug and offensive and thinking she is better than everyone else. But shes not. She is far from it.

So by your logic the 4 billion non Christian people in the world will go to hell? It's not my logic. It's what God says.Which person do you think would go to heaven, Raquel, an atheist who is generous and kind or a serial killer who repented? Any person who believes on the LORD Jesus Christ and repents of their sins, will be saved. Now answer your own question.

Would you vote against gay marriage? Yup

:angry-banghead: I rest my case. Miss Raquel, you will become a Lori one day.

I really want to drag this girl to my alma mater and force her to enroll. Really, Raquel, it would be OK, because even though it's an evil liberal arts school, it does have a Christian affiliation! And not everyone on campus is a blue-haired, pierced-nose, hemp-wearing homosexual feminist who wants every woman to get an abortion. (Actually, I don't think anyone on campus would be like that.) There's even a conservative student club! But there are also really great professors who make you THINK and wonderful students from all sorts of different backgrounds who you'd take classes with and live with who would make you THINK and... and... my dear, that's what you really, truly need right now. You need to be ripped from your safe uber-Christian conservative fish bowl and dropped in the ocean to swim for a while.

(There's even a whole department dedicated not just to English, but to writing! So you'd finally be able to write some believable "fictionals"!)

Your school sounds like mine! Except it USED to have a Christian affiliation. Not anymore.

Do your gay friends know how you feel about gay marriage and gays going to hell? How do/would they feel about it? Yeah they do. I've told them my views, in love, and they've accepted it. We get along great! Haha

I call BULL on her having gay friends. Even if she had them, they wouldn't tell her.

Can someone who is not blocked by her ask how she can say that child slavery is a passion of hers while still listing herself as being loyal to Dutch Bros.? She might refuse to answer and block whoever asks, but I really wish she would try to answer.

Not sure if she blocked me. I ask stuff anonymously, so unless she blocks IP... I'll try to ask her. Though she never did answer my question why God had homosexual animals but homosexuality is unnatural.

I asked anonymously too, I wonder if I am really blocked or if she just says that and ignored my question. She has said several times that she blocks people after they asked a couple of questions she considers "hate".

Nah... I asked some pretty provocative questions and she hasn't banned me yet. I just asked her what her favorite brand of coffee was, so if she replies Dutch Bros we'll know

I need to go ask something that is sickeningly sweet and see if she will post it.

Raquel has gay friends? No way, no gay person would want to spend time with an egotistical little homophobe like her. Im actually surprised that Raquel has any friends at all.

Raquel has gay friends? No way, no gay person would want to spend time with an egotistical little homophobe like her. Im actually surprised that Raquel has any friends at all.

I don't think she has any friends in real life. Most of her friends in real life seem to be guys who want to date/sext with her. She probably has some younger 13/14 year old girls who worship her that she calls friends, but a real friend her age that will tell her when she is being stupid and selfish, nope, no way she has one.

I don't get why she posts stalkery material (the recent person saying they want to sit in her lap) yet refuses to post academic debate.

Maybe too many of us are asking about the coffee thing....I said:

"I'm just wondering as the original person who posted about the child slavery in chocolate (and coffee) production if you'd be willing to no longer be loyal to Dutch Bros? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I am just wondering! :)"

I have asked this type of question before, but she'll ignore it unless you're saccharine. She can't take the hate that she dishes out.

Also, there was this little number that some creeper has been posting:

plz sit on my lap, plz :'[

I have no clue who you are so stop being weird.

To which I said, "That's not "being weird," Raquel. That's sexual harassment."

I'm just wondering as the original person who posted about the child slavery in chocolate (and coffee) production if you'd be willing to no longer be loyal to Dutch Bros? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I am just wondering! :)

IF...then yes.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

I'm hoping it means that she's considering dropping her favorite coffee company. She answered this, btw:

What's your favorite coffee brand?

I don't really know coffee brand names

I find it so incredibly passive aggressive when she says "Hahaha." Go ahead, bitch, laugh at my faith. I'm proud to still be a Christian and no longer be intolerant, to fight for everyone's rights. But when I was intolerant I was NEVER condescending, I never laughed at anyone's beliefs, and I never informed anyone that they were going to hell for being gay (I didn't believe that, anyway), and I always listened with respect when having conversations with a fellow human being. I was unsure of my own beliefs because I was trying to follow the Bible to the letter, and I was uncomfortable with how sexist and homophobic Paul was. I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't hurt anyone while I figured it out. I guess that's the difference. Oh, and I'm educated, both public school and college. I only ever call a fellow woman this when she's a fundie or another type of horrible, but....what a f*cking bitch.

post-4530-14451998131192_thumb.jpg

I think the "if" means that she doesn't really believe that the coffee is made in unethical ways. She is going to use that as her out to not have to drop Dutch Bros. She can claim that there isn't enough proof that the coffee from there is made in unethical ways. She is looking for loopholes.

I asked like three very gushy, compliment her questions an she hasn't posted them, so I do think she has me blocked.

I think shes so delusional that she is actually good for something, that she doesnt realise that friends do not mean "random internet strangers who gush over you" or "guys who just want to get into your pants".

Getting attention of men like the guy who wanted her to sit in his lap is not right, and not healthy. She probably posts them because it makes her feel good to get attention, and wants everyone to know that people think she is attractive. Which is not good at all.

She has posted another song. I think the last one was better. She is still better than Taylor Swift but it would have sounded much better if she had sung it in a lower key. She has potential, she just needs some singing lessons with a professional, not someone who will just gush over her.

I find it so incredibly passive aggressive when she says "Hahaha." Go ahead, bitch, laugh at my faith. I'm proud to still be a Christian and no longer be intolerant, to fight for everyone's rights. But when I was intolerant I was NEVER condescending, I never laughed at anyone's beliefs, and I never informed anyone that they were going to hell for being gay (I didn't believe that, anyway), and I always listened with respect when having conversations with a fellow human being. I was unsure of my own beliefs because I was trying to follow the Bible to the letter, and I was uncomfortable with how sexist and homophobic Paul was. I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't hurt anyone while I figured it out. I guess that's the difference. Oh, and I'm educated, both public school and college. I only ever call a fellow woman this when she's a fundie or another type of horrible, but....what a f*cking bitch.

Oh, that's obnoxious. Clearly she missed the parts of the epistles where Paul tells people to not get hung up on differences of opinion as long as the gospel is being preached.

She has posted another song. I think the last one was better. She is still better than Taylor Swift but it would have sounded much better if she had sung it in a lower key. She has potential, she just needs some singing lessons with a professional, not someone who will just gush over her.

You're right. She is so obviously untrained. The problem is that I don't think she has the humility or work ethic she needs to be trained. Her level of hubris amazes me. I have done a fair amount of (amateur) singing in the past and trained with vocal coaches for several years, and I am a pretty good singer (better than raquel, at least), but I was never extremely confident with my voice (probably because I grew up around musicians and my mom was once an opera singer). I would be embarrassed to put recordings of my voice online if they sounded like raquel's, since I'm a real perfectionist. But for all the bragging she's done about her vocal abilities, she seems proud to put those recordings out there.

You're right. She is so obviously untrained. The problem is that I don't think she has the humility or work ethic she needs to be trained. Her level of hubris amazes me. I have done a fair amount of (amateur) singing in the past and trained with vocal coaches for several years, and I am a pretty good singer (better than raquel, at least), but I was never extremely confident with my voice (probably because I grew up around musicians and my mom was once an opera singer). I would be embarrassed to put recordings of my voice online if they sounded like raquel's, since I'm a real perfectionist. But for all the bragging she's done about her vocal abilities, she seems proud to put those recordings out there.

She doesn't seem to know how to blend her registers very well. It seems like she has to do a song either in her chest voice or her head voice, but not a wider range.

Archived